Team-BHP - Gallardo & Gallardo Spyder spotted in Delhi
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Gallardo & Gallardo Spyder spotted in Delhi (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/26283-gallardo-gallardo-spyder-spotted-delhi.html)

:I Rule: Saw this blue gallardo in thappar house in CP and the Gallardo spyder in The showroom....The showroom people were not allowing to take pics from inside the showroom, but somehow i managed to do this for u people.Sorry for the clearity of pics as the cam was not good enuff.

Note from Mod - Image reposted since carlover84 was granted permission to take the pic later
(Everyone part of the discussion was sent a very detailed PM explaining the rule, and replying to all the queries)

Whoooaaa.The blue Gallardo looks damn hot, muxh better than the Spyder featured below..

Niki

The blue one was actually the first gallardo to be brought here , it's a manual . It was bought way before lambo officially came to india.

woooo two gallardo spotting in a single day

i like the blue one more

can you please tell me..where is this lamborghini showroom in delhi??

Both Looks Cool...
Is this the same car which was at Autoexpo ?

WOW! The blue one is hot!

Is it just me or is that sypder 'almost' pink?

YEs it is the same car which was at auto expo and the showroom is in Hotel Ashok...

Blue looks hot! Regarding the manual, I thought all Lamborghinis were manual (I could be wrong). Or Is it just restricted to Murciélago? I think the only automatic Murciélago is owned by Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa.

Regarding the deletion of the other pic, I think the message is conveyed so other please refrain from making anymore comments on it. I am sure the mods will look into this. Patience guys! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellwratH (Post 499139)
Blue looks hot! Regarding the manual, I thought all Lamborghinis were manual (I could be wrong). Or Is it just restricted to Murciélago? I think the only automatic Murciélago is owned by Kobe Bryant's wife Vanessa.

That's an automatic, with a torque converter. Not a paddle-shifter or a tiptronic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellwratH (Post 499139)

Regarding the deletion of the other pic, I think the message is conveyed so other please refrain from making anymore comments on it. I am sure the mods will look into this. Patience guys! :)

LAMBO is also available in the e-gear auto version, kobe bryant's wife's car had to be customised to be an auto because at that time murcie's were not available in auto , nowdays most buyers of the lp640 prefer the e-gear.

so are there 2 blue cars in delhi? i too saw one in cp outside my building a few days ago, with a delhi number. and as i remember, sammy's car (the one displayed at auto expo) has a punjab number. by the way, hes just got a ferrari in too...

Slurp-Slurp!! Drool-Drool!! Looks like im gonna have a Wet Car Dream:D

The blue looks good enough to be in a brochure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by awini (Post 499775)
so are there 2 blue cars in delhi? i too saw one in cp outside my building a few days ago, with a delhi number. and as i remember, sammy's car (the one displayed at auto expo) has a punjab number. by the way, hes just got a ferrari in too...

Yup Sammy's car does have a PB number. Which Ferrari is it Bawa?