Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2008, 09:44   #31
Senior - BHPian

" Alien Hayabusa " for sure, cos that bike is not called the Hayabusa on earth at least. These guys should get links from Wikipedia for the defination of Wannabes.
Old 5th March 2008, 09:58   #32
BHPian

What do these guys get by claiming such stuff. I wonder if they even own a 'Hercules MTB bike.'
Old 5th March 2008, 10:34   #33
BHPian

The guy is such a moron..wonder wot kind of cheap thrills these guys get outta such stuff. But he sure has some good contacts though or probably is a stalker . Lara dutta, suniel shetty better watchout.
such a dumbo..for all we know he is the one on the moped and guess that
too is loaned from someone for the snap. I like the idea of logging on to cardomain and bombarding him with questions and corner the imbecile
Old 5th March 2008, 10:58   #34
Senior - BHPian

I am sure he is having fun guys.But he is not taking things seriously at all.lol.Even we are having fun here abusing him.So its a win-win situation .lol.
ram
Old 5th March 2008, 13:33   #35
Senior - BHPian

The guys unbelievable. Hes nothing but a retard. I just posted a scrap on his Orkut ID. I suggest all of us do it so that he can stop conning innocent people. YUCK. Disgusting.
Old 5th March 2008, 13:58   #36
Senior - BHPian

Boy Gogi you seem to have gone flatout on him

Did anyone notice, even the pics of the Gallardo have been lifted from Team BHP. They have the same watermark which is there on the pics member sinner has posted.
Old 5th March 2008, 19:01   #37
Senior - BHPian

I hope this doesn't sound offensive guys, but that doesn't even _look_ as if he could afford a Lamborghini.
Old 5th March 2008, 19:10   #38
Team-BHP Support

There is one thing though... Have you seen the way he posts his messages? Read carefully. Rarely ever does he say anything wherein you can actually say that he claimed the car is his. He just uses some very neutral language and he even mixes the photos of those cars with lot of other general curious ones (like a banaras sadhu with a chilam). He is one shrewd dude.

If push comes to shove he can always say that they are just a collage of photographs...
Old 5th March 2008, 23:02   #39
BHPian

Ok so after he got a nice bashing from gogi bhai, he seems to have made his Photo albums viewable only to his friends.

@mods - can you guys report 'use of copyrighted material without permission' as the pics of the gallardo are lifted from team-BHP ??
Somebody please elaborate on this, as another guy has copied pics ( that i clicked ) from my album to his, without permission and i am going to report him to the orkut team.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks