Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2007, 11:06   #16
BHPian

Well this is probably the 640 i saw last night. Mods could you please merge the thread i started.
thanks.
Old 5th December 2007, 11:26   #17
BHPian

That might still happen. This didn't have any license plates so the the dealer/friend of dealer might be driving it around. Man i would hate to buy a car for that much money and have all kinds of people mess with it before i receive the car.
cheers.
Old 5th December 2007, 17:56   #18
BHPian

Hey guys, thats looks like the lambo made by bf performance...i have a wallpaper of a murcilago convertable but in white..altough u can compare the exaust and rims, they do look quite the same..

Old 5th December 2007, 19:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post
Hey guys, thats looks like the lambo made by bf performance...i have a wallpaper of a murcilago convertable but in white..altough u can compare the exaust and rims, they do look quite the same..

Seems to be a standard LP640. BF adds engine mods and nifty attachments like CF skirtings, the spoiler, etc. The car pictured in Delhi doesn't have any of those. It seems like an all out, dare I say 'stock', LP 640.
Old 6th December 2007, 01:16   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur View Post
That might still happen. This didn't have any license plates so the the dealer/friend of dealer might be driving it around. Man i would hate to buy a car for that much money and have all kinds of people mess with it before i receive the car.
cheers.
I don't think that any dealer lets any such cars out to friends without owner's permission. It could be a killer for him would something happen. It could probably the owner himself who couldn't resist the temptation of not driving it till all formalities are completed. Dealer's can afford to do the same with regular cars but with a 3.5 cr car, i am doubtful.
Old 6th December 2007, 07:50   #21
Senior - BHPian

I hope the Bentley is a demo car and isnt going to be sold, Id hate to see my car being used before I get to buy it.
Old 6th December 2007, 08:20   #22
BHPian

Khanak dont worry we can ask Bentley to make a new car for you insteasd of this demo car.
Old 6th December 2007, 11:02   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerish666 View Post
Khanak dont worry we can ask Bentley to make a new car for you insteasd of this demo car.
Thats good to know, Now I wont have to cancel my order afterall.

With only 3 comming to India I dont think they would have a demo car.

btw the picture is from Bombay Times.

Last edited by khanak : 6th December 2007 at 11:07.
Old 6th December 2007, 13:04   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
I hope the Bentley is a demo car and isnt going to be sold, Id hate to see my car being used before I get to buy it.
Quote:
Thats good to know, Now I wont have to cancel my order afterall.

With only 3 comming to India I dont think they would have a demo car.

btw the picture is from Bombay Times.
the car currently stands at the showroom as a display model. i seriously doubt that there would be only three units sanctioned for india. this car also i presume will be sold. the car is being driven by the owners of the dealership. i dont think the owner of the car would mind afterall he had shahrukh khan and prianka chopra sitting in his car and plus it got a space in bombay and delhi times .
Old 6th December 2007, 13:55   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
I don't think that any dealer lets any such cars out to friends without owner's permission. It could be a killer for him would something happen. It could probably the owner himself who couldn't resist the temptation of not driving it till all formalities are completed. Dealer's can afford to do the same with regular cars but with a 3.5 cr car, i am doubtful.
Well then either the owner was here himself and driving it around or maybe it was the dealer taking it to show other prospective buyers, just as bad i think.
cheers.
Old 6th December 2007, 17:08   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
this car also i presume will be sold. the car is being driven by the owners of the dealership. .
Speedy as I had a word with the people of dealership they told me that this car would be sent back to germany within few dayz and would be crushed....It has just come here for display purposes. and yes its being driven by Mr.Bagla himself.
Old 6th December 2007, 17:11   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
Speedy as I had a word with the people of dealership they told me that this car would be sent back to germany within few dayz and would be crushed....It has just come here for display purposes. and yes its being driven by Mr.Bagla himself.
To be crushed? WOW..But I guess thats what it takes to maintain the exclusivity of the model.
Old 6th December 2007, 17:20   #28
BHPian

Ya, maybe..But dont it gives them a pain to crush such an exclusive car and that also totally hand made....isse kehte hain mehnat par crusher firna...hehe
Old 6th December 2007, 18:51   #29
BHPian

Mannn today saw the black lambo on Aurangzeb Road!! Seriously there are no words, you have to see it in motion to really be at a loss of words!
Old 6th December 2007, 19:49   #30
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
To be crushed? WOW..But I guess thats what it takes to maintain the exclusivity of the model.
It is probably a prototype, later tidied up and used for demo and promotional purposes. Most manufacturers crush the cars to avoid abused examples hitting the market etc,

Most Viewed