Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2007, 17:07   #1
BHPian

Nissan Skyline 1200 BHP

Hey guys,
since i have now shifted to bombay i decided to take my car for service to the petrol pump on peddar rd. I actually went there thinking the jeep wrangler there may have been for sale, but then found out it wasn't.
Anyway, when i got talking to the owner of the garage, he showed me a 1200 bhp skyline made specially for drag racing! the car belongs to the owner of Raymonds (dont know if i shold take his name, but i'm sure you all know of him). It has Raymonds all over it with flames and carbon fibre fittings... haven't any of you seen it??? He then told me they had also worked on an 800+ BHP mustang. I was shocked... didn't know our indian drag racing had reached this level! There was also an S-type jag and a Bentley under restoration.
Old 2nd November 2007, 17:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

WHOOAA......no pics ?
Old 2nd November 2007, 17:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey liv

Was it an R34 Skyline? I assume you went to Kundanmal Pump. The owner Rishad is a very close friend of mine. If you need any help you can let me know anytime. I heard rumours that the Skyline was coming down since a couple of years but I guess its finally here now.
Old 2nd November 2007, 17:37   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
Hey guys,
He then told me they had also worked on an 800+ BHP mustang.
Wonder if its the same Mustang that belongs to a fellow BHPian (LandSpeed).

Quote:
This is a 1973 mustang mach 1 AUTO- it was my project car completed half way and i dont hav time ny more to work on it busy with the other mustang i got tht is a 1973 MUSTANG MACH 1 MANUAL 800 bhp everything is orignal from Mustangs unlimited in atlanta - usa and chrome hehe supercharger performance carbs nitrous bolton kit for it afr ali heads whtever u can think of its all orignal bolton for it -
LINK
Old 2nd November 2007, 18:23   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
Hey guys,
since i have now shifted to bombay i decided to take my car for service to the petrol pump on peddar rd. I actually went there thinking the jeep wrangler there may have been for sale, but then found out it wasn't.
Anyway, when i got talking to the owner of the garage, he showed me a 1200 bhp skyline made specially for drag racing! the car belongs to the owner of Raymonds (dont know if i shold take his name, but i'm sure you all know of him). It has Raymonds all over it with flames and carbon fibre fittings... haven't any of you seen it??? He then told me they had also worked on an 800+ BHP mustang. I was shocked... didn't know our indian drag racing had reached this level! There was also an S-type jag and a Bentley under restoration.
awesome stuff. we all know who the owner of raymonds is. he'll probably bring it for the next speedrun instead of his elise.

OT - but now that your in bbay can we hope to see your hummer etc on our streets? not to forget your porsche?

Last edited by aah78 : 13th November 2007 at 04:19. Reason: edited
Old 2nd November 2007, 18:26   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by -GS- View Post
Wonder if its the same Mustang that belongs to a fellow BHPian (LandSpeed).

LINK

It cant be Land speeds. He had 2 mustangs. One he sold. Second is lying in a bad state.
Old 2nd November 2007, 18:29   #7
BHPian

hey dippy you are absolutely correct it is the r34,saw it in flesh a few days back,and its an absolute stunner,though the flaming paint job is a turn off for a car like the skyline,but still i dont really care its a SKYLINE..and yea it is at rishad's pump,front grill is dismounted so no badging visible so far,looks like it will do what it is rumoured to do..running on drag slicks,the car looks pretty promising,1200bhp,speed run,insaneeeeeeee..!
Old 2nd November 2007, 19:04   #8
BANNED

Hi Guys,

Yes you all got it correct. The car has been here for a while now and the Mustang being discussed belongs to Neville which is now fitted/being fitted(not sure) with a massive supercharger.

Viper
Old 2nd November 2007, 19:43   #9
Senior - BHPian

yes i know of the nissan skyline it was here two months ago if i am not mistaken and i know the reason why it was brought down too. long story.. anyways the mustang is neville's and it is being supercharged, it does not belong to landspeed like most here think. this is an 84 or an 87 model mustang. you can expect a 800 plus BHP corvette getting ready too.
that is Rishad and Riyad Kundanmals pump on peddar rd. take a look on top you shall see some good cars there.

Last edited by speedy : 2nd November 2007 at 19:46.
Old 2nd November 2007, 19:45   #10
BHPian

Guys, Pics please.

twentycharacters
Old 2nd November 2007, 20:32   #11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Well Mr GS has been doing runs on this car and believe it or not(I don't care about your opinion) its an 8 sec skyline with parachutes to stop the goddamn thing! NOW the term MONSTER applies!
Old 2nd November 2007, 20:35   #12
BHPian

guys get some pics ...
Old 2nd November 2007, 20:36   #13
Awaiting Email Confirmation

chetan hey dude! you'll have pics soon and believe me this time its for real!
Old 2nd November 2007, 20:51   #14
Senior - BHPian

is any info available on whos done the tuning on the Skyline?
Old 2nd November 2007, 20:58   #15
Senior - BHPian

Saw the car. Unbelievable to see the car in reality. Never seen one before. Got pics. will upload soon.

Most Viewed