Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2007, 15:59   #256
BHPian

First time seen a Hummer with non-standard rims. This Hummer's got the Bling! IMO the Black hummer still looks more classy.
Old 19th June 2007, 16:13   #257
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus17 View Post
Ohh finally the Cayenne Turbo is out.
I have seen few of them here in Delhi. Couldn't take pics
Old 19th June 2007, 16:24   #258
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueunlimited View Post
That color is just pathetic. And too much chrome.
you gotta see it in real life to appreciate it.
Old 19th June 2007, 16:27   #259
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepz View Post
First time seen a Hummer with non-standard rims. This Hummer's got the Bling! IMO the Black hummer still looks more classy.
The Hummer is American. It can never be classy.
Old 19th June 2007, 16:28   #260
Senior - BHPian

The bling on this Hummer is nothing compared to the other H2 in Mumbai. That one actually looks as if its come out from Pimp My Ride
Old 19th June 2007, 16:38   #261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
you gotta see it in real life to appreciate it.
Have seen a lot of Hummers in Dubai. Ones which have more bling than this. They are just a boring sight.

Hummers aren't supposed to be classy. They are just non-sensical gas guzzlers that aren't even good off road. They are just cars to show off your money. I'd prefer a Range Rover or Defender anyday over these.

Last edited by torqueunlimited : 19th June 2007 at 16:48.
Old 19th June 2007, 16:44   #262
BHPian

Hey Gordon nice pic by your friend, now if u see carefully at the Pic.... the Rickshaw, behind the SUV is So dam CLOSE , almost kissing the back of the hummer LOLS i know its off topic... sorry mods

Nice pic where in Mumbai was this spotted gordon?
Old 19th June 2007, 16:44   #263
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have seen a lot of Hummers in Dubai. Ones which have more bling than this. They are just a boring sight.

Hummers aren't supposed to be classy. They are just non-sensical gas guzzlers that aren't even good on road. They are just cars to show off your money. I'd prefer a Range Rover or Defender anyday over these.
cann't agree with you more they are just gas guzzlers
Old 19th June 2007, 17:18   #264
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SohailPistawala
Nice pic where in Mumbai was this spotted gordon?
That is Juhu and this message is too short to reply so I typed this extra bit so that I can post this message successfully else it wouldn't allow me by saying "This message is too short".
Old 19th June 2007, 20:37   #265
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Hummers aren't supposed to be classy. They are just non-sensical gas guzzlers that aren't even good off road. They are just cars to show off your money. I'd prefer a Range Rover or Defender anyday over these.
i was talking about the colour..
Old 20th June 2007, 09:27   #266
BHPian

hummers

orange is a strange colour choice , wheels look cool though .These hummer owners are never going offroad that is why most hummers have big rims , in the US there are H2's on 26'' & 28'' wheels , they look enormous
Old 25th June 2007, 18:54   #267

To those that call a Hummer H2 ugly, I say beauty in the eyes of the beholder

To those that call a Hummer H2 a gas guzzler, I say if you got it flaunt it dude

I own one of the 6 or 7 Hummers in Mumbai & I feel like a king driving the H2. It gives 1 Km per litre of petrol at the best of times, but I can afford it and I enjoy driving the beast.

Also, its easy to speak of how the H2 spoils the environment etc but point fingers if you have never urinated in public or thrown trash on the street or done anything to damage the environment.

Anyways, I check this forum once in a while for fun. So keep posting so I can read what you are writing about my H2 Most people say its either Feroz Nadiadwala's or Baba Dewans & I smile to myself.

Ciao
Old 25th June 2007, 23:16   #268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsurfer View Post
To those that call a Hummer H2 a gas guzzler, I say if you got it flaunt it dude.

I own one of the 6 or 7 Hummers in Mumbai & I feel like a king driving the H2. It gives 1 Km per litre of petrol at the best of times, but I can afford it and I enjoy driving the beast.
You could have said the same thing sans the attitude and still could have made the point. Anyway, Hummers FE is criticized not because gas is expensive but because its gas is a non-renewable resource and to top it, India imports gas from middle east at a high price(and it comes with strings attached, other than price) and supplies it to us at a subsidy.
So yes, you can flaunt it if you got it but I am damn sure you aint got no oil well. And even if you did, its just the piece of land that you own and not the gas, which is a natural resource.
Do enjoy driving your 'beast'. Its quite fun driving an SUV and having a commanding presence. Just do it sensibly and definitely do not 'flaunt' it.

Quote:
Also, its easy to speak of how the H2 spoils the environment etc but point fingers if you have never urinated in public or thrown trash on the street or done anything to damage the environment.
Yep, I never urinated in public and neither did I throw trash. Now what?

PS: Urinating in public may be gross, but some people have no where else to pee.

PPS: Urine does not damage environment. Whether you urinate in public or in your gold embossed commode, it still goes into the sewage and out into the river and into environment.

Ciao!
Old 25th June 2007, 23:27   #269
BHPian

Quote:

My mistake, I didnt mean 'classy' literally. I meant black looks better.
Old 26th June 2007, 01:57   #270
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Here it is. He says that it beats the black and white Hummer's. It has amazing road presence since it attracted more heads than even the F430!

I've always noticed that people mostly don't bother to look at a supercar or good car even if its standing beside them. But when someone like me comes to take pics, they're alll eyes for the car!!!! Till then, its just like any other car.

Spotted this one at petorl pump near south campus, delhi. Are both the hummers similar ?
If they are same then I guess the rear has found its front.

Last edited by austere_sly : 26th June 2007 at 02:14.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks