Team-BHP - Mumbai gets its first Murcielago LP 640 (With Pics & Video)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mumbai gets its first Murcielago LP 640 (With Pics & Video) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/21765-mumbai-gets-its-first-murcielago-lp-640-pics-video.html)

Well guys finally its here, Mumbai's very own Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640. Got a first hand look at it last night. Oh My GOD were the only words coming out of my mouth when I saw the Beast from Bologna. You really have to see it in person to see what the car is all about.

The sound from that gorgeous V12 sitting at the back, is pure aural pleasure. So loud and aggressive, that on full revs cannot hear the person opposite you talking. Did not get a drive yet as the registration formalities will be completed by tommorrow.
Anyways enough talking here are the pics, not really very good as they are from my 6233, will be putting detailed pics from my Digital in a day or too. In the meanwhile guys enjoy.

A short video of the Lambo is attached with this post. It is in .3gp file format

Just one word....AWWSSSUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!
Alloys look amazing....the whole car is amazing!!!!

thats a sweet car i think it will be better if you post in youtube or google video as the video doesnt get deleted.

This is madness. Shes absolutely mind blowing. Mumbai lost a Barchetta but now has the LP640. I hope to see it burn the roads on the weekend. Applaud the owner great taste. Love the alloy design too

You could put the video on you tube and post the link here. Other wise you can put up the file on rapidshare and post the downnload link here.

Awesome looking car! Wonder how it would sound when it is on the move.

WOW! Now that's a real beast in a true Lamborghini colour! Congrats to the proud owner!

Simply Amazing! Great Pics buddy! The LP640 is such a superb improvement over the regular Murcielago. All the colours in which the LP640 comes are stunning too!

I am still to come across an LP640 in Boston and its already in Bombay....now is India moving up or what!!

holy cow !! ( oops .. its a bull ) stupid:

awesome !!
It sure looks better in yellow..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 383412)
I am still to come across an LP640 in Boston and its already in Bombay....now is India moving up or what!!

India is shining lol:

wow wow wow ....
and a few more wow's
Lucky you...got to see it in the flesh

Holy crap! That is one mad machine......I can just imagine what it looks like in person. And how it sounds. Lambos sound the best!

Quote:

P.S: Have a video, buts in 3GP format, how do i host? Should I put it up on YOU TUBE and then post a link here? Please advise.
Please email it to me on rush@team-bhp.com. I will add it to your opening post.

Thanks much for sharing the pics and video.

Simply awesome look at the exhaust ready to throw air from 640 BHP engine ready to roar i am scared whether this car will rip off the roads of Mumbai.........Hey mumbai people watch that pot holes made by LP 640....... LOL hahahahahahaah

S600, Thanks for the video. I have attached it with your opening post.

Awesommmmmmmeeeee. Who is the lucky person?