Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2007, 10:48   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
Thanks for the pictures Car_Phreak. Any shots of the Cayenne next to it? Were there any other cars in the showroom? Any Merchandise Available?
I didn't really take any pics of the Cayenne since I was just mesmerized by the GT.

The only two cars were the GT and Cayenne Turbo. I do believe they had merchandise but once again i was mesmerized by the GT.

take care,
Old 27th November 2007, 08:52   #92
BANNED

Update Metallic Grey 911 on display

Hi Guys,

Yesterday saw a 911 metallic grey being parked in the showroom. Not sure which spec as was driving on the other side and had no time to stop for pics.

Viper
Old 27th November 2007, 13:50   #93
BHPian

someone just told me it's the 997 Turbo...nice.
Old 27th November 2007, 18:40   #94
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi Guys,

Yesterday saw a 911 metallic grey being parked in the showroom. Not sure which spec as was driving on the other side and had no time to stop for pics.

Viper
theres that and a cayman that is there now.
Old 27th November 2007, 20:48   #95

Love the last line on the spec sheet.... INR 5,50,00,000 mwahahahahaha ....crazy stuff
Old 28th November 2007, 11:05   #96
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Hi Guys,

Viper
yes the turbo is also in the showroom and loved the way it is parked. the GT and the turbo nose to nose. i loved the colour and had half the mind to walk in and ask for the car. the Cayenne in white looks good. just got a passing glimpse of it. does anyone know if it is kitted, it looked so to me.

@ akshay i passed the showroom yesterday, did not see the cayman inside or outside the showroom. maybe it was just there for a short while.

Last edited by speedy : 28th November 2007 at 11:07.
Old 28th November 2007, 15:48   #97
Team-BHP Support

possibly it was meant for delivery. i didnt see it in the morning but saw it in the afternoon.
Old 28th November 2007, 16:34   #98
Senior - BHPian

Do they down the shutters in the night? Or can you see the display at night also?
Old 28th November 2007, 16:44   #99
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head View Post
Do they down the shutters in the night? Or can you see the display at night also?

I think you can see the display at night as well. I still have to see the CGT myself.
Old 28th November 2007, 18:35   #100
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Oh oh looks like someone asked the wrong question LOL! Guys I think we'll see the beginning of Gone in 60 seconds being relived on our own streets..LMAO! count me in porty!
Old 28th November 2007, 19:47   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
yes the turbo is also in the showroom and loved the way it is parked. the GT and the turbo nose to nose. i loved the colour and had half the mind to walk in and ask for the car. the Cayenne in white looks good. just got a passing glimpse of it. does anyone know if it is kitted, it looked so to me.

@ akshay i passed the showroom yesterday, did not see the cayman inside or outside the showroom. maybe it was just there for a short while.
But when you can afford to buy the GT, why ask for the Turbo!! you need to patao your Dad though!!
Give me drive in whatever you buy please. And very soon you should look for a private garage closer to your house
Old 28th November 2007, 22:24   #102
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ported_head View Post
you can see the cars at night as well. the lights remain on. i saw them at around 1030 pm so i guess they are on till later too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
But when you can afford to buy the GT, why ask for the Turbo!! you need to patao your Dad though!!
Give me drive in whatever you buy please. And very soon you should look for a private garage closer to your house
the GT is not a practicle everyday use car and besides they are in LHD so you cannot import them. i would rather get myself a Ferrari 599/612 and be happy. My father does not need to be pataoed he wants a sports car too but it is not priority right now. if something nice comes my way you could be rest assured i would be buying it. i would be getting the Hummer in march when it is launched here officially so you are most welcome to take it for a drive. i have bought 5 car parking space next to my house so i am tension free just waiting for the parking lot to be built.
Old 4th December 2007, 01:50   #103
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
No sinner it is not a demo model, but a display model. it belongs to Porsche itself and not to an individual and would be used for their shows and other promotional agenda's.
the car is not for sale as it would have come on carnet and would be taken out of the country as soon as it has served its purpose. it is also a LHD which is not permissible by our import laws.
??? I've actually seen a bunch of LHD vehicles in India, 2 beamers in Mumbai, and well tons in delhi, but to be fair a lot of those vehicles i know which were LHDs in delhi were embassey cars [CD licence plates]

Anyway, this is one of my all time fav cars...gotta go beg daddy dearest to pull out the cheque book
Old 4th December 2007, 03:32   #104
Senior - BHPian

Here are some pics I took of the beast on my trip to Mumbai:

Last edited by iraghava : 4th December 2007 at 03:34. Reason: Deleted a double picture
Old 4th December 2007, 05:30   #105
Senior - BHPian

That thing is gorgeous. Not my favourite colour, but lovin' it. Nice Cayenne Turbo too. I would have never imagined anything of this magnitude 5 years back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks