Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2007, 18:21   #31
BHPian

Ye it's owned by a certain Raju (that's the sirname, I'm NOT revealing his real name) in Hyd. In the IT business, and he and his brother dabble a lot in real estate. His bro drives a red slk (though if you happen see a red slk on Raj Bhavan Road, that's not the one. That one belongs to a certain Reddy family ).

If any Hyderabadis want to see more of this monster, you can go to Touch on Wednesdays or on the weekends. He's usually hangs out there. Or around Banjara Hills a lot too. Nice down-to-earth chap, so I don't think he would mind you taking pics of his ride.
Old 30th May 2007, 18:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

Is it the same Raju who used to own the red 3000GT? Vishnu? If so, time to give him a call. He's a family friend.
Old 30th May 2007, 19:08   #33
Senior - BHPian

Thats an awesome thing if it were to be hyd. I am not going to miss a chance to have look at it. Somebody said, TOUCH. Where is it located in hyderabad???

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Is it the same Raju who used to own the red 3000GT? Vishnu? If so, time to give him a call. He's a family friend.
isnt it time for him to be in T-bhp as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignofchaos View Post
Thats Gachibowli Crossroads Hyderabad, pretty close to IT offices.... definitely not Dehradun. Thread creator is bluffing. I've Look at that Qualis in the background... thats hyderabad traffic police.

^^Sorry for the typo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek View Post
thats not hyderabad buddy.thats rajpur road of dehradun.i was there 2 days back.i was sittin in ccd with my frnds,at that time this gallardo showed of.
Its Gachibowli or not. To end the argument once for all, let me tell you guys, i touch gachibowli once every 3 days, so will get a snap of the location and will post it here after 3 days.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 30th May 2007 at 19:10.
Old 30th May 2007, 20:21   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Thats an awesome thing if it were to be hyd. I am not going to miss a chance to have look at it. Somebody said, TOUCH. Where is it located in hyderabad???

isnt it time for him to be in T-bhp as well

Its Gachibowli or not. To end the argument once for all, let me tell you guys, i touch gachibowli once every 3 days, so will get a snap of the location and will post it here after 3 days.
no need to do that.its confirmed that the place is gachibowli.
thanks for ur concern.
you can read my above posts for more detail.
Old 30th May 2007, 21:25   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385 View Post
Ye it's owned by a certain Raju (that's the sirname, I'm NOT revealing his real name) in Hyd.
Raju in the IT business that can afford a Gallardo = Satyam CEO or his brother... but then most of the 'Raju's' can own Gallardo's, IT business or not. Anyway, whoever owns it, its a nice car.

There is also a red Ferrari 348 in Hyderabad. I have seen it almost 9 years back and didn't know what car it was at that time.
Old 30th May 2007, 21:45   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayavi View Post
There is also a red Ferrari 348 in Hyderabad. I have seen it almost 9 years back and didn't know what car it was at that time.
Are you talking about the convertible; that was last seen frequently by a friend of mine couple of years ago, near Mufakhamja College.
Old 30th May 2007, 21:48   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

it's diagonally opp to pure-o-naturals on banjara hills main road.. few buildings adjacent to the L V Prasad eye institute..
Old 30th May 2007, 21:50   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Are you talking about the convertible; that was last seen frequently by a friend of mine couple of years ago, near Mufakhamja College.

nope.. not anymore...
Old 30th May 2007, 21:59   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Nope, its this car

But like I said, I saw it almost 9 years ago being driven by a 20 something guy.
Old 30th May 2007, 22:06   #40
Senior - BHPian

Gallarado does look good in black too....I always loved the yellow, which was a trademark lambo colour
Old 2nd June 2007, 02:51   #41
Senior - BHPian

Alok, you nitwit, where are you?! Confirm the owner, will ya?!
Old 2nd June 2007, 03:16   #42
Senior - BHPian

IT, realestate and Raju strikes to me the fourth largest IT company in India
Old 2nd June 2007, 19:33   #43
BHPian

Ooops... sorry Akshay. Missed this thread. Nope, it's not Vishnu Raju. This Raju's name starts with a 'G'.

And nope Mayavi. It's not Ramalinga Raju who owns the car either.
Old 4th June 2007, 18:16   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Somebody said, TOUCH. Where is it located in hyderabad???
Touch is the nightclub on the road from Banjara hills to the KBR park road. Just before KBR park starts, take a U-turn after the Tommy showroom, and come down straight till you come to a building of Mahalaxmi Bank. It's on the 1st floor of the same building. Mind you, entry on wednesdays, fridays and weekends are 1000 a couple, and stags are not allowed unless you are a regular. Srikala makes sure the guests coming to the club are screened properly to aviod any disturbances.

BTW Akshay, is your family friend's 3000 still in Hyd? I thought I saw one a couple of nights back at Touch or Liquids. Bloody well maintained, blood red, and awesome chrome alloys.
Old 5th June 2007, 14:32   #45
Team-BHP Support

The Gallardo looks really good, with those massive alloys, and all. Black makes it look real sleek.

touch is on Banjara Hills Road no 3, opposite to the Fresh n Naturals juice and fruit store. touch is owned by Nagarjuna.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks