Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2019, 20:15   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Breakfast with Bimmers in Bombay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123.rishabh View Post
The BMW E31 840 with the AC Schnitzer body kit looks drool worthy. I guess it is the only one in India ?
With the kit? Yes. If you mean the only E31, then nope, there are a couple more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil2307 View Post
Well, it is too good. Cant make out from the pics that its a wrap. Obviously if you had trouble with the naked eye, its bound to be impossible in pics.
But is it even legal to do a wrap like that, given that we have the car color on the RC?
No clue on the legality part of it. Guess there is some provision (was told by someone who does wraps) but not aware of how exactly it works, if true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisailendra View Post
The cars are stunning and everyone praised them. But the Photography ! Brilliant !
Those motion shots are perfect. You must be having tonnes of patience and practice to achieve such pictures. Nice angles as well.
Thank You! Yes it's a long learning process and a long way to go as well. Glad you liked em

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisailendra View Post
My heart won't let my fingers scroll through the screen when the E60 M5 and F90 M5 pic comes up.
The same happened to me when I was editing the 8 series pics. The car is just too beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilthegunner View Post
I could not believe that 6 series was wrapped! Genuinely looks like as if BMW sells it in that colour. It looks amazing in that colour! But the absolute best looking for me is that F90 M5 in that blue colour. Looks menacing and fluidic and whole host of other words that can be applied here.
Absolutely. I've mentioned multiple times that the wrap job was fantastic. And the choice of shade on point for the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreyas_H View Post
Wow that Green color looks amazing!
Reminds me of the new ad campaign that BMW has launched for the new X6 M competition.
Attachment 1925818
As beautiful as the shade is, it just doesn't work for me with this particular car. Maybe on something sleeker but the X6 is just too bulky for such a color IMHO.
///RMan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2019, 22:39   #17
BHPian

Brilliant!!! Of all the cars that E31 made go through things I can't write here

Manly things just to give a reference Love that car!!!!
Old 23rd October 2019, 13:47   #18
Team-BHP Support

What a great little meet, and well documented with great pictures! Superb coverage, mate!

The 840ci looks fantastic, although personally I would've chosen a different set of wheels for it. It deserves BBS-LMs or even just plain ol' stock/factory wheels.

And that green 640d has to be the best looking modern BMW from this drive. It's hard to believe that it's been wrapped.. well executed, certainly!

An old 6-Series (E24) and an Isetta would have completed the convoy!
Old 24th October 2019, 16:01   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
What a great little meet, and well documented with great pictures! Superb coverage, mate!
Thanks!

Quote:
The 840ci looks fantastic, although personally I would've chosen a different set of wheels for it. It deserves BBS-LMs or even just plain ol' stock/factory wheels.
Yes, BBS would be perfect!

Quote:
And that green 640d has to be the best looking modern BMW from this drive. It's hard to believe that it's been wrapped.. well executed, certainly!
Absolutely. The shade and wrap quality are top notch!

Quote:
An old 6-Series (E24) and an Isetta would have completed the convoy!
Oh how I wish that would've happened. An Isetta would be epic!
///RMan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2019, 12:46   #20
BHPian

Personally, I feel that the E60 M5 is the best looking M car ever made. Not to mention the unique V10 it had.

The Gold Spoked BBS with Machined Silver lip looks stunning on the E46.
Always happy to see the happy car - Miata

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks