Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2008, 00:22   #196
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Raunaq is arranging a photo shoot with very interesting cars and even a special delhi based group. Can't wait now!.
Can you please elaborate on this?
Old 18th July 2008, 01:14   #197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Transporting it via truck to Chd as it is really not possible to drive through to Chandigarh due to certain rough patches on the way.
Very true, ive been wanting to take the GTO to chandigarh and beyond but the zirakpur patch is the only thing stopping me. Infact while comeing from baddi yesterday i tool a detour especially to check out that part of the highway but was dissappointed to see the same condition after months. I wish it was as easy as going to jaipur. The day your car passes through to delhi let me know, i shall visit chd the same week for sure hehe! Congratss on the car though, would love to see the photoshoot happen. Im gonna be spending tomorrow at the customs clearance too, gotta get my engine parts out!
Old 18th July 2008, 09:09   #198
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
How about a Delhi supercars photoshoot meet then ?
That is definitely on the cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Can you please elaborate on this?
Sure. Fellow BHPian and my friend V10, says that a delhi based car club called Horse Power would be interested in a photo shoot. Their collectible stable consists of Bentley's, SLK, SL's , BMW's etc. This is of course, what he tells me, I have no idea who these gentlemen are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Very true, ive been wanting to take the GTO to chandigarh and beyond but the zirakpur patch is the only thing stopping me. Infact while comeing from baddi yesterday i tool a detour especially to check out that part of the highway but was dissappointed to see the same condition after months. I wish it was as easy as going to jaipur. The day your car passes through to delhi let me know, i shall visit chd the same week for sure hehe! Congratss on the car though, would love to see the photoshoot happen. Im gonna be spending tomorrow at the customs clearance too, gotta get my engine parts out!
Will surely update you on how things turn out.
Old 20th July 2008, 16:57   #199
BHPian

Great so in the final stretch of the wait , i am sure its excruciating now . Just got back home after driving alongside the red murci for a few minutes, its thrilling everytime, never gets old.
cheers.
Old 20th July 2008, 17:01   #200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur View Post
Great so in the final stretch of the wait , i am sure its excruciating now . Just got back home after driving alongside the red murci for a few minutes, its thrilling everytime, never gets old.
cheers.

I can hardly wait now! The car arrives at the Delhi Airport tomorrow and hopefully,should be with me by the coming friday
Old 20th July 2008, 19:08   #201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I can hardly wait now! The car arrives at the Delhi Airport tomorrow and hopefully,should be with me by the coming friday
I am sure you will be having sleepless nights until you have your ride @ your place. Waiting for the pics and congrats anyways and have fun
Old 21st July 2008, 20:38   #202
Senior - BHPian

A sad update guys. Lambo sales manager sms'd to say that ' Sorry to tell you sir, your car has been off loaded from the plane due to technical reasons' .
Your car has been scheduled for the 26th July flight' ..
Old 21st July 2008, 20:41   #203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A sad update guys.
Thats sad. But at least he committed that it'll leave on the 26th which is less than a week away. I can understand how you feel. The wait must be harrowing, but all good things come after a long wait. Dont let your spirit and cheer fall. It'll be worth the wait when the car arrives. Take a nice long drive to make up for all those agonizing moments of waiting.
Old 21st July 2008, 20:50   #204
BHPian

@ecksreturns - buddy, instead of waiting like this, how about driving it down from italy ?
I am ready to drive it down for you - and you can sit, relax and sip some coffee comfortably in the passenger seat !!
Old 21st July 2008, 20:55   #205
Team-BHP Support

that must be real irritating for you. but why dont you go to italy and rip her a bit. take her for a track day over there or something. because you wont be able take her to the limit in india. after having some fun in italia get her back here.
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:37   #206
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you brother for your kindness..

Yaar tell me, does any one know here of any good garage that can service exotics? I know I've been asking this for a while now and please forgive me if I get irritating with this, but I am really concerned about this. I have the Aston on my mind and now with Aston # 2 in Delhi,I really wanna get my hands on one soon but have no idea which workshop would service such things or at least provide the facility for it. Any one here have any idea where Sanjay Dutt gets his Ferrari serviced? Or any garage in Delhi?
Hi KD,

There is a very famous motor garage in Mumbai called Tandon Motor Garage, The owner is a very good friend of my friend. I have his team service an NSX, 360.430 as well as a Murci (Red ) which was there earlier in Mumbai
The only problem is that he is in Mumbai but i know he flies his team to Delhi too for emergency repairs.
Old 26th July 2008, 14:30   #207
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you brother for your kindness..

Yaar tell me, does any one know here of any good garage that can service exotics? I know I've been asking this for a while now and please forgive me if I get irritating with this, but I am really concerned about this. I have the Aston on my mind and now with Aston # 2 in Delhi,I really wanna get my hands on one soon but have no idea which workshop would service such things or at least provide the facility for it. Any one here have any idea where Sanjay Dutt gets his Ferrari serviced? Or any garage in Delhi?
Yes, you can go to Patel Auto Services in Delhi and they have been servicing exotics for over 30+ years. I can vouch for their service quality, and recently the 599GTB and R8 in Delhi were also serviced by them.
Old 28th July 2008, 18:26   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikjeet View Post
we have 3 mustangs in chandigarh a 67 and then two of 70s and we have a 4 but the last one is a contessa modded to look like a mustang

both 70s are under restoration

if we are not about the same cars we have 4 orignal mustangs in chandigarh can you beat this
i will 90% go today or kal and click pics of the mustangs i know of

67 mustang is hot its got a purple dark blur custom paint and nice 16 or 17" wheels she is one hooooooooot ride
Hi Manik,

I was reading your post and saw the pictures posted by you. These are the cars at Mr. S. S. Sarkaria garage (Apex Motors). Is Mr. Sarkaria your Uncle?

Regards
Old 29th July 2008, 06:16   #209
Team-BHP Support

Ecksreturns's LP640 discussion has been split to this thread > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...case-bull.html

Please continue the discussion on his car there.
Thanks,
R
Old 10th October 2008, 08:50   #210
Senior - BHPian

my eye balls popped out yesterday when I Spotted a Red Ferrari(not sure but i guess it was a 430) yesterday near Sector 36/37 yesterday.
Was stuck in traffic so couldnt take pictures.
I guess it was the same that was spotted in Noida a few days back
since this one had a PB07(hoshiarpur) registration number.

Boy it had an orgasmic exhaust note.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks