Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2007, 22:26   #91
BHPian

@agent since you have the Enzo at your disposal. Give us the S/N or the VIN. Will help a lot in clearing doubts. Plus the pics posted here don't give a single clue that the car is India. I'm surprised the Mods haven't locked this topic.
Old 7th June 2007, 23:22   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueunlimited View Post
I'm surprised the Mods haven't locked this topic.
Same here.... The title of the thread still says its in India when there is no proof.

@agent: Why is everyone against you..eh? If you have what you say you have, it should be dead simple for you to prove everyone on this thread wrong. I am saying (for now) that you are a big liar!!! Come on..Prove me wrong. I'll be the first one to take my words back if you do.

Redcandle
Old 8th June 2007, 01:29   #93
BHPian

Will you guys please stop taunting him? Either wait for him to read this thread and get back to us, or you guys just email him and ask him to see it. There could be a genuine reason for him to give those pics.
Old 8th June 2007, 04:07   #94
Senior - BHPian

Yes. mktngheadferrari
Old 8th June 2007, 04:09   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcandle View Post
@agent: Why is everyone against you..eh? If you have what you say you have, it should be dead simple for you to prove everyone on this thread wrong. I am saying (for now) that you are a big liar!!! Come on..Prove me wrong. I'll be the first one to take my words back if you do.
Redcandle
You know what, I'd be actually surprised if Agentferrari, with an Enzo at his disposal, spends time on a forum trying to prove that he has an Enzo at his disposal rather than ogling and drooling over it. So give him some time instead of calling names. He already provided pictures of Maseratti and F430 which no one had access to, right?
Old 8th June 2007, 10:17   #96
BHPian

is it mentioned what dealer it was who got the car here?
Old 8th June 2007, 10:19   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Monkey View Post
EH ???????? iraghava saheb ... is that me ??? "old ?"
Arrey aur kya Bandar bhai!! And the old was as in old member!
Old 8th June 2007, 10:54   #98
BHPian

Ok guys, have been following this thread very closely, from day 1, after seeing the name agent4ferrari.
In the March Issue Of Man's World (not Promoting my magazine) there was a supplement which had a tag of the rich report.
There is a Story about the ferrari man in India and the responses that he has got from the rich in our country. It is a fairly simple story of three columns with the picture of the Ferrari's Man in India and a F430. He was interviewed on how does ferrari and maserati want to market their selves and where are the targeting to sell.

I dont know whether if agent4ferrari is actually the same person (hope he is reading this) that i am talking about. I can put his name since he has been featured in my Mag.The person we have featured is Farhad Arora. So we would need a little more introduction about him from himself.

About the PIC.... i dont want to say anything since a lot of comments have already been flowing.

MODS: If you feel that the name should'nt be out than i am cool with you guys deleting or editing.
Old 8th June 2007, 12:40   #99
BANNED

Why will Ferrari not make maximum publicity of Enzo if they brought to India?
Old 8th June 2007, 13:40   #100
BHPian

if mumbai guys recollect the noise created by GM when they got down the chevy corvettes for display at the same showroom i saw the two red beauties in mumbai, its surprising that a rare ENZO wasnt publicised nor were there any press realeases, like the "typical 2 crore ki gaadi" is here in Mumbai..etc by either the dealer or agentferrari's company..this is clearly all crap.
Old 8th June 2007, 14:34   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
Ok guys, have been following this thread very closely, from day 1, after seeing the name agent4ferrari.
In the March Issue Of Man's World (not Promoting my magazine) there was a supplement which had a tag of the rich report.
There is a Story about the ferrari man in India and the responses that he has got from the rich in our country. It is a fairly simple story of three columns with the picture of the Ferrari's Man in India and a F430. He was interviewed on how does ferrari and maserati want to market their selves and where are the targeting to sell.

I dont know whether if agent4ferrari is actually the same person (hope he is reading this) that i am talking about. I can put his name since he has been featured in my Mag.The person we have featured is Farhad Arora. So we would need a little more introduction about him from himself.

About the PIC.... i dont want to say anything since a lot of comments have already been flowing.

MODS: If you feel that the name should'nt be out than i am cool with you guys deleting or editing.
This sounds quite interesting.
Old 8th June 2007, 14:43   #102
Senior - BHPian

Guys, please lets not resort to name calling or derogatory remarks. If "agent" has an explanation for the pictures, I'm sure he will give it to us. Otherwise, we will close the thread in next 5 days.
Old 8th June 2007, 14:48   #103
Senior - BHPian

These 2 brands are owned by FIAT? Still GM dealer is selling them in Indian...using the Chevy Showroom...???
Old 8th June 2007, 14:54   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
The person we have featured is Farhad Arora. So we would need a little more introduction about him from himself.

A little more about the person can be found at Vijay Arora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Now whe credentials and the person need to be cross verified.
Old 8th June 2007, 15:48   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head View Post
Guys, please lets not resort to name calling or derogatory remarks. If "agent" has an explanation for the pictures, I'm sure he will give it to us. Otherwise, we will close the thread in next 5 days.
I am sorry if my name calling has hurt / annoyed some readers. I was only trying to....if you like.... induce him to tell the truth. I mean how difficult can it be. And as I said...I will be the first one to take my words back if "Agent" has something (anything) to prove that the Enzo is in India.

With regards to thread closing in 5 days (if not proven) is the best thing i have heard in time. After all quite some time has been wasted on this Enzo issue. You know it is highly unlikely to be true, but you still come back because of the "what if" factor!!!

Thanks
Redcandle
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks