Team-BHP - Which state has the max num of Mercs??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Which state has the max num of Mercs?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2134-state-has-max-num-mercs.html)

Hella guyz,

I donno if i'm right but is Kerala where you have the maximum numb of Mercs?? Here in Cochin itself I see quite a lot of emm...

-rJ

citywise, i read ludhiana (in punjab) had the most number of mercs a couple of years ago. maybe thats changed now.

i was quite surprised to read that then!

Ya i too had heard!!!!!
But someone told me Chandighar.. Donno 4 sure.. Hey but frm wat i'v seen.. If u take merc, Corolla, Lancer and Skoda.. Cochin would definitely be there in the top 5 list .. Here unlike wat i'v seen in b'lore, the numb of merc, Corolla, Lancer and Skoda r much higher.. In fact u get to c some kool sports cars here n rhere but otherwise its just Maruthis n hyundais there... Donno why, may b the heavy traffic is d reason.. But even in Cochin, the traffic is heavy but u find these cars in plenty.....
Anyways.. if u hear anything bout the cities list havin big cars, lemme know..

>rJ<

i think lidhiana was the biggest because people registered their cars there as it is cheaper than big cities .
not sure which place has the most mercs as long as one can see some cool cars here ion mumbai, im content
cheers
lambo

Then where does Mumbai come?? I see some many Mercs as many as taxis

But does any one have the right numbers???
-rJ

but in mumbai, they are mostly thane registered
arent they so shouldnt thane be the place where most mercs are registered
cheers

Mercs are so common these days that its difficult to get the fgures

Dippy

ya, I agree its tough to keep count.. may b we goto get it frm the dealers itself... *probably a rough figure.. *

>rJ

Last I read, Chandigarh was the number 1 in sales for Mercedes Benz India.

GTO

Ya I guess dats right... But do u know where would Cochin figure in the list??? I'm sure it'l b up there.. Also for cars like Lancer, Skoda, n Corolla..
Cheers..
-rJ

in terms of Benz/ sq ft - Cochin rules (not really been to the Punjab). Need to consider that Cochin gets mercs from Pune(brand new), the gulf and....Bangalore - the no of bangalore reg Mercs are amazing over ther

Hey,
Well,its Chandigarh which has the most amount of Merc's in India even now.Its like every 6 cars outta 10 is a Merc.Thats wot i read in Times of India around May sumtime.

X

I guess the most number of Mercs are in Ludhiana or Chandigarh. Even in Delhi, I see a lotta Mercs around including many S-classes. But being from Cochin, I can say that the number of Mercs per individuals is really high. This means that the actual number may not be as high as in Ludhiana/Chandigarh, but the ratio of Mercs per number of people in Cochin and Calicut is really huge.

Don't be surprised if Kerala comes up tops. They have stuff that you can't see.

Like the Ferrari 575 Taxi we saw. Who knows, there might be an Enzo lurking among those coconut trees, waiting to be unleashed. hehe

Shan2nu