Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2008, 01:11   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
true...the bull, well how shall i put it...Sticks it to the horse any day...

hmmm other cars to consider are
1) The Cayman S [modded with an LSD]
2) Audi TT [looks great for a daily driver]
3) E92 M3 / Audi RS4 [Again daily drivers . Driven the new RS4, AMAZING!!!]
4) Quattraporte [Again "practicality"]

no offense it ain't my money, but thought i would dream out loud...
G

The E92 M3 is definitely on my list man! Money isn't the thing.. Its the taste and passion..
Old 26th February 2008, 20:44   #92
BHPian

wow! m3 on your list and lp640 on the way. i would love to check out your car collection one day if i happen to come to chandigarhcheers: with your permission of course.
Old 26th February 2008, 20:50   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishotmydog View Post
wow! m3 on your list and lp640 on the way. i would love to check out your car collection one day if i happen to come to chandigarhcheers: with your permission of course.

Hehe.. Of course man,any time.
I wanted to update my friends here that I am in talks with a certain ferrari person to import the F430 with the 700 + bhp novitech kit.. In that event I would cancel the LP for this year and may be then get the Murci SV later next year..
All that is still a may be.. Will update likewise.
Old 26th February 2008, 22:02   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Money isn't the thing..
I'm waiting for the day when I can say that with ease.
Old 26th February 2008, 22:33   #95
BHPian

Quote:
I wanted to update my friends here that I am in talks with a certain ferrari person to import the F430 with the 700 + bhp novitech kit.. In that event I would cancel the LP for this year and may be then get the Murci SV later next year..
the novitec f430 , wow that would be wild , i think in my view the scuderia & lp would be great , servicing the novitec ferrari would be even tougher than a normal ferrari ... still great choice
Old 27th February 2008, 00:52   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The S500 also belongs to us. It was modified by DC into a stretch Limo but GOD his works sucks! Will click pics of that and post em here.

Welcome.

Fantastic collection of cars.

I been wanting ask someone why they ever bother to use DC. Please post a pic of this DC Limo, would be nice to see another car he has mucked up.

One big positive, you have good taste and acknowledge his work sucks.
Old 27th February 2008, 04:22   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Drop both the ideas, do a 2009 Gallardo (to be released LP550) and send it to heffner for a TT setup, you will cream your pants after that, Heff is the best tunner period, this FGT and Gallardo were the best cars I have ever seen, stupid fast plus the advantage of usable power because of AWD in the G. Just wait, patience can be a vertu, until you dont mind having the F430 TT and a G TT.

But to have complete taste, well I would take the FGT, send it to England get it converted or even NZ and then have heff do the trick with his 1000hp TT.

If money is no object, there are many things you can do rather than go with off the shelf stuff..

Plus eventually when you really dont know which way to go, i would recommend a Zonda F or whatever the next iteration will be called. Might as well get your name slapped on a dealer for it..

Last edited by 1Day : 27th February 2008 at 04:29.
Old 27th February 2008, 06:00   #98
BHPian

Yeah man, get a Bugati Veyron.
Old 27th February 2008, 06:07   #99
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I'm waiting for the day when I can say that with ease.
Like Warren Buffett said, "Money isn't everything. But, make sure you've made enough before talking nonsense like this".
Old 27th February 2008, 08:54   #100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Drop both the ideas, do a 2009 Gallardo (to be released LP550) and send it to heffner for a TT setup, you will cream your pants after that, Heff is the best tunner period, this FGT and Gallardo were the best cars I have ever seen, stupid fast plus the advantage of usable power because of AWD in the G. Just wait, patience can be a vertu, until you dont mind having the F430 TT and a G TT.

But to have complete taste, well I would take the FGT, send it to England get it converted or even NZ and then have heff do the trick with his 1000hp TT.

If money is no object, there are many things you can do rather than go with off the shelf stuff..

Plus eventually when you really dont know which way to go, i would recommend a Zonda F or whatever the next iteration will be called. Might as well get your name slapped on a dealer for it..

I actually was having a chat with Heff for the TT Murci LP.. The power is insane! But service and fuel quality were potential issues.. I was even hunting for the FGT but I wasn't sure if a good LHD to RHD conversion could be done on such a fantastic car ( Until I recently read up on some Aussie firm converting 20 FGT's to RHD)..

The Zonda and koenig are definitely on my list and expect to see them in my collection along side Aston's and the legendary 427 Cobra ( If I can ever find one) in the coming 4 years.!
Old 27th February 2008, 09:22   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I actually was having a chat with Heff for the TT Murci LP.. The power is insane! But service and fuel quality were potential issues.. I was even hunting for the FGT but I wasn't sure if a good LHD to RHD conversion could be done on such a fantastic car ( Until I recently read up on some Aussie firm converting 20 FGT's to RHD)..

The Zonda and koenig are definitely on my list and expect to see them in my collection along side Aston's and the legendary 427 Cobra ( If I can ever find one) in the coming 4 years.!
I just can't believe what i am reading!!!!
Old 27th February 2008, 13:21   #102
Senior - BHPian

if RHD conversions from aussie land isnt an issue... may i suggest a Henessey SRT-10 Viper Venom 1000

With a 1000bhp 8.5 litre Twin Turbo.... you cant be wrong when you hit 100kph in 2.5 seconds
Old 27th February 2008, 13:22   #103
BHPian

@ecks - A novitec kit will void the official ferrari warranty....There is no way ferrari will honour warranty on a supercharged f430...They are known to have heating issues/engine blowups.

Get the scuderia, you will be much happier....
Old 27th February 2008, 16:58   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
WHHOOA....now thats gonna be insane.!

Am moving to Chandigarh after 4 years now.
Old 27th February 2008, 18:53   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P.M View Post
@ecks - A novitec kit will void the official ferrari warranty....There is no way ferrari will honour warranty on a supercharged f430...They are known to have heating issues/engine blowups.

Get the scuderia, you will be much happier....

Yep, exactly what am gonna do. Gonna let the LP come in may and place the order for the scuderia abhi for oct delivery

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks