Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2008, 19:18   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
Speedy as I had a word with the people of dealership they told me that this car would be sent back to germany within few dayz and would be crushed....It has just come here for display purposes. and yes its being driven by Mr.Bagla himself.
Nope. That is wrong info. The car is driven by the sales manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
giving an update to this thread...

the lp640 is owned by a const. company's md . it has a music system worth 20 laks which adjusts the bass and volume with respect to the exhaust sound. it stays at amrita shergill marg and is driven by the owner every saturday to cp.. awesome car! red interiors are out of this world. owner upgraded from 911 > gallardo > murci in just 1 year.
Of what I got to know from the Sales Manager, the "const. company MD" sold it further to some one else.

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th April 2008 at 00:06. Reason: Posts merged. Please use EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE
Old 5th April 2008, 19:26   #47
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Of what I got to know from the Sales Manager, the "const. company MD" sold it further to some one else.
last time i heard, it was still with him.. also the yellow murci ( dont know if its a lp640 or not) is also driven only on saturdays from vasant kunj to oberois... the car has a few tricks up its sleeve like when you start the car it says " hello mr. xxxxxx " .. and that feels so special and james bondish!!!! have u opted for it?
Old 5th April 2008, 19:29   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
last time i heard, it was still with him.. also the yellow murci ( dont know if its a lp640 or not) is also driven only on saturdays from vasant kunj to oberois... the car has a few tricks up its sleeve like when you start the car it says " hello mr. xxxxxx " .. and that feels so special and james bondish!!!! have u opted for it?

Oh Dang! That would've been awesome man! But I have gone through every option in the book. That one isn't there. The yellow murci could have it after market.?
Btw, why don't you click pics of these awesome cars that you see?
Old 5th April 2008, 19:32   #49
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Oh Dang! That would've been awesome man! But I have gone through every option in the book. That one isn't there. The yellow murci could have it after market.?
Btw, why don't you click pics of these awesome cars that you see?
the pics are in my uncle's phone... and that option is from lamborghini itself.. btw whats the status of your vehicle?? has it been built or not.?? opt for that option!! its not aftermarket
Old 5th April 2008, 19:34   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
the pics are in my uncle's phone... and that option is from lamborghini itself.. btw whats the status of your vehicle?? has it been built or not.?? opt for that option!! its not aftermarket
Trust me man, I have checked every single option and it isn't in there. I would've got that for sure. Mr Bagla himself confesses that I know more about their brands than their Sales Manager does. Hehe.. So I would've known had the option been from Lambo..

Called up Lambo Italy my self yesterday. Car is in production. Would be released by 25th week of this year, which is around mid of june. Then after transfer of funds, and air ship, should be hear 1st of July. Hope you are free by then!
Old 6th April 2008, 00:07   #51
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
But I have gone through every option in the book. That one isn't there. The yellow murci could have it after market.?
My guess is that it is a function of that 20L music system.
Even if it was a lambo option, i dont think paying extra for something like that would really be worth it! (IMO)

cya
R
Old 6th April 2008, 16:22   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
My guess is that it is a function of that 20L music system.
Even if it was a lambo option, i dont think paying extra for something like that would really be worth it! (IMO)

cya
R

I do not mean to discredit any one, please, believe me. But people have a habit of exaggerating things. The LP that I configured, does have the "premium audio system option" and it is not for "20L" .

I have the price sheet open right in front me of and it says the Premium system is for 1680 euroes , which is roughly 1.4 L.
Old 6th April 2008, 18:39   #53
v10
BHPian

Quote:
I do not mean to discredit any one, please, believe me. But people have a habit of exaggerating things. The LP that I configured, does have the "premium audio system option" and it is not for "20L" .

I have the price sheet open right in front me of and it says the Premium system is for 1680 euroes , which is roughly 1.4 L.
i absolutely agree with you... i am talking about he all black murci. this is what i heard from the owner. he said he got it aftermarket. 20lakhs is just too much. i think the most expensive music system from the factory is the b & o in the a8
Old 6th April 2008, 20:07   #54
v10
BHPian

i have also heard of a dark grey lp640 in delhi which rarely comes out... has anyone seen that ?? any pics??
Old 6th April 2008, 20:27   #55
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i have also heard of a dark grey lp640 in delhi which rarely comes out... has anyone seen that ?? any pics??
I can confirm that of the 5 LP's in India, there are 3 in Delhi.

They are in Grey, yellow and black.I can't disclose the names,sorry. But I know of them all. Good people.

P.S. - Number 4 for delhi is on its way.. Not mine of course.. In balloon white..
My orange LP would be the first orange in the country..

Last edited by ecksreturns : 6th April 2008 at 20:28.
Old 7th April 2008, 07:53   #56
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
giving an update to this thread...

the lp640 is owned by a const. company's md . it has a music system worth 20 laks which adjusts the bass and volume with respect to the exhaust sound. it stays at amrita shergill marg and is driven by the owner every saturday to cp.. awesome car! red interiors are out of this world. owner upgraded from 911 > gallardo > murci in just 1 year.
I hope you aren't talking about this Lambo - Lambo ICE'd.
Old 7th April 2008, 12:18   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
I hope you aren't talking about this Lambo - Lambo ICE'd.

Nope. That's the Murci. v10 described the car as the LP.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks