Team-BHP - This guy is a fake. Cardomain gallery EDIT: Orkut gallery added
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   This guy is a fake. Cardomain gallery EDIT: Orkut gallery added (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/24956-guy-fake-cardomain-gallery-edit-orkut-gallery-added-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 524867)
yup! this guy's a real dumbo if he thinks that he can fool everyone with these pics. And btw Who replaces a diablo SV with a gallardo????

absolutely right, we being in india can realise immediately that he is a fake,lets not forget that the cardomain sight is available all over the world and maybe he wants to fool somebody outside india ,somewhere abroad...maybe impress somebody:p but doesnt realise that w make fun of him over here...some of those pics dont even look indian to me:p

This guy is such an Idiot, most of the snaps are taken outside india, the Diablo, the M3, the Repsol Honda and the BM 530 are all out of India. Even the Gallardo is in some Port, In India you can't just enter some port and start modelling.
What a wannabe !

Edit: I got an Idea, why not bombard him with questions ?? we can login and sign his guestbook ........

We should somehow get this guy to join T-BHP. Can hav loads of fun rippinfg this guy apart, just like what we did to a certain tuner by the name of nivit!!lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon (Post 462698)
This has been posted elsewhere in the forum but I am not able to find the link.

Cardomain link - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2066754

This guy on Cardomain.com who has posted some exotics in his gallery claims to own these cars. Well from his latest additions to the gallery, its for sure that he's a fake. Going by his earlier pics of owning a Gallardo, black SL500, Black M3 etc we know who this could be (none other than AA). In his latest addition, he's added pics of the yellow Gallardo SE which was in Mumbai for a brief period claiming it to be his. What a fake, this guy doesnt even know how to distinguish between a Gallardo and Gallardo SE.

of course he's lying. that gallardo is mine.. i bought it off ebay a month back.... hic....

you can even see me sitting inside if you turn your monitor off... hic

"of course he's lying. that gallardo is mine.. i bought it off ebay a month back.... hic....

you can even see me sitting inside if you turn your monitor off... hic"

hahahaha.... thats funny!! hic..

guys please be on the lookout for this hero's posts. I bet his next claim would be that he owns the UFO that crashed in Roswell, Texas.
:Frustrati -- i hope he does this ,when he sees how well t-bhp has pulverised him,..

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueraven316 (Post 525103)
This guy is such an Idiot, most of the snaps are taken outside india, the Diablo, the M3, the Repsol Honda and the BM 530 are all out of India. Even the Gallardo is in some Port, In India you can't just enter some port and start modelling.
What a wannabe !

Edit: I got an Idea, why not bombard him with questions ?? we can login and sign his guestbook ........

will start with FE questions:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 532900)

guys please be on the lookout for this hero's posts. I bet his next claim would be that he owns the UFO that crashed in Roswell, Texas.

Roswell, New Mexico :) and that's mine as well....

arey bhai log "jiyo aur jeena do"

if he cant get the joy of owning luxury cars let him have this satisfaction.
we have so many wannabes (pulsar to busa / zma to repsol lookalike).
so live and let live

in one of the pics where Suniel Shetty is standing with the h2 he says in the background its a g wagon

i can say and i am 1000% sure its a bolero and not a g wagon

what a fake guy

Quote:

Originally Posted by manikjeet (Post 533143)
in one of the pics where Suniel Shetty is standing with the h2 he says in the background its a g wagon

i can say and i am 1000% sure its a bolero and not a g wagon

what a fake guy

Absolutely. You can see a part of the transfers that come on a bolero. What a looser!! putting smilies on owners faces... what a jerk. I think we should just stop talking about him and request mods to close the thread. Can you believe hes actually taken up a two page tread. Lets get down to doing what we do best guys, talking cars and let the looser to himself. Hes fooling no one. Let him get his cheap thrills out of this rubbish. Why should we waste our time on him (look who's talking...thats exactly what im doing:D)

could we also start a thread called " THE CARS WE WOULD LIKE TO OWN" and put the start thread of this cardomain guy. it would be nice. all the people he has blanked out claiming it to be himself are different. i got alot of random car pictures too, so could i post them to be mine. like gogi bhai said lets stop waisting time on this person and discuss constructive cars.

Theres an ID on orkut named R()HIT you think you know me.
He claims the Gallardo is his and he's selling the US flagged Speed run 08 BUSA as well. PLease take this as a chance to clear out his misconception.

POST AWAY ON ORKUT PEOPLE!!!!

he is 100% fake one of the photo has suniel sheety sitting on the car :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 745881)
Theres an ID on orkut named R()HIT you think you know me.
He claims the Gallardo is his and he's selling the US flagged Speed run 08 BUSA as well. PLease take this as a chance to clear out his misconception.

POST AWAY ON ORKUT PEOPLE!!!!

post a link to his profile please

EDIT - heres the link
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?ui...56257752580459

He has posted Gautam Singania's car as his own !! What a moron !!

And an R1 as a Busa !!