Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2007, 23:29   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GS- View Post
In the first picture, the person who is sitting on the left side, seems to be a guy. If you see properly, the parts of the face which hasn't been blanked seems like a guy with a healthy built with one hand on the steering wheel. The person sitting next to him appears to be a female talking on a cell phone.

What you are saying can be true but for that this Trans Am has to be a right hand drive then.

Since you are saying that you were present when this pic was taken, I would request you to kindly check the original pic which should be available with benson.

GS you are RIGHT i noticed that too...
Old 22nd August 2007, 00:07   #47
Senior - BHPian

rapheal thinks the camero is a right hand drive. dont think he was present there or it would not be difficult to know. buddy we can make out seeing a picture, you were there according to yourself. i dont think a steering wheel on a camero is not noticeable.the picture is taken from the right side of the car so you were standing on the right side. and the picture is not taken from a great distance but real close. elimentry my dear fellow bhpians

please check with benson and see the original pictures.
Old 22nd August 2007, 00:18   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
rapheal thinks the camero is a right hand drive. dont think he was present there or it would not be difficult to know. buddy we can make out seeing a picture, you were there according to yourself. i dont think a steering wheel on a camero is not noticeable.the picture is taken from the right side of the car so you were standing on the right side. and the picture is not taken from a great distance but real close. elimentry my dear fellow bhpians

please check with benson and see the original pictures.

And what he meant to say all along was that the pontiac driven by the guy with a healthy built IS a left hand drive. I know because I'VE driven it. was just not lucky enough to click some snaps. but real real soon i hope
Old 22nd August 2007, 00:43   #49
Senior - BHPian

rev i was going by what was written by rapheal. i had written this before his post was accepted by the mods. have everything under control now. he was confused as the car came and went real fast so its understandable. there was one black camero for sale in delhi long back dont know if it was the same one. i had flown down to see it. do post some pictures when everything gets sorted out.
Old 8th July 2010, 22:40   #50
Senior - BHPian

The car for sure is priceless, am doubtful if its an American Muscle car for the simple reason that its a Right hand Drive. Americans drive on the other side of the road.

PS: Understand that it has been nearly 3 years since this thread has seen any update.
Old 20th July 2010, 13:04   #51
BHPian

Its a proper Left Hand Drive Pontiac Transam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post
The car for sure is priceless, am doubtful if its an American Muscle car for the simple reason that its a Right hand Drive. Americans drive on the other side of the road.

PS: Understand that it has been nearly 3 years since this thread has seen any update.

Most Viewed