Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Faridabad
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Faridabad (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/24640-supercars-imports-faridabad-4.html)

Spotted this Audi R8 in Faridabad. The parking lot had a Mini Cooper, a Bentley Continental GT Supersports, an Audi R8 Spyder, a Hummer H3 and a Bentley Flying Spur too.

A few Audi R8 V10 Plus's, couple of Audi TT's and a couple of Audi S4's at the Audi service centre in Faridabad.

Audi R8 Spyder.

Pics courtesy: Avik Dey

Bentley Continental Supersports.

Pic Courtesy: Avik Dey

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3172045)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.

Is this the ex-Kerala car; TN-regd?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3172313)
Is this the ex-Kerala car; TN-regd?

Nope, the Kerala car is still very much in Kerala and is waiting for the owner to return from abroad to finalize a deal.

Coming to this car, this is the ex-W16 LP640 and it kills me to reveal on the forum that it's now far off from the condition pictured here. Since then, it's been badly damaged in the recent floods. Waterlogged interiors as well and busted electricals :Frustrati

Yes this LP640 got submerged in water and had waterlogged interiors. Its now in some garage in Gurgaon IIRC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3173095)
Yes this LP640 got submerged in water and had waterlogged interiors. Its now in some garage in Gurgaon IIRC.

Did it get submerged in the recent Uttarakhand floods by any chance? Btw, i thought this was for sale at Exclusive Motors,Delhi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3169584)
Bentley Continental Supersports.

Pic Courtesy: Avik Dey

Is this not the DRI seized Supersports which only a few months ago was in their compound?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3173154)
Did it get submerged in the recent Uttarakhand floods by any chance? Btw, i thought this was for sale at Exclusive Motors,Delhi.

Not by the Uttarakhand floods, but I am told that it got submerged while it was parked in a low lying area after a heavy night's rain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brabus E V12 (Post 3173204)
Is this not the DRI seized Supersports which only a few months ago was in their compound?

The DRI seized Supersports was black color AFAIK. This one is a matte black Supersports which shares garage with a Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Porsche 911 and a Lamborghini Aventador.

I guess this one is the same Supersports which was for sale at Exclusive Motors few months back.

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4.

Pics Courtesy: Avik Dey

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3173095)

How recent were this set of photographs taken?

You seem to be on a supercar spotting spree...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3172467)
Nope, the Kerala car is still very much in Kerala and is waiting for the owner to return from abroad to finalize a deal.

Coming to this car, this is the ex-W16 LP640 and it kills me to reveal on the forum that it's now far off from the condition pictured here. Since then, it's been badly damaged in the recent floods. Waterlogged interiors as well and busted electricals :Frustrati

I think some of his cars were doomed the day they were booked. Look at the Azure and now the Murcie. Thankfully, the S65 in Chennai seems to be in good hands still.

Porsche Panamera.

Ferrari California.