Team-BHP - My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   My New Ride...Subaru Impreza WRX Sti (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/22686-my-new-ride-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti.html)

I was searching for a good RWD or AWD car for performance from last six months or so.

And Finally got that car... Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

Interior - Stock

Exterior - Stock

Performance - Stock

Initial Driving Experience:

This car is seriously quick, Engine is super responsive. The way tacho climbs up in any gear, is just mindblowing. When Turbo kicks in at around 4000 mark, it feels like it's born to fly.

Car is so well balanced and is planted to the road while taking turns at any speed. Build quality of the car is superb. It feels rock solid.

And how can I forget to mention the Hissing sound of the TURBO... Ohh it's simply awesome.

A Special credit goes to Ishan.. Thanks for helping me..

Gotta Go Scooby's calling..

hey congrats man....
btw where did u get it from and how much did it cost you...
and is this the first imported car in morbi....

Well well well. Good to see this wonderful car end up with another member of this forum! Treat her well!

And I think I speak for the Mumbai gang when I say we'll all miss her!

Congratulations for the new car. I agree with everything you said up there.
Drive safe and treat her like a baby :)

Great purchase! And no - I aint gonna ask "mileage kitna hai". But I am gonna ask abt where you'll get it serviced from

Mind blowing ,congratulations bro ..

Great buy Mugen. We saw the best of it at the Amby Valley drive. Drive safe and have fun.

Quote:

And how can I forget to mention the Hissing sound of the TURBO... Ohh it's simply awesome.
I'd rather call it a whistle :p

Excellent buy; very well-maintained and stock (stock = more reliability). Learn and understand her before you start pushing to the limits. I am sure the previous owner could give you some tips :D

Superb Buy! Have fun on the roads and let her rip when you can!

Congratulations on the great buy, it is one really well maintained ride.

Wow....Congratulations Mugen .!!
treat her well buddy.

Hey Mugen you have the ultimate power Man, i like Paint on it and the Graphics on the door, can we have sopme more pics of the interior tooo....By the way... is it scooby's that you have bought? just a Questionwithstupid

Congratulations Vishal for such a lovely ride, guess all your wait to find your dream machine has paid off... hope you will treat her well as the previous owner did.

Really nice , had an opportunity to take a short drive in one sometime back in Delhi and the experience was mindblowing congratulations and enjoy the beast !

Well worth the wait, eh mugen? Glad you didn't go for the others, right?

I love Solberg. Naturally, I like you too now.

At the price that you got 'er for, I don't think you'd find a better buy ANYWHERE.

Take care of her...I'm sure you won't let go of her anytime soon.