Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2009, 00:51   #481
BHPian

A handful no. of Audis have entered the city recently.

@avishar : I remember seeing a black A8 in Jan sometime.
@Samyak : lol...have no clue on this one.
Old 21st August 2009, 12:11   #482
Senior - BHPian

Its not Ballygaunge phury - but near Beck Bagan. i stay at beck bagan - an A6 was parked in M&G (they are taking orders for the time being) - haven't yet spotted the R8. but hopefully will - very soon.

Spotted the Evo VI again - what a beauty!!

there is another lancer to look like an evo (kitted) - nice work except the stickers
Old 21st August 2009, 18:39   #483
BHPian

Spotted this crx today.

@planet : you seem to know who is getting the R8???

@amit V8 : the LR has gone to another city now.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata-21082009001.jpg  

Old 21st August 2009, 18:53   #484
Senior - BHPian

@ Anish - nanah! since the R8 was spotted near M&G - if i am lucky i will spot it around 11pm - soon. my house is off BBRow / Mithai.

@ Anish - ain't that Purna Das Road - in front of Wheels? you gotta a Honda? how is the red one doing?

Last edited by planet_rocker : 21st August 2009 at 18:57.
Old 21st August 2009, 19:20   #485
Senior - BHPian

Sorry friends i just came across this thread,replying to old posts now hope that is alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The name is Bobby Nobis, and he does not park his cars near his bed but in the parking lot. I have met him once and he also has cars in Delhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit_jain_usa View Post
This ones owned by Bobby Novice in new alipore he as 2 more ferraris and have heard that he parks them near his beds....hes single or his wife would have gone mad sleping between the carz......lolz ......yes he has tons of money to njoi these rides but has only dogs other than cars to love.........

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (njoi = enjoy, dat = that, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.
Yes he has many good cars and is related to me.My father looks after his Jag MK II.I think people should pass such remarks about people and their personal life specially about someone who is respected in society.No offence but i think there should be a standard of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritayan View Post
The red Ferarri is Deokis and the black is Bobby's if my informer is correct.
Well Babi Nobis owns three ferraris.One is the Black F430, Yellow one don't remeber the model and the red 348ts.He owns many more exotic cars which i have seen and have pictures of but i'm sorry i can't post them as he doesn't want pictures of his car on the internet and was the condition on which he let me take the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit V8 View Post
one of the greatest cars in kolkata. spotted this before but could not take the picture.
This car is owned by a doctor and this car comes to us for all the work done on it.I have pointed out our sticker on the car on the left side.This car is an automatic.There is a similar car which is the same model but is a left hand drive manual and is black in colour.The Black one stays in sarat bose road and is modified.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata-200509_112956.jpg  

Last edited by IndrojitSircar : 21st August 2009 at 19:23.
Old 21st August 2009, 20:01   #486
BHPian

@planet : lol....man you got a sharp eye to recognise the car by the glass. The red one is doing too good.

@Indrojit : have seen alot of your works, awesome job. The black e36 you are talking about, had seen it once, the quality of work is very bad.
Old 21st August 2009, 20:47   #487
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anish9000 View Post

@Indrojit : have seen alot of your works, awesome job. The black e36 you are talking about, had seen it once, the quality of work is very bad.

Thankx.Well the Black one's cosmetic mods were done by glix because we do not do those jobs.We just do all the mechanical jobs on that car.We do not have people for doing mod jobs as we have a lot of work and pressure from the clients at all times of the year.Our main job is restoration and we do look after many imported cars in calcutta.
Old 21st August 2009, 21:12   #488
Senior - BHPian

@ anish: nice crx.
@planet rocker: please keep an eye out for the r8. and there's also a new s-class near park circus. where did you see the evo?
Old 24th August 2009, 09:12   #489
Senior - BHPian

A white and a maroon S often seen along Gariahat road. The white is a 320, don't know about the maroon. Saw the Cayenne WB 02 Y XXXX last Saturday at Park Hotel. A red new A4 was also there. Don't have a camera phone and so no pictures.
Old 24th August 2009, 11:08   #490
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
@planet rocker: please keep an eye out for the r8. and there's also a new s-class near park circus. where did you see the evo?
The whereabout of the Evo was posted somewhere in the previous pages. Last time i saw it parked somewhere near EM Bypass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
A white and a maroon S often seen along Gariahat road. The white is a 320, don't know about the maroon. Saw the Cayenne WB 02 Y XXXX last Saturday at Park Hotel. A red new A4 was also there. Don't have a camera phone and so no pictures.
a white S remains parked near Mithai - the owner also owns a Blue 5 series.

a maroon S is owned by a famous bong lawyer at Bhawanipore. he also owns 2 C Kompressors (silver-old and blue-new)
Old 24th August 2009, 18:19   #491
Senior - BHPian

spotted a new generation 730 ld on park street today around 5 pm. infact saw it in front of sikkim house.

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th August 2009 at 18:55. Reason: Post split.
Old 24th August 2009, 18:56   #492
Senior - BHPian

If you take a peek inside the driveway of the Ruia office in Syed amir ali avenue,you will often find an s-class or a 5-series parked there.I have seen a e-class also parked there.I guess Pawan Ruia must have a nice car collection.
Old 24th August 2009, 19:01   #493
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
If you take a peek inside the driveway of the Ruia office in Syed amir ali avenue,you will often find an s-class or a 5-series parked there.I have seen a e-class also parked there.I guess Pawan Ruia must have a nice car collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
a white S remains parked near Mithai - the owner also owns a Blue 5 series.
i am sure you are talking about the same cars i felt good when they (co) / he pulled out the beige corolla and blue sonata from the basement parking - they were parked there for 2-3months. i didn't name the owner / company - that is it.

A blue 5 series (new) remains parked in our office parking lot - belongs to the owner of the building where our office is currently located.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 24th August 2009 at 19:06.
Old 24th August 2009, 20:29   #494
Senior - BHPian

A maroon WB 06 S350 cdi is always parked inside the Indiabulls office premesis,Elgin road.
Another maroon S also stays in a garage on burdwan road,close to K.B.Motors.
There are many S classes here.Also saw another maroon WB 06 A S in lake gardens

Last edited by AyAn! : 24th August 2009 at 20:32.
Old 24th August 2009, 21:33   #495
Senior - BHPian

Rohin a facebook group member(kolkata car fanatics) said he spotted a golden cayenne Wb 02 y xxxx on byepass.So that takes the cayenne count to i think 3?

Also kolkata seems to have fallen in love with Pajero SFX,seen quite a few recently.

Last edited by avishar : 24th August 2009 at 21:35.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks