Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th November 2007, 12:19   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
Hey guys,
since i have now shifted to bombay i decided to take my car for service to the petrol pump on peddar rd. I actually went there thinking the jeep wrangler there may have been for sale, but then found out it wasn't.
Anyway, when i got talking to the owner of the garage, he showed me a 1200 bhp skyline made specially for drag racing! the car belongs to the owner of Raymonds (dont know if i shold take his name, but i'm sure you all know of him). It has Raymonds all over it with flames and carbon fibre fittings... haven't any of you seen it??? He then told me they had also worked on an 800+ BHP mustang. I was shocked... didn't know our indian drag racing had reached this level! There was also an S-type jag and a Bentley under restoration.
So, you have seen the car..

Quote:
hey guys, i think that it is the same car from the pic.i was told the car was not tuned in India. He bought the car here and then sent it out of the country for tuning. When i saw the car it had def been tuned outside of the country. It does have Nos shots. it has to be seen to believe.
Now you are unsure of what you saw..

Quote:
i am 100% sure the skyline i saw was not built or tuned in india. there is no way...
Now you are unsure of its origin..after your conversation with the guy who showed you the car etc etc in your first post.

My only question is -

Which series / model is it? BNR32, 33 or 34? They are not that difficult to tell apart!!!

The blue car on the hoist is a BNR 33..looks like a GTST / not a GTR...(Lack of flared wheel arches and a GTST rear Wing.) and i am assuming that it too has a RB26 conversion with a T88 single turbo conversion like most drag spec skylines.

I suggest that we just wait till someone spots it again or wait for it to show up in some event. ALL OVER AGAIN!!

Cheers..
Old 6th November 2007, 12:27   #62
BHPian

I infact saw a Nissan Skyline in Chennai with TN registration.. man... it was actually roaring.... a black/grey colour car... it was night time and actually managed a glimpse
Old 6th November 2007, 12:33   #63
BHPian

This thread can be renamed as the most confusing thread on team-bhp. I have had a tough time trying to figure out what is going on. I really tried hard but I would still appreciate help with the following few questions:

Someone please clarify the following few: Which car is this? Where was this bought? Who owns it? Who tuned it? Was it tuned in India? Who is RC/Dominator? Is it a R33 or a R34? Which city is it located in?

Any answers.
Old 6th November 2007, 12:35   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
WHAT CONFUSION !!! why is everyone mistaking me to be RC or associated with the RC's car. I am not involved with RC's car in any way. Kersi Mistry has worked on the car and he happens to be a very dear friend and relative.

I have been associated with the car with all the branding and it is not on carnet.

I hope this clears all your confusion.

Like NITROXX clearly mentioned, the Raymond car is no tall claim. I have documentary proof, because like I said before, I have been associated from day one on this car.
i am still lost here dominator. this is all due to the fact of haveing two skyline threads going on at the same time. everybody has forgotten about the 1000bhp car from the south that belongs to RC and have been posting on the 1200 bhp one from bombay regarding the car from bangalore.
now if you could specify if you have been assosiated from day one with the bangalore car or the bombay car ?
no one is makeing any claim here not even the owner of the car. if you have the money the knowhow or the people with the know how and you know where to precure the parts from anyone can turn their cars into monsters. it is no big deal at all. the car has been spotted by a few members and the information is being shared and speculated upon by the members of the forum, thats all.
i think viper was going to go over and have a look at the 1200 bhp Raymonds skyline, if he does not then i would have someone take pictures of the car with the owners permission so that we can have a look at an unedited version of the car.
i would request members to post use both threads for the skyline in order to ease of the confusions caused. thank you.

Last edited by speedy : 6th November 2007 at 12:42.
Old 6th November 2007, 12:40   #65
BHPian

r32 gtr... you seem to have a few issues in life... Yes i am unsure if its the same car because the car looks nothing like what it used to (if it is that car). but the guy who showed me the car told me he bought the skyline here and then shipped it out for modding, so it has to be one of the few skylines in the country. but me not knowing jap cars too well i couldn't tell you for sure if it were the same one 100%. in fact the one i saw looks different from any skyline i have ever seen. But knowing cars... i can tell you for sure the car hasn't been tuned here. what does origins have to do with it? tell me Mr. L (r 32 gtr)??
Old 6th November 2007, 12:51   #66
Senior - BHPian

When we say 1200 BHP, doesn't it imply that the car is more powerful than the Bugatti Veyron? Can the chassis support this kind of a beast?
Old 6th November 2007, 13:54   #67
BHPian

Quote:
r32 gtr... you seem to have a few issues in life... what does origins have to do with it? tell me Mr. L (r 32 gtr)??
You for one wont be able to solve @#$%!!!

I am able to find out more about the car if it was tuned in Australia.
Old 6th November 2007, 14:17   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
r32 gtr... you seem to have a few issues in life... what does origins have to do with it? tell me Mr. L (r 32 gtr)??
Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR View Post
You for one wont be able to solve @#$%!!!

I am able to find out more about the car if it was tuned in Australia.
guys lets cool down the heat and stop behaving like a bunch of kids fighting over a toy that does not belong to anyone of us. i would expect no more personal attacks on thins topic please. thank you
we are trying to get pictures of the car and since it would also be at the performance show in bombay it will be photographed by alot of members and also the press. details of the car will also be mentioned there. so everything would be cleared.
Old 6th November 2007, 15:38   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
WHAT CONFUSION !!! why is everyone mistaking me to be RC or associated with the RC's car. I am not involved with RC's car in any way. Kersi Mistry has worked on the car and he happens to be a very dear friend and relative.

I have been associated with the car with all the branding and it is not on carnet.

I hope this clears all your confusion.

Like NITROXX clearly mentioned, the Raymond car is no tall claim. I have documentary proof, because like I said before, I have been associated from day one on this car.
Hi Dominator.....i understand you are involved with the GS (Raymond) car. I am not doubting that. If you can let me know what exactly was your involvement i.e Was it to tune the vehicle, spray paint, mechanics, overall assitance etc ???? as I have a special interest in this as I also have a Nissan Skyline R34 in Mumbai. So if your involvement with the GS car is what i need then i can always get in touch with you in Mumbai to discuss how you may be involved in my vehicle. I have a fair amount of knowledge of what i need for my car as being based here in the UK the information to move to the 500-600bhp range is quite achievable with the right parts.

I would also like to confirm if this car is achieving 1200bhp at the wheels or is it at the flywheel. Please let me know as this does make a difference. I have heard that GS-Raymonds owns the R34 -Godzilla but was not sure how far down the road he was in to upgrading the power.

Many thanks

kind regards
Old 6th November 2007, 17:46   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
since it would also be at the performance show in bombay it will be photographed by alot of members and also the press. details of the car will also be mentioned there. so everything would be cleared.
Speedy,

When is the autocar performance and where ?
Old 6th November 2007, 18:12   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen_Power View Post
Speedy,

When is the autocar performance and where ?
22nd - 26th November 2007, Mumbai.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/617914-post55.html
Old 6th November 2007, 20:29   #72
BHPian

I am kinda confused! how many 1000+ bhp skylines are there in India & owned by whom? can somebody make a list.
Old 6th November 2007, 21:56   #73
Senior - BHPian

This is all I understand from all the posts.

1. "RC" from Banglore has a BNR34 VSpec II which is now claimed to be putting about 1000hp. His tuner and caretaker for all his vehicles is Kersi Mistry.

2. liv2drv and others have seen a tuned Skyline (1200hp claimed) at a South Mumbai petrol pump. This car has Raymond branding all over. Raymonds is run by Gautam Singhania who has raced his Lotus Elise and Honda S2000 at multiple SpeedRuns in the past. Dominator has been involved with this Skyline since the start as claimed by him. He may/may not be involved in the tuning it, graphics, media, etc. Leave that to him for the time being. When the time is right he will show us all the details about dyno, tuner, origin, etc.

The petrol pump guy told liv2drv that the Skyline was bought here and then sent to some country to tune it and then got back. Lets have patience on this news or rather ignore it.

3. The blue R33 pic shown has may/may not have nothing to do this Skyline.
There was one skyline ( 77 number in the plate) which was painted blue (silver earlier) by Team Motor works in Bombay and sold off to some other city. Dont know if this is the same Skyline.

4. There were news of a blank skyline in Delhi putting 1400hp about couple of years back but no one has ever seen it nor heard about it since then. So forget that for the time being.

Liv2drv,
Since you have seen this car, could you just google a bit for "R32 GTR", "R33 GTR", "R34 GTR" and tell us what model this Raymond Skyline is ? Shouldnt be that difficult as all the three look quite different.

Dominator,
You may also want to disclose some more interesting details thats possible from your end.

R32_GTR,
there is one small question for you in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...an-gt-r-5.html

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th November 2007 at 04:08. Reason: Name removed as per TBHP rules.
Old 7th November 2007, 00:49   #74
Senior - BHPian

A couple of clarifications:

1. Jiggy, I'm sorry I used the word carnet. I believe your post mentioned something about the car leaving India after the drag, so I assumed carnet. It could have been someone else's post as well.

2. There is no 1453bhp Skyline in Delhi, as claimed by Domnic (moderator/DBHPian/plain jane bhpian), and nor is there a freaking 1000 bhp Evo in Bangalore.

3. What happened to the MH reg 77, the blue R32, that belongs to dominator? It was supposed to be putting out 1000+ hp, as claimed earlier.

Seen too many 8 second cars never make it to the dragstrip. Of course, I would be glad to be proven wrong.
Old 7th November 2007, 01:28   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
3. What happened to the MH reg 77, the blue R32, that belongs to dominator? It was supposed to be putting out 1000+ hp, as claimed earlier.
I think you mean the R33 coz thats the only 77 number Skyline I know of.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks