Team-BHP - Pics: cadillac
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: cadillac (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/27826-pics-cadillac.html)

Cadillac spotted

great find benson. this is a cadillac fleetwood 84 model. man i love this car been one of my favrites from childhood used to call it the gangster car. could you pm me the adress of where you took the pictures

classy.
wish she was better taken care of.

Oooooomph I just love this baby..

Niki

is it for sale? and if so the price?

:Cheering: thanks Benson you made my day.Man i just loooove American cars.great find , many people have abandoned using such vehicles hence,we can finf very few of these.because people avoid usig these cars they also avoid maintaining

the car you've posted also looks like its being a bit avoided.
please tell me i am wrong

i just love cadillacs

just look at the size of it

Beautiful, to say the least. Looks like it has been lying unused, but slightly cared for. Hmmm, Gogibhai, Scooby and speedy am sure would hunt this down and hey hope someday it's profiled in all it's glory in a TeamBHPians Gallery.

howdy? hey everyone ... got the remaining photos from benson there are more to this one

Quote:

Originally Posted by suren181 (Post 539003)
Beautiful, to say the least. Looks like it has been lying unused, but slightly cared for. Hmmm, Gogibhai, Scooby and speedy am sure would hunt this down and hey hope someday it's profiled in all it's glory in a TeamBHPians Gallery.

if you see my post suren that what i already asked benson to do. pm me the address :p . i have a rough idea of the had seen it some years ago on the roads as the no looks familier but cant place it as so many cars on my mind. i am getting old ;)

Till 2 months back she was standing in the Parking lot at NCPA apartments. Now seems to have been moved away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa (Post 538852)
Oooooomph I just love this baby..

Niki

Would you have really loved to own it ????? Especially when you would need 2 tankfulls to cross the expressway from Bombay to Pune ?? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by samirsarkar (Post 539138)
Would you have really loved to own it ????? Especially when you would need 2 tankfulls to cross the expressway from Bombay to Pune ?? lol:

Tank capacity on these are upto 100lts, so with an average of 3+kms one can go and return from pune!!
and what is fuel cost, when Passion comes in?lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 539198)
Tank capacity on these are upto 100lts, so with an average of 3+kms one can go and return from pune!!
and what is fuel cost, when Passion comes in?lol:

agree: when passion kicks in nothing else matters espesially fuel.you just want the best for the cars. uncle you are right this car used to stand at the back of NCPA building. someone had mentioned that the car was sold.

The Cadillac's can be droolled all life but this isn't maintained at all.
Off topic: My cousin clicked this recently in Tokyo