Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2007, 19:08   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasli View Post
if this is the same car as the pum then its done here and a fine job and wondering if this was ever silver ?? somehow have a feeling as I had seen a silver one a couple of years ago in Bombay.
It was Silver , then Blue. No, the car was not made here

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Is it owned by dominator, or GS? Or is GS dominator?
It is not owned by DOMINATOR & DOMINATOR can never become GS. If you look at the car with all the branding, you will know the owner.

I am just a humble paid servant doing my job. I took this assignment as a challenge and delivered the goods. There are more goodies on the way. As you will all understand, I am not here for publicity or to brag about my achievements. I am just a enthusiast, very passionate about cars and bikes.

Rehan........ I went through that thread you mentioned. Kersi Mistry is probably the best guy in India when it comes to cars. His car is very different from the car I mention.The car I am talking about is a pure dragster, no comparison to the supras or any other car in this country.

Kersi Mistry's stable has the best cars in the country.

Last edited by GTO : 4th November 2007 at 21:10. Reason: Please type all your content together, instead of putting in 4 replies..one after the other.
Old 4th November 2007, 22:45   #47
BHPian

but this skline we are talking about (Raymonds) is also made specifically for drags. it can't be used normally... or am i wrong??? what does Sir Kersi Mistry have in his stables??? coz a comment like that (the best cars in the country) is quite strong!!
Old 4th November 2007, 23:39   #48
BHPian

I am just trying to figure out what is being said here. The picture of the Blue Skyline in the workshop is an R33. I have heard that GS owns a Skyline R34.

I am keen to see some pics of the claimed 1200bhp Skyline.. Is this an R33 or is it and R34 ?.

For a 1200 bhp Skyline there needs to be some serious engine mods and upgrades that need to be done leave alone update the ceramic turbo chargers. On a Skyline I know it is possible but I would to see some some evidence from the individuals who have made these tall claims.

Last edited by 2_fast : 4th November 2007 at 23:45.
Old 4th November 2007, 23:51   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
when I first mentioned about this car, none of you believed me. I posted the article in May. So it is finally out. I will not say much about the car, just to let you all know that I have been associated from day One on building this car from sctratch. Most of the speculations mentioned here are true. She was tested on the dyno, and the figures are not fake. Be patient, still sorting out the right combinations for use in India ie; different tyres/ suspension and boost levels. You have to see it on track to believe what she is capable of. India has never seen anything like this. Wait till she has her first official run at an event. She has already been test driven in India.

Happy & Safe driving till then
Would you have the link to this article as I would like to Read it.

thanks
Old 5th November 2007, 15:26   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_fast View Post
I am just trying to figure out what is being said here. The picture of the Blue Skyline in the workshop is an R33. I have heard that GS owns a Skyline R34.

I am keen to see some pics of the claimed 1200bhp Skyline.. Is this an R33 or is it and R34 ?.

For a 1200 bhp Skyline there needs to be some serious engine mods and upgrades that need to be done leave alone update the ceramic turbo chargers. On a Skyline I know it is possible but I would to see some some evidence from the individuals who have made these tall claims.
See the car and all your questions will be answered. There are no tall claims being made. Will back it up when the car runs at the first possible drag meet.
Old 5th November 2007, 18:13   #51
Awaiting Email Confirmation

lets not confuse the cars R33 - dominator , GODZILLA- RAYMONDS GUY(GS) And this time I'm confident that these aren't just claims, theres hard evidence to back it up..
Old 5th November 2007, 23:05   #52
Team-BHP Support

So then the question is, will we ever see:

RC's/Dominators R33 vs GS's "Godzilla" on the dragstrip ?

cya
R
Old 5th November 2007, 23:06   #53
Senior - BHPian

Is this car an R33 or 34?

Now Jiggy is saying it's in on carnet and isn't GS's. This is very interesting, more so because Jiggy is not known to get his info wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
So then the question is, will we ever see:

RC's/Dominators R33 vs GS's "Godzilla" on the dragstrip ?
RC is dominator?! WTH?!

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th November 2007 at 23:55.
Old 5th November 2007, 23:23   #54
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Jigs I thought we had a long chat about this on Sunday? So now whats on the hot list of Jiggys broadcasting corporation?
Old 5th November 2007, 23:30   #55
BHPian

Came across this article in ACI, probably its the same Skyline we are talking about. It will be shown at the Autocar Performance Show 2007.

Old 5th November 2007, 23:57   #56
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
RC is dominator?! WTH?!
Nonono babu.

I meant RC's skyline that Dominator has been "involved with since the begining".

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GS- View Post
Came across this article in ACI, probably its the same Skyline we are talking about. It will be shown at the Autocar Performance Show 2007.
I think this will be the Raymonds branded skyline.
Funny that i have to tell -GS- this. lol

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 5th November 2007 at 23:59.
Old 6th November 2007, 01:05   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
RC is dominator?!
i am a bit lost here. v1p3r did you mean RC and dominator together or that they are one and the same person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GS- View Post
the car in question here is the GS (RAYMONDS before everyone pounces on our SHERLOK SINGH ) owned car. the car has raymonds branded all over it as seen by liv2drv so i dont think someone is going to loan GS the car. i am sure it is his own and not brought on carnet. dont know when the drag is but i am presumeing in feb sometime so that means the carnet would expire by then. this i am going by what i have been told of the cars arrival into the country.

Last edited by speedy : 6th November 2007 at 01:07.
Old 6th November 2007, 08:43   #58
BANNED

Quote:
Is this car an R33 or 34?

Now Jiggy is saying it's in on carnet and isn't GS's. This is very interesting, more so because Jiggy is not known to get his info wrong.

RC is dominator?! WTH?!
Hi,

I dont know about which model the car is and I never used the word Carnet either. This is what I heard and dont need anyone to tell me that I should go and confirm the news. Will be doing it today itself. Best way will be to check the Registration number if it is Indian then my source is wrong and end to speculation.

Viper
Old 6th November 2007, 11:20   #59
BHPian

WHAT CONFUSION !!! why is everyone mistaking me to be RC or associated with the RC's car. I am not involved with RC's car in any way. Kersi Mistry has worked on the car and he happens to be a very dear friend and relative.

I have been associated with the car with all the branding and it is not on carnet.

I hope this clears all your confusion.

Like NITROXX clearly mentioned, the Raymond car is no tall claim. I have documentary proof, because like I said before, I have been associated from day one on this car.
Old 6th November 2007, 12:11   #60
BHPian

This car is 100% real! It is not like the Veyron and SLR... that is why a few of us have already seen her!

Most Viewed