Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2007, 23:33   #16
Senior - BHPian

Whoo, yippeee, yay yay& all that, but you got to answer this question without getting annoyed man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Excuse me!!!! SLAVES???? are you ref to the cars as slaves???WOnder where the respect has gone to!!!

i see pictures of the cars only...How am i to believe you, that you did actually drove these cars...any videos to back this up..????

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
If I wanted to lie i could have done that through photoshop also very easily
And could have been an easy giveaway, we have some extremely good minds here who will pull out the bad weed just like that.

Quote:
My pic along with these cars wont have given me any reward even by any of you guys, so dont ask such stupid questions again
So why did you post these pics at all ? & why this thread ?

This is my take, you did see all these cars being an 'exotic' car salesman & take those pics as well, but they wouldn't let you to so much as touch those keys, right ?

Here is why I said the above.........

I have read many many people posting their experiences with cars that they adore, even just being near them. And anyone who has even had the privelege of starting & revving those engines have posted their unbelievable experience with all the gory details. Now, why did you not even say how the engine sounded or how fast these cars were ? Sounds quite fishy to me.

Better luck next time. until then.

cheers

Last edited by esteem_lover : 18th August 2007 at 23:35.
Old 18th August 2007, 23:57   #17
BHPian

Speedy i want vintage cars because i dont have them in my list...Me and my uncle wants to collect them because of our likings,and as per my driving experience with these cars, here it is...

911 and 350z are very responsive engines but z3 didnt gave me that appeal which i thought it would...I love convertibles personally more than coupe's but this convertible didnt gave me much pleasure..The roar of the 911 and 350z were quite good compared to the Z3 but the driving comfort was the besttttt in 911 then 350z and then z3..

As iam bit healthy by physique,I found the Z3 to be small in compared to the 2 other cars.Even i didnt liked one more thing about Z3 was the roof..First we have to unlock it from 2 sides and then it goes free in the air and then we press the button to let it go inside the boot.Slk is much better then that if we say at comfort of electrical.

If interior wise, the 911 had a very techo kinda interior with good quality material and 350z comes again next to it..The z3 had very simple interiors and infact the roof conversion button is also at the back of the armrest.not like the SLk..I didnt tried it of the porsche as i was so excited that i forgot too....The driving pleasure was so good that I forgot to check that. Will do that sometime later..

Esteem_lover who said They wont lemme touch the keys etc??? Man If Iam making their cars get sold of, definately I need to check the car myself first before i present the deal in front of my client, I dont want my clients to come and waste their time on cars which are not in proper condition. I give them good service thats why they trust my words and that is the rule of every business...Before presenting a qutation in front of anyone, I should confirm myself first about the things so I check them. Owners never refuse for these things until it comes to cars like lambo or ferrari etc....

Last edited by carlover84 : 19th August 2007 at 00:02. Reason: one reply to a post was left
Old 19th August 2007, 00:59   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Speedy i want vintage cars because i dont have them in my list...Me and my uncle wants to collect them because of our likings,and as per my driving experience with these cars, here it is...

911 and 350z are very responsive engines but z3 didnt gave me that appeal which i thought it would...I love convertibles personally more than coupe's but this convertible didnt gave me much pleasure..The roar of the 911 and 350z were quite good compared to the Z3 but the driving comfort was the besttttt in 911 then 350z and then z3..

As iam bit healthy by physique,I found the Z3 to be small in compared to the 2 other cars.Even i didnt liked one more thing about Z3 was the roof..First we have to unlock it from 2 sides and then it goes free in the air and then we press the button to let it go inside the boot.Slk is much better then that if we say at comfort of electrical.

If interior wise, the 911 had a very techo kinda interior with good quality material and 350z comes again next to it..The z3 had very simple interiors and infact the roof conversion button is also at the back of the armrest.not like the SLk..I didnt tried it of the porsche as i was so excited that i forgot too....The driving pleasure was so good that I forgot to check that. Will do that sometime later..

Esteem_lover who said They wont lemme touch the keys etc??? Man If Iam making their cars get sold of, definately I need to check the car myself first before i present the deal in front of my client, I dont want my clients to come and waste their time on cars which are not in proper condition. I give them good service thats why they trust my words and that is the rule of every business...Before presenting a qutation in front of anyone, I should confirm myself first about the things so I check them. Owners never refuse for these things until it comes to cars like lambo or ferrari etc....
brother dont get me wrong. i am only wondering as you claim to be a car dealer and dealing in good foreign makes you would be haveing a network of cars at your disposal which would include vintage and classic cars too. i am more than happy to share information with you regarding cars i find or know of. i would rather see the cars saved then rott on the side and we loose good and great makes.
if you feel comfortable please pm me more info on the porsche 911. price the guy is asking and the condition. it looks like it is a 2005/6 model. kms done on the car etc. if it is in my price range i would like to buy it.
if you are a good and reliable dealer and people trust you there wont be even a ferrari or a lamborgini owner who wont give you the keys to his car to show it to prospective clients. all you need to do is keep it clean and as real as possible.
Old 19th August 2007, 01:39   #19
BHPian

No, I dont have good vintage cars with me right now, the cars which iam getting are not meant for my collection....And after all a dealer also searches for cars as well as buyers.So now i required vntage for myself so i asked you people for help...Thats IT!!!
Old 19th August 2007, 03:55   #20
Senior - BHPian

when you say exotics its ferrari,lambo, porche...
beemers and nissan arent exotics.atleast i wouldn call them that.
Old 19th August 2007, 11:44   #21
BHPian

Quote:

I find it hard to believe that you are a car dealer. First you are comparing three different cars and trying to sound like you know enough.

The Z3 has the smallest engine out of all three, so obviously you cant expect a Z3 to roar. In fact none of these cars roar.. all of them have stock exhausts that do not roar. So please refraing from using such useless adjectives.

2nd Z3 is a softtop. Unlike a SLK which is a hard top, the flding mechanishm in a soft top works differently. Quit comparing a Z3 softop mechanism to a hardtop. Car dealers with an iota of knowledge would know the difference.

If you had sat inside any of these cars, you wouldn't be talking so vaguely about interiors. I have sat in all these cars, driven them and personally the 350Z has the best interior - its metal trim, tachometer, allof shifters are infinitely better than 911.

I do not know you but I believe all that you wrote is material siphoned off the internet

And these cars are not exotics. The aam IT guy in Bangalore has enuf money to buy such cars.

Exotics include Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Koenigsegg CCX, Ferrari F430, Saleen S7, Aston Martin DBS.

Get educated about cars before you waste other forum members time writing trite.
Old 20th August 2007, 10:41   #22
BHPian

I was just happy to look at those cars. Whether he deals or not is his problem, I dont see why there should be so much fuss about it and waste so much of valuable team-bhp space!
Old 20th August 2007, 12:13   #23
BHPian

Comeon guys,Give the guy a break.

And calling the cars an exotic ,its a very relative term.Exotic to him maybe
Old 20th August 2007, 12:15   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was just happy to look at those cars. Whether he deals or not is his problem, I dont see why there should be so much fuss about it and waste so much of valuable team-bhp space!
There have been so many bhpians who have driven sportscars / exotics and we havent asked them to post a proof of the same. So why ask here? Ok he mentioned these as "Exotics", so what? Its just a mistake which needs to be ignored and not fought about.
Old 20th August 2007, 12:35   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
There have been so many bhpians who have driven sportscars / exotics and we havent asked them to post a proof of the same. So why ask here? Ok he mentioned these as "Exotics", so what? Its just a mistake which needs to be ignored and not fought about.
for the ignorant even a slk or in this case the z3 would be an exotic. lets not go into nailing someone for it. probably with time u would learn which cars are exotics and which ones are not.
Old 20th August 2007, 14:26   #26
BHPian

ya i have understood this that these are not exotics...And ya please bhpians dont bother me like this for my mistake. I have much more things to do rather than keep giving explanations...SO please no more on these things..If you like any of these cars speak about them, tell people more about then...Thanks to those in advance who will co-operate

Last edited by carlover84 : 20th August 2007 at 14:30.
Old 20th August 2007, 19:49   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ya i have understood this that these are not exotics...And ya please bhpians dont bother me like this for my mistake. I have much more things to do rather than keep giving explanations...SO please no more on these things..If you like any of these cars speak about them, tell people more about then...Thanks to those in advance who will co-operate
.calm down,dont worry ,you dont have to be sorry for calling them exotics,its okay..afterall it is personal opinion..besides if we go to dubai they will laugh at us for calling ferrari f430 or lambo gallarado as an exotic.as for them only cars like Mercedes Mclaren SLR , Pagani ZondaF or Maserati Mc12 are considered to be exotics

anyway like speedy said you might slowly get the hang of the convention
set by Bhpians .so relax..i am sure nobody means to offend you
Old 20th August 2007, 21:10   #28
BHPian

I would call these cars exotics in india.. to each his own

BTW carlover curious to know if you also buy imported cars ?
Old 20th August 2007, 21:34   #29
BHPian

hee hee hee. I'm enjoying ths thread. May be I'm a bad person.

but still I'm sure, the guy would not have expected such a reaction from you guys!
Old 20th August 2007, 22:40   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellwratH View Post
The fuss is not about these cars being called exotic(x). It is about the fact that someone like XX (for example) claiming that he is an imported car dealer & accroding to him he has driven these 'exotic(x)s', yet he cannot put up pics of these cars with himself nor can he write a review of his experience like a novice (like anyone) could.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks