Team-BHP - SCOOP : Brace yourselves the Murcielago is coming !!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   SCOOP : Brace yourselves the Murcielago is coming !!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3258-scoop-brace-yourselves-murcielago-coming.html)

Guys !!!

Got news from a very reliable inside source. Our friendly neighbourhood Spiderman has bought a Murcielago and will be landing in Mumbai soon.

So finally after the Gallardo the Big Bull is arriving..

It doesnt get better than this clap:

Dippy

Murciiiiiiiiiiiiiii ohhhh man ....... wat a treat when is it coming ....what color??? What a piece of news man

For all his money, I must say that Spiderman has awesome taste in cars. I have tired of people having the moolah and buying the wrong cars.

GTO

cooolllllll 2 lambos in mumbai....i hope he does not sell one of his ferraris .

Quote:

i hope he does not sell one of his ferraris .
No heavy foot hes not selling either Ferrari. Hes keeping both Ferraris, the SL55 and buying the Murci

Howwzatt

Dippy

wow! I can't believe it. He's got good choice. And it'll be much better now. Now whenever I stand out of my bldg, I'll either see a Ferrari, Mercedes or Lamborghini sportscar for sure.

hey tats cool..and read somewhere mr spiderman is goin to get married ....is the lambo for his wife...hehehe...cant wait it to see it on the road...i hope its the flurosent green color ....i saw a scale model in model art bangalore.. it looked stunning in tat color.

This is awesome news!! Time for the cameras to come out and go Lambo hunting!!

ah ha ill be on the prowl for this one!!

Finally my favorite car will be on Indian Roads!!! His selection of cars is Awesome!! The Bull will screw up the rickshaws of Andheri!!! (Not that the Ferraris dont)!!
Waiting for pics now!!!!

:OT

please please don't talk about ricks! they always come in between when I am about to take a good pic of a car.

Silver Mercedes SL 500 with sports kit:
The Mercedes SL500 at Juhu signal could've come PERFECT if it were not for a damned rick that covered it when I was JUST about to take the pic. I had to wait for that rick to move, and when it did, the sl500 was moving too, and thus the pic came motion blurred.

Yellow Ferrari 360 Spyder:
The first time the 360 was spotted, my friend [F] was trying to get a good pic of it, and this idiot rickshaw guy came in between. Fortunately she got a good pic of it. Thats the FIRST photo of the 360 EVER taken. You can see the rick in the photo.

Gray Nissan Fairlady Z [300ZX]:
In the video of the gray Nissan Fairlady Z video that we took, you'll again see these morons coming in the way!

Red Mercedes SL55 AMG:
While coming back from Inorbit [Malad] I seen the red Mercedes SL55 AMG on the other side of the road and almost lined up my cam to take a pic. Suddenly, from nowhere a rickshaw appeared and I'd to wait to take a pic, and when I did get the chance, I was too irritated and shocked to see the car. So no pic at all.

One of these days I genuinely wanna open a topic with a description - Rickshaws should be banned and burnt and thrown into those huge scrappers or they should just be be bombed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon

One of these days I genuinely wanna open a topic with a description - Rickshaws should be banned and burnt and thrown into those huge scrappers or they should just be be bombed!

lol:
Aaah i jus hate those ricks..... they tun like compasses and do all the things in the world to trouble others on the road!
ok now the discussion is seriously going off topic.. lemme stop here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_foot
hope its the flurosent green color ....i saw a scale model in model art bangalore.. it looked stunning in tat color.

before choosing the color, I just hope the car itself is coming and the information recieved is 100% accurate! If it does touch Mumbai roads, I'd hope its either a black, orange or floroscent green color [preference in that order]. the last color I'd want it to be is yellow! And I also hope that the car makes some beautiful sound like the Ferrari's. If the stock silencers don't do it, I hope he puts some aftermarket "silencers" :) And I also hope that he gets two or three cars together through my area so that I could take some great pics.

Too many hopes I guess.

Quote:

And I also hope that the car makes some beautiful sound like the Ferrari's.
Lambos are the most outrageous sounding cars. This comes from someone whos heard a Diablo V12 in person.

As long as the Murci is on the roads I dont care what colour it is.

Dippy

Rejoice!!!!!!Very happy to know that the Murci is coming.Keep up the gud work about informing Dippy.....