Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
OT: look at all those eyes.. around Priyanka chic
Except the second guy from the left, whos looking at SRK
Old 7th December 2007, 01:36   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
Speedy as I had a word with the people of dealership they told me that this car would be sent back to germany within few dayz and would be crushed....It has just come here for display purposes. and yes its being driven by Mr.Bagla himself.
ok now i was given a different story by someone closly related to the dealership. it is said the car is sold to someone down south. dont know how true it is, since you were told by the people working at the dealership. i shall confirm on what the actual deal is, since both people are related to Bentley and giving two different stories. hope you dont take it otherwise carlover84. i just want to know what is going to happen to the car.
yes alot of high end brands do crush the car if it is a prototype and made road worthy like pointed out by ajmat. but then also there would be alot of people willing to pay the amount for the car. this car looks perfect and fit for the roads, considering it is used everywhere and has no problems. what a pity and waste of such a beautiful car.
Old 9th December 2007, 17:24   #34
Senior - BHPian

like ajmat said, manufacturer's don't want such cars to reach the market as they shall set a bad example.
they shall be different from the production models and when experts like team -bhpians shall have a look at or drive such cars they shall easily make out the difference.
Old 12th December 2007, 15:17   #35
BHPian

iv heard that for the last auto performance expo at bkc mumbai, a trailer truck carrying a rare bentley and a lambo had capsized ont he highway on its way to mumbai.
Old 12th December 2007, 15:21   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
iv heard that for the last auto performance expo at bkc mumbai, a trailer truck carrying a rare bentley and a lambo had capsized ont he highway on its way to mumbai.
Yup, that happened. That was also the reason that some of GS's cars were brought there at the last moment.
Old 12th December 2007, 15:22   #37
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
I head that too hence a rush job to get a buddy to add a murci, an old lotus, a clapped out S2000 and some kiddies clothes to match
Old 12th December 2007, 15:23   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
I head that too hence a rush job to get a buddy to add a murci, an old lotus, a clapped out S2000 and some kiddies clothes to match
You meant Gallardo .
Old 12th December 2007, 15:34   #39
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
You meant Gallardo .
I did but murci - easier to spell
Old 12th December 2007, 16:33   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Yup, that happened. That was also the reason that some of GS's cars were brought there at the last moment.
Ishan, Maybe I'm wrong but bentley and lambo were not supposed to be here for the expo at all!! So they never left from delhi. Maybe the story is just cooked up.
Old 12th December 2007, 16:41   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
Ishan, Maybe I'm wrong but bentley and lambo were not supposed to be here for the expo at all!! So they never left from delhi. Maybe the story is just cooked up.
Quite possible because I heard that trailer story too. I even saw a Lamborghini Bentley stall marking on the exhibition plan layout.
Old 12th December 2007, 16:54   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Quite possible because I heard that trailer story too. I even saw a Lamborghini Bentley stall marking on the exhibition plan layout.
The organisers wanted them to come, But were not ready to pay for the trailer trip to and fro so flopped. The dealers feel, no one capable or interested in these cars are going to come to such expo's to look or to discuss a deal!! Marketing strategy !!
Old 12th December 2007, 18:35   #43
BHPian

i feel its a reality but it was all hushed up so that the dealers dont incur losses the car must be sold off after being patched up well.
Old 12th December 2007, 18:52   #44
BANNED

So was this accident story just a conspiracy theory?
Old 5th April 2008, 16:55   #45
v10
BHPian

giving an update to this thread...

the lp640 is owned by a const. company's md . it has a music system worth 20 laks which adjusts the bass and volume with respect to the exhaust sound. it stays at amrita shergill marg and is driven by the owner every saturday to cp.. awesome car! red interiors are out of this world. owner upgraded from 911 > gallardo > murci in just 1 year.

Last edited by v10 : 5th April 2008 at 16:57.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks