Team-BHP - Aston Martin in MUmbai ????
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Aston Martin in MUmbai ???? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/25225-aston-martin-mumbai.html)

Dear all,

i was on my way home from worli to andheri at around 2 last night.

And suddenly at around Hinduja i saw an aston martin (db9 i think).

Can you guys confirm if there is an aston in mumbai ???

Because this was my first sighting of this exotic.

cheers.

There was some talk about an Aston DB9 Volante being in Mumbai. Maybe its the one you saw then.

is there a Vantage or Vanquish in Bombay?? i can bet my head that i saw a Aston Martin in Bombay about 4 years ago. Have not seen any one talk about it on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_foot (Post 470337)
is there a Vantage or Vanquish in Bombay?? i can bet my head that i saw a Aston Martin in Bombay about 4 years ago. Have not seen any one talk about it on the forum.

There's certainly a DBS if I'm not mistaken.

another very very wierd thing was . . .i did not hear it. . .i mean if there is a super car coming even at a very low RPM you hear a very heavy HMM. But i did not hear it.

May be becase i was on my bullet, and she is really loud also i had my helmet on ???

but still it makes me think.

He was probably on a higher gear at low rpm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac 427 (Post 470321)
Dear all,

i was on my way home from worli to andheri at around 2 last night.

And suddenly at around Hinduja i saw an aston martin (db9 i think).

Can you guys confirm if there is an aston in mumbai ???

Because this was my first sighting of this exotic.

cheers.

What was the colour of the Aston Martin??

if im not mistaken there was a picture of an aston in mumbai in some car mag a long time ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac 427 (Post 470347)
another very very wierd thing was . . .i did not hear it. . .i mean if there is a super car coming even at a very low RPM you hear a very heavy HMM. But i did not hear it.

May be becase i was on my bullet, and she is really loud also i had my helmet on ???

but still it makes me think.

The Martins, on low revs, are virtually like a standard car. It's when they're pushed, do you heard the beastly vail. I love Astons! Start up a Ferrari or a Lambo, and it'll hum loudly throughout. An Aston will start loud, be soft and roar exactly when you need it to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 KMPH (Post 470393)
What was the colour of the Aston Martin??

couldnt see the colour as it was dark, but i saw those lovely periceing eyes and its killer xenon lights. . . and that unmistakable grill.

and yeah probably as you guys said it must have been on a higher gear on lower rpm and hence i did not hear it, i must comment he was driving rather slow.

There is certainly one aston db7 in mumbai belonging to the most famous car designer in india

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline gtr r34 (Post 470738)
There is certainly one aston db7 in mumbai belonging to the most famous car designer in india

I've never heard of it. No pics or anything. Any more info?

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline gtr r34 (Post 470738)

It was never his, it was sent over to be torn up and used for the DB9 prototype.

DC likes to faff around with the cars before tearing them down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 470912)
It was never his, it was sent over to be torn up and used for the DB9 prototype.

DC likes to faff around with the cars before tearing them down.

ME & MY CARS - Dilip Chhabria

Correct me but no one has seen this car after the DB9 prototype came one