Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st July 2007, 16:25   #151
BHPian

That's a lot of info V16. Thanks again. You obviously do a lot of research on F1 and tyres and cars. It is obvious the tyre scientists are constantly improving the grip of the tyres from the way the rules are changed from slick tyres to compulsory grooves even on dry weather tyres; and now the rule for compulsorily using hard compound tyres along with the softer ones. The way things are progressing, in a few years, they will only allow wet weather tyres.
Thanks again for all the information.
Old 22nd July 2007, 13:48   #152

Neighbours envy, owners pride!!

Classic case of Neighbours envy, owners pride! Man, i hate to be the neighbour here

- Shobhit
Old 23rd July 2007, 20:24   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech View Post
...which reminds me of a funny story. I was waiting outside a big 5 star Hotel when a white Lambo Gallardo Spyder rolls up. Driver and his attractive passenger hop out. Car is standing there idling (cue: thoughts of jumping in & driving off enter my head). The stunned valet looks both scared and delighted! He sits in and takes a careful 7 minutes to park it right at the door. He then spends a good 10 minutes in the car savoring the experience!

So I guess there is an alternative for all of us!

****e, rtech, i was on marine drive on friday night when a white Gallardo SE rolls into the intercontinental, guy gets out, valet gets in, rich guy enters hotel, valet beaches the chin of the lambo on the slope!!!! OUCH!!!!!!

PS: Link to the video of the hideous crime!!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th July 2007 at 07:29. Reason: link added
Old 28th July 2007, 21:33   #154
BHPian

thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala View Post
farhad, amazing... piece of work.. once again.... very happy to know that you too were involved in fullfilling his dreams.....

Dippy: Good avtaar pic LOLS
thank you sohail. dippy was the first person to belive in me and give me a write up in Overdrive magazine of feb 06 and auto india of march 06. i owed this one to him ever since. i owe some thing similar to Murli too
Old 28th July 2007, 21:37   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Well I guess we do know a4f is for real now! Real nice of you to let Dippy fulfill his dream man, that's a very ncie gesture!

Do you really have to rub it in Dippy? &%*(#(#&$^%$^$^$^$^$^&
Thanks iraghava. i wish some day i get an opportunity to get you all your dream cars. got a ccx in rhd and waiting for it to be brought in god willing. also two production slots of rhd zonda f roadsters. But bad news for mumbaikars.....all these cars like even this f430 is intended for delhi or bangalore mostly, but will have them for a day or two in mumbai for post delivery inspection.
Old 29th July 2007, 22:44   #156
Senior - BHPian

Mera number kab ayega Agent4Ferrariji?
Old 29th July 2007, 23:06   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
Thanks iraghava. i wish some day i get an opportunity to get you all your dream cars. got a ccx in rhd and waiting for it to be brought in god willing. also two production slots of rhd zonda f roadsters. But bad news for mumbaikars.....all these cars like even this f430 is intended for delhi or bangalore mostly, but will have them for a day or two in mumbai for post delivery inspection.
Thank you so much for the wishes Farhad! I hope they come true! And if it's a location issue, don't worry, tell me where I need to come & I shall be there

And don't worry I'm not much a demanding guy, just a test drive of the following will do:

Koenigsegg CCX
Zonda F
Ferrari 599
Ferrari 430

See how simple I am

Last edited by iraghava : 29th July 2007 at 23:15.
Old 30th July 2007, 15:21   #158
BHPian

ya i just wish someone orders these cars then for sure i will be able to get them to mumbai and satisfy all your dream for a test drive in each of them. the cars are there ready for delivery, but buyers are too slow in deciding.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks