Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2008, 02:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hskhan View Post
Forget the car! What about the two bodies on the road? We need to get our priorities straight.
Looks pathetic. I'm surprised that someone actually imported the Focus.The new ones are good,but the old ones..err..I doubt it.

OT:Bodies? are you refering to that gunny sack on the ground? or the guy trying to fix something under that car?
Old 25th April 2008, 02:54   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
OT:Bodies? are you refering to that gunny sack on the ground? or the guy trying to fix something under that car?
Gunny sack? Fixing the car? Nitin those are two people sleeping next to the car in the middle of the road.
Old 25th April 2008, 05:47   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Gunny sack? Fixing the car? Nitin those are two people sleeping next to the car in the middle of the road.
Haven't you heard? Gunny sacks with feet are the new thing. Makes them easier to trudge along, they literally do the walking for you. Look hard, all you gotta do is 'focus'.
Old 25th April 2008, 09:37   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Forget the car! What about the two bodies on the road? We need to get our priorities straight.
Those are people sleeping on the road. What priorities are we talking about here?
Old 25th April 2008, 10:47   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Those are people sleeping on the road. What priorities are we talking about here?
Yeah... lets just ignore the two human beings on the ground and cry about a dinky ford focus missing a light bulb. Poor ford focus. What a waste of a beautiful car! OH SORROW! What has it done to deserve such awful treatment. It breaks my heart to see you oh ford focus. Someone please save the beautiful ford focus before I cry any more.

// end sarcasm.

Last edited by hskhan : 25th April 2008 at 10:48.
Old 25th April 2008, 10:57   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah... lets just ignore the two human beings on the ground and cry about a dinky ford focus missing a light bulb. Poor ford focus. What a waste of a beautiful car! OH SORROW! What has it done to deserve such awful treatment. It breaks my heart to see you oh ford focus. Someone please save the beautiful ford focus before I cry any more.

// end sarcasm.
someone explain to me the need for this stupid banter?

It is a common sight in Mumbai to see many homeless people sleeping on the roads/pavements. yes you would not be used to such sights in Toronto. But this is quite a sad reality in India. And nowhere does this bring in the topic of priorities in any way. This is an automotive forum, not a UN Poverty Reduction Program or an NGO website. So IMO, the guy did have his priorities right in posting and commenting on the pic. To each his own!
Old 25th April 2008, 20:04   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I missed the feet.I apologize.I understand where you are going with this,hskhan.
For now,we'll stick to the discussion on the Ford Focus.
No offense meant. But we'd all go on & on about other things.The whole purpose of having a thread on a certain car is lost,otherwise.
Old 25th April 2008, 23:32   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
I missed the feet.I apologize.I understand where you are going with this,hskhan.
For now,we'll stick to the discussion on the Ford Focus.
No offense meant. But we'd all go on & on about other things.The whole purpose of having a thread on a certain car is lost,otherwise.
Dude Nitin when i read your post it cracked me at first look i though the same too but then i realised those're ppl sleeping!
Old 25th April 2008, 23:36   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze View Post
Dude Nitin when i read your post it cracked me at first look i though the same too but then i realised those're ppl sleeping!
It took a while to find the 'feet'.
I'm erally surprised that the new Ford Focus hasn't been imported yet.Not that importing Ford vehicles is common.
Old 30th May 2010, 02:05   #25
BHPian

Just spotted a previous generation Ford Focus sedan at Carter Road, Bandra.
The car was white and a well maintained one.

Among others, saw a white bimmer Z4 and a deep blue/black Mazda RX. Anyone know of the latter??
Old 31st May 2010, 19:50   #26
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i View Post
Among others, saw a white bimmer Z4 and a deep blue/black Mazda RX. Anyone know of the latter??
I have seen a Black RX8 too.

Also a few days ago spotted Daihatsu Copen (Silver) near dadar.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks