Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2007, 10:54   #271
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitsurfer View Post
To those that call a Hummer H2 ugly, I say beauty in the eyes of the beholder

To those that call a Hummer H2 a gas guzzler, I say if you got it flaunt it dude

I own one of the 6 or 7 Hummers in Mumbai & I feel like a king driving the H2. It gives 1 Km per litre of petrol at the best of times, but I can afford it and I enjoy driving the beast.

Also, its easy to speak of how the H2 spoils the environment etc but point fingers if you have never urinated in public or thrown trash on the street or done anything to damage the environment.

Anyways, I check this forum once in a while for fun. So keep posting so I can read what you are writing about my H2 Most people say its either Feroz Nadiadwala's or Baba Dewans & I smile to myself.

Ciao
You gotta work on your humor! Jeez...

But you do make a point, beauty does lie in the eye of the beholder, very true... But sometimes, brains make more sense than beauty!

But then again, you've got a good car right? Keep it well...
Old 26th June 2007, 11:14   #272
BHPian

How come no one imported the almighty HUMVEE? Does US restrict export of HUMVEE's?
Old 29th June 2007, 01:12   #273

Flame On

All of this is off topic, but what the hell - to me its relaxing & fun! Yeah, gotta work on my sense of humor, but then again, thank God I live in a democracy & as per the constitution I am allowed to have my sense of humor. Otherwise show me laws under the Indian Penal Code that says otherwise. Good Luck Sorry, torqueunlimited! As for brains over beauty, I prefer money, poise, charm and a lot of other attributes including beauty over brains! Its when people think they are too smart that they end up criticizing others! But, you are entitled to your opinion as I am. Some folks said the H2 is ugly, I put in my 2 cents.

Mayavi, I am not sure you even understand what environmental damage means. By virtue of using a computer to post on this blog you already give out Carbon Dioxide (CO2), something that precipitates global warming! I think you need to really understand these terms.

Jesus H. Christ, you really read sentences literally!

Urination in public, throwing thrash and damaging the environment are all "non-sense" acts (read your own post). Thanks for the lessons in etiquette but if you flame my beast, I aint gonna take it lying down!

Last edited by Rehaan : 29th June 2007 at 10:28.
Old 29th June 2007, 09:59   #274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayavi View Post
How come no one imported the almighty HUMVEE? Does US restrict export of HUMVEE's?
Mayavi, by HUMVEE do you mean the Hummer H1? HUMVEE is a term usually mistaken for the H1 Hummer. HUMVEE is the original name (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle - HMMWV) of the military version. I dont think there is any restriction to import an H1 specifically from the US.
Old 29th June 2007, 10:14   #275
Senior - BHPian

There is a HUMVEE (Yes, not the H1) hidden away in a collection in India.
Old 29th June 2007, 11:00   #276
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
Mayavi, by HUMVEE do you mean the Hummer H1? HUMVEE is a term usually mistaken for the H1 Hummer. HUMVEE is the original name (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle - HMMWV) of the military version. I dont think there is any restriction to import an H1 specifically from the US.
Yes, I mean HUMVEE the military version which is sold to civilians as is (10,000 units I guess) thanks the current governor of California. There may not be restriction on import but US may (or may not) have a restriction on export.

Nitsurfer:

I do not need to use a computer to generate CO2, I exhale it every second and so do you I guess unless you can 'afford' not to breathe .

You don't have to take it lying down if someone blames your 'beast', but you don't have to come to a forum just to show your 'I can afford to burn fuel' attitude. Thank you very much, we got enough of our own. You know as well as we do that the Hummer has low FE, why try to justify it? Enjoy your vehicle and let people talk what they want to.
Old 29th June 2007, 11:06   #277
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
HUMVEE is the original name (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle - HMMWV) of the military version. I dont think there is any restriction to import an H1 specifically from the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Here is one -- Exclusive pics of the H1 in India
Old 29th June 2007, 11:27   #278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Wow! In whose collection? Any pics?
Old 7th July 2007, 14:46   #279
Senior - BHPian

The supposedly crashed Bling Bling H2 seems to be back in action. Saw it the other night filling up at a pump and it looks as good as new.
Old 8th July 2007, 11:16   #280
Senior - BHPian

I saw the most BLING H2 EVER at JW Marriott last night, Me and my friends were chilling in the lobby and suddenly I saw these huge rims, From where I was sitting I could only see the rims and a little bit of the back of the car and could kinda make out that its a H2. We decided to check it out and as I got closer to the car I realized that it was completely PIMPED OUT. The badges were all crystal studded (even though a few crsytals were missing here nd there) including a huge H U M M E R logo at the back of the car, The H2 was riding on HUGE Giovanna rims and had a lot of extra chrome and lights all over. The car had two subwoofers installed in the boot and twin exhausts that were pretty loud. It had a Kuwait registration and was LHD btw.

Old 8th July 2007, 11:29   #281
SRK
Senior - BHPian

WOW!!
A Bling Bling Hummer!!
I loved it..The rims look good too..
Old 8th July 2007, 11:49   #282
Senior - BHPian

Yep this H2 looks right out of an American rap artist video. The amount of chrome on it is insane. The best part is the exhaust note. Its to die for. Just one rev will move cars and autos out of the way. Its thw same one I mentioned in my earlier post.
Old 8th July 2007, 12:14   #283
Team-BHP Support

man.. that looks hot. the best hummer in mumbai.
Old 8th July 2007, 12:22   #284
BHPian

Saw a Hummer on Trial run with Army here in Delhi, NH8 to be precise. Couldnt take any pics though. Was a basic no frills version.
Old 8th July 2007, 13:11   #285
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiv View Post
Saw a Hummer on Trial run with Army here in Delhi, NH8 to be precise. Couldnt take any pics though. Was a basic no frills version.
you probably mean humvee.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks