Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2007, 20:34   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikjeet View Post
hey man i wrote it before and writting it again none of them are for sale if they were for sale ever the chevelle blue mustang and both novas and the two impala (both ss with 7l engines v8) are mine for sure even my dad has an eye on them
and to this add the jag to
Old 11th May 2007, 12:26   #32
BHPian

BMW M6 in Chandigarh

Hello Guys,

Spotted a Silver (Silvertone II in BMW terms) BMW M6 in sector -17 shopping center yesterday!

Man, it looked too good with those 19" alloys.

Was there in the parking lot opposite to Blue Ice.

Chandigarh registration, though delivery seems to have been taken from some Delhi dealer as it had the Dealer's name and number on the registration number plate.

And when the guy cranked up to go , the engine gave a very deep rumble, and it sounded too good when he sped away from the Traffic Lights!

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh
Old 12th May 2007, 14:04   #33
BANNED

Hey Manik , I wonder who your uncle is ... does his workshops name start with ' A ' by any chance ???

Cheers
Old 15th May 2007, 01:01   #34
BHPian

hey manikjeet i have seen your uncle's collection twice or thrice. they are really awsome . I am pretty unsure if theres a mustang 67 model of all the three . do let me know
Old 16th May 2007, 01:57   #35
BANNED

Can some tell me the uncles name .... I have a feeling I know who it is ???
Old 16th May 2007, 02:05   #36
Senior - BHPian

Hey man yes he has a workshop by the name of A and i would ask him first before disclasing his name saoory about it but i have to and yes he has a 67 blue mustang i even put up some pics
Old 16th May 2007, 15:12   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Hey man yes he has a workshop by the name of A and i would ask him first before disclasing his name saoory about it but i have to and yes he has a 67 blue mustang i even put up some pics
hey , And the second letter is ' P ' ?? I've grown up in that workshop .... ( if its the same -- he has 2 sons / 1 daughter ) , thats where we learned about engines and stuff !!! They also have a dealer ship or is it service centre for one of the car companies ..... A complete car freak house !!

Cheers
Old 16th May 2007, 17:08   #38

What only one Porsche in whole chandigarh????? I saw 2 of them when i last time visited chandigarh. Both of them were cayenne.

Quote:
Its owned by one of my friends and he is planning of importing a turbo by the year end
It has full leather option and a triptonic tranny( so no wheel spins) tried it so may times but still no luck but does very good 360
Old 16th May 2007, 22:45   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
hey , And the second letter is ' P ' ?? I've grown up in that workshop .... ( if its the same -- he has 2 sons / 1 daughter ) , thats where we learned about engines and stuff !!! They also have a dealer ship or is it service centre for one of the car companies ..... A complete car freak house !!

Cheers
The other letter is a E and yes you are rite and yes a total car feak like me
Old 17th May 2007, 00:35   #40
BANNED

Quote:
The other letter is a E and yes you are rite and yes a total car feak like me
So how is he your uncle ... I know that family very well , rather knew them very well . Am still in touch with the two sons , spoke to the younger one this eve itself .

Uncle at one time ... a long time ago used to drive around in a Standard 2000 -- the car that came out way before its time , but never let even his sons touch it !!! Small world I say ..
Old 8th November 2007, 16:19   #41
BHPian

Hey, There is a new M5 black in chandigarh
(wish i have one when god sends it for me)
The most amazing car
Old 9th November 2007, 01:07   #42
Senior - BHPian

Why such a big fuss on name dude. I presume you are Mr Sarkaria's nephew and its Apex Motors in Industrial are phaseI. Dudes this guy is nuts. He is the only guy in Chd whom I can call a totall car fanatic. Once I mentioned by mistake a merc I had seen in Ranchi. He got so excited about it that he asked me if I could go with him the next day to see the car in Bihar. When I use to go there at that time he had a very clean unrestored willys, peugot vert, landy, and God knows what else cant even remember now. He does lot of engine conversions as well. But he is very discreet about it. Dosent bother's about advertising his things either. He has a dealership for tata as well. I remember his two modified jeeps, on was cj5 with front suspension of a contessa and another a mahindra converted look alike wrangler. I beleive one of the mustangs over there at present has a nissan diesel engine.

Last edited by Randhawa : 9th November 2007 at 01:22.
Old 21st February 2008, 16:12   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADSTER View Post
What only one Porsche in whole chandigarh????? I saw 2 of them when i last time visited chandigarh. Both of them were cayenne.

Hahahahahahahahha! I had no idea my 911 was on this forum.. I _was_ the first 911 owner in chd 2 years ago but now we have a couple of them in town.I currently own the 911 and the Bentley Flying Spur. On order is the LP640 in arancio atlas (pearl orange) slotted for may delivery. I am also interested in the SV Murci coming out in June so I might just trade that for the LP and also getting the F430 Scuderia here in India by year end(possibly from Hyperperformance cuz I think they'll be just the right people for the task)..
Manik is a friend of mine.. He was actually my junior in Vivek High School.. Hehe..
Below are the pics I just clicked of the 911 and Bentley.. Kinda rusty in the photography department but will get back to better clicking once I resume photography.. Btw,My name is Karan Deep Singh.

Picasa Web Albums - KD - Cars at home

I don't know how to post pics here as I can't see the option so I uploaded them on Picasa.. I hope I don't get the hatred from my fellow brother here as I get in chd for apparently no reason.. Enjoy!
Old 22nd February 2008, 03:16   #44
Senior - BHPian

The lamborghini murcielago SV seems to to have some serious weight loss program.
Source : Autocar - Lighter Murcielago here in ‘08
I am sure, it will add at least another 60k-100k pounds to the LP640 cost.

Last edited by dipen : 22nd February 2008 at 03:26.
Old 22nd February 2008, 10:02   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
The lamborghini murcielago SV seems to to have some serious weight loss program.
Source : Autocar - Lighter Murcielago here in ‘08
I am sure, it will add at least another 60k-100k pounds to the LP640 cost.

Nope.I confirmed from Lambo New Delhi.. This will be the Superleggera version of the LP.. Although the SV badge is reserved for V12 Lambo's (Diablo SV and SVT and Miura) , but it will cost 13% more.. Confirmed..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks