Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2005, 00:42   #106
Team-BHP Support

Scoop!!! Hummer H1 caught testing... have pics with me .. cant post them as got them on a hand of trust from the testers (The Indian Army) here in Pune .. however,... Pune members can surely drop in to check the pictures as they are on a 6600 cell phone... Those who feel this is crap ... I have the pictures with me and this is the first H1 to have landed in the country... its alread painted like the army jeeps and I have my friends bike posing next to it and it also has a MH-12 TC registration certificate...... Cheers...
Old 26th May 2005, 22:28   #107
BHPian

Awesome Awesome Awesome.......India is sooner going to be a market for exotics..One huge machine.With so much of capabilities that no other off-roader can ever match.

I Loooooooooove H1

Last edited by nikibusa : 26th May 2005 at 22:30.
Old 26th May 2005, 22:39   #108
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Machine
Thats a Karmann Ghia. Have pics of a yellow Karmann Ghia in Juhu. Also seen a black one on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Old 3rd June 2005, 03:37   #109
Senior - BHPian

U Guys Are Right, The Black Hummvee Belongs To Kishore Bajaj And The 6 Series Coupe Belongs To Kishen Kumar Of T Series. The White 760 Li Bimmer Belongs To Amitabh Bacchan, Actually If One Visits Crawford Market In The Afternoons, You See A White 760 With The Reg. No. Also Mh-**-760 Always Parked Bang Outside The Entrance. Anyone Knows Who This Piece Of Work Belongs To?
Old 3rd June 2005, 16:21   #110
Senior - BHPian

MOral,pls. post the H1 pics ASAP. we very badly want to see it.
Old 3rd June 2005, 17:08   #111
BHPian

Guys the h1 alpha was made mainly for millitary use it is much more rugged but people prefer to buy the h2 because it is a more civilized version and more for showing off purposes
right now i am on vacation in saudi arabia the oil country you wont believe the number of hummers i have seen its a record in one day i saw 5 hummers i was damn lucky this car belittles everything!! man it is an amazing car! will try and post some pics later just brought a new digicam!
Old 3rd June 2005, 18:50   #112
BHPian

Dude ,,, while your there , dp us all a favour get some nice pics of the beast and ya ofcourse some more exotica if u can.

My mom went there some months back and i asked her to get snaps of some nice cras , and all she got were some snaps from inside her merc.. Grrrrr

Plz don't disapoint me. ( i speak on behalf of all those who wants the same.)
Old 14th June 2005, 17:06   #113
BHPian

Spotted this one last week at Phoenix Mills...was trying my hand at photoshop to lighten the image...just tried

Old 15th June 2005, 00:30   #114
BHPian

Spotted the H2 a couple fo minutes ago at Lilavati.If i am not mistaken i think i saw Sohail Khan at the wheel,it may be a wink or something like that or maybe Mr.bajaj.But then with all the fog lights on it looked really awesome.By the time i could click it was gone,n never had my bike with me.
Old 15th June 2005, 03:30   #115
Senior - BHPian

The car was parked opposite HR college yesterday and today.And it was more like a display for everyone around.People just circled around the car and were gazing at it in awe.This H2 is like everywhere in town nowadays!!!

X
Old 16th August 2005, 17:48   #116
Distinguished - BHPian

Alright...I finally saw the best looking Hummer H2 in bombay....A white one just looks so much better than the black ones. Was parked outside Saltwater Grill on marine drive last night.... got a nice peak of it inside too. Could have been sunil shettys as he owns that place nd that was the buzz amongst the on lookers.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:29   #117
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

A silver one is also supposed to have landed here.
Old 18th August 2005, 16:29   #118
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12
A silver one is also supposed to have landed here.
Silver would look awesome!! This one probably could be Salmans,its confirmed that he is definatly getting one infact has already been bought but the only reasons its not out on the roads is probably cause of the mess he is in at the moment. A friend close to salman has told me of the same. The Hummer looks sooo much better in lighter colours, the black ones r awesome no doubt but the presence that the white one had was magical and the silver will just rule the roads. Keep your eyes and cameras open guys
Old 18th August 2005, 16:34   #119
Senior - BHPian

Sahil

Salman is slated to get the H2 in military green colour and it sure sounds hot IMO. The white one you saw was initially booked by Sanjay Dutt but since he went in for the Porsche , Mr Shetty opted to buy it.

Dippy
Old 18th August 2005, 19:18   #120
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Sahil

Salman is slated to get the H2 in military green colour and it sure sounds hot IMO. The white one you saw was initially booked by Sanjay Dutt but since he went in for the Porsche , Mr Shetty opted to buy it.

Dippy
WoW a miltiary green one would look killler too.... Dont worry about getting first exclusive pics of it as all i have to do is point my camera down my window But thats if i am in bombay when it comes coz i am leaving to go back to the states soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks