Team-BHP - Impressive : NEW AUDI TT
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Impressive : NEW AUDI TT (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/28813-impressive-new-audi-tt.html)

Yesterday I went to audi showroom in delhi to check out a car for my client and there I saw this beast standing which astonished me and I was not able to control myself and asked the sales person to tell me about the car...He took me to the car and made me see it properly first...I was so much impressed to see the looks of this new machine and when he started telling me about the engine, the first thing came in my mind was a monster beneath the hood is waiting for me to heat the road..Its a 3.2 ltr quaddro engined machine producing 256 BHP of power...The executive told me 0-100 approx 5.5 secs which is so close to SLK 350 (I suppose). Now was the time to sit in the car and go for a drive..When i sat in the car I found it quite comfortable and the dash was looking preety good which loads of features to be used..I simply sparked the engine and a roar came from the exhausts, I shifted the gear stick to drive mode and pressed the throttle full, and as soon as I realed the brake pedal the car gave a wheelspin and started moving quickly....The handling was superb and smooth steering..Now are some goodies about the car :-

1.Automatic spoiler.
2.Triptronic gearbox with dual clutch
3.beautiful shape
4.Very comfortable car.

Now the things which i didnt liked about the car..

1.Ac not upto the mark
2.Rear styling not so apealing
3.Rear seats are just for name.
4.No sunroof.

Car looks great ... although the alloys look superb they have a very aftermarket look for some reason

Whats the price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 563853)
Car looks great ... although the alloys look superb they have a very aftermarket look for some reason?

Exactly me too thought the same.

Saw one of these - similar to the one in the photo, white color - driving on BTM layout ring road (Bangalore) a few days back.

Some people can not only buy it in India, but can afford to drive it during rush-hour on the BTM ring road!:eek:

here is one more link for the audi TT carlover 84

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...tml#post527563

Quote:

Originally Posted by GS300 (Post 563944)
Saw one of these - similar to the one in the photo, white color - driving on BTM layout ring road (Bangalore) a few days back.

Some people can not only buy it in India, but can afford to drive it during rush-hour on the BTM ring road!:eek:

Why should they not be able to 'afford' to drive it in rush hour? If I could ever afford it I would drive it ALL the timelol:

IT is a cool Looker but again import duty put it of the Reach of many people who wanted it just the case with any super car in this country

Quote:

Originally Posted by GS300 (Post 563944)

this is not some super sport exotic car that is in the reach of only a few people. it comes in the same category of the SLK. a person who can buy a mercedes E class can afford to buy the same. i dont think you see only a hand full of E classes on the road. it only depends on personal choice. the car gives an average of 7 in the city and 9 on the highway, so there is no bother about driveing it in rush hour.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubin2006 (Post 564059)
IT is a cool Looker but again import duty put it of the Reach of many people who wanted it just the case with any super car in this country

Speedy you are absolutely right...An SLK 200 Brand new costs 52 lakhs on road which is the same price for this car and it is far much better than the SLK 200 if you see it in terms of power.....It is also very right that a person who can buy a brand new E-280 Cdi can go for this car also, Just the case of taste and nothing else. This car is really rockin and very soon my hands are gonna be on this car as Iam looking forward to buy it for myself..

Speedy it is the same car which is mentioned in the other thread and is owned by the owner of Euro Motors (Audi)..A person who can drive an A8 is also driving the new TT.This is more than enuff to tell the value of the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlover84 (Post 564166)
Speedy you are absolutely right...An SLK 200 Brand new costs 52 lakhs on road which is the same price for this car and it is far much better than the SLK 200 if you see it in terms of power.....It is also very right that a person who can buy a brand new E-280 Cdi can go for this car also, Just the case of taste and nothing else. This car is really rockin and very soon my hands are gonna be on this car as Iam looking forward to buy it for myself..

Speedy it is the same car which is mentioned in the other thread and is owned by the owner of Euro Motors (Audi)..A person who can drive an A8 is also driving the new TT.This is more than enuff to tell the value of the car.

SLK 200 :confused:, you mean the 230 right. the SLK 350 is far better than the TT.
i was talking about a Mercedes E class owner in general and not myself carlover84. hope you do get the car for yourself it is a looker and has enough power for our roads. you could also look at other options in the same price range.

since they are both the same cars that is why i posted the link. the guys can have both versions of the respective test drives taken. buddy i used to drive a maruti 1000 and the cadillac so which cars value can you tell the 1000 or the cadillac.
it does not make a difference who drives the car, but how good the car itself is. if i owned a dealership of a car brand i would drive them too. my personal car would not be a test drive vehicle for others. ;)

I like the looks of the new TT more than the SLK. Audi's come a long way in making a few changes here & there.
More than white, I think the TT looks good in Mica grey & black. Gives it a more refined look.