Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2011, 13:24   #166
Senior - BHPian

Re: Porsche showroom in Mumbai (Peddar Road)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S350L-E240 View Post
To avoid any foul rumors here is some information,

I think most of us here have never really interacted with the above dealer and a lot of information comes from sources which can be mis leading, I can assure you they are not "Fired" by Porsche, and they continue to be one of the best premier car dealerships in the country along with Navnit Motors.

About Ferrari & Maserati and others under the umbrella, One thing I can assure you is I don't know who is complaining about Ferrari because the experience is wonderful, heck it is being run by a great fellow, I won't name him but high time rumors are avoided in a public forum like this.

If anyone needs to experience Ferrari and how well they operate do fly down to Delhi and you will not be disappointed at all.

Regards,
I guess the Manufactures forgot to Inform you..Since you talk to them directly and my Info's are misleading...Anyways guess owning a Porsche makes interaction with a dealer as good as no and for others to asume they are the only ones who interact with dealers and manufacturers.

I never mentioned fired by Porsche. The two have gone their seperate ways..Guess you need to come down to Bombay and have a look at the showroom or talk to Porsche owners before saying they are the Best Premier car dealership in the country..look up the forum and you shall see one such owner and member Dante's ordeal..loads of other owners too around the country, including our Cayanne S where things added as options were missing, but we were charged for them..and the car delayed.

As for Ferrari i have two friends whose cars are delayed for the past two months, The only thing they get is a gift and the line it will be here next week. The guys at Delhi did not even know of a Wheel option untill a printout was taken from the Ferrari site with the code no and shown to them..

Anyways i'd go with ownership experiences and my information rather than just talk..So once again you can keep your info and i'll keep mine.. Dont expect a reply from my end as i have better things to do than prove a point..Cheers.

Last edited by speedy : 15th October 2011 at 13:28.
speedy is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th July 2012, 11:47   #167
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Came across this notice in today's Economic Times.

Porsche showroom in Mumbai (Peddar Road)-getimage.dll.png
PPS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2012, 14:01   #168
BHPian

I guess the above press release by Porsche India proves the rumours or rather information from reliable sources were all true then, exactly as Speedy had eluded to since October last year. Precision Motors (associated to Shreyans Motors and A.C.) which runs the erstwhile Porsche showroom in Kemps Corner has slapped a lawsuit on Porsche India for supposed breach of contract. Whatever the case may be, my personal experience and interaction with the company and the owner, A.C., have been extremely undesirable and the attitude of the the owner is extremely indifferent even towards current and prospective owners of such prestigious brands like Porsche, Ferrari and Maserati, and Audi in the past. Their attitude is not towards efficiency and customer satisfaction and is purely geared towards sales, which is not the philosophy of the brands they represent. I hope Ferrari and Maserati soon realize that their brands are as much based on image as on engineering and heritage, and that the track record and customer satisfaction towards the company entrusted with their prestigious marques leaves a lot to be desired.
bigbadwolf is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2012, 17:36   #169
PPS
Senior - BHPian

After the notice yesterday, this is what happened today.

Precision Motors Takes VW To Court Over Porsche | MotorBeam - Indian Car Bike News & Reviews
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2013, 11:06   #170
BHPian

Finally, the inevitable has happened and maybe justice will follow for those who have been conned, cheated and mistreated by the man and his company. Hopefully now Ferrari and Maserati will take notice of what Porsche and Audi found out and realize who they trusted their prestigious hallowed brands to and now hand them over to more respectful, efficient and trusted hands.

"Luxury car showroom owner held

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2700748_1.html

The owner of a high-end car showroom was arrested here for allegedly duping a
businessman of Rs 1.1 crore in Chankayapuri area of New
Delhi district, police said.
Ashish Chordia was arrested yesterday evening, police said.
"We had received a complaint from Jasveer Grewal that he had bought a car from
Chordia's showroom some time ago. Grewal paid Rs 1.1 crore to Chordia for the car.
"However, the car was bought by the accused after being financed by a well-known
finance company.
"As Chordia had not pay the money back to the company, he did not have the 'No
Objection Certificate' to sell the car. He did not transfer the ownership of the car on
Grewal's name and kept giving him excuses," the police official said.
Once Grewal got to know that Chordia did not have clearance from the company to sell
him the car, he approached police.
The police lodged an FIR of cheating against Chordia with Chankayapuri Police Station
in August, 2012.
During investigations, Chordia was found guilty of cheating Jasveer Grewal.
After this, Chordia was absconding and a non-bailable warrant was also issued against
him by a city court, the official said.
He was arrested yesterday evening following a tip-off.
Further investigations are on, police said."

Last edited by bigbadwolf : 28th October 2013 at 11:15.
bigbadwolf is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th October 2013, 11:29   #171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadwolf View Post
Finally, the inevitable has happened and maybe justice will follow for those who have been conned, cheated and mistreated by the man and his company.
He is not a porsche dealer but due to a pending case he does not remove the signages from the place.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks