Team-BHP - Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3342-exclusive-pics-hummer-h2-mumbai-pune.html)

my friend told me tht he has seen a hummer in bombay...
i dont believe him...is it true..
hes sayin its either the ambanis or dheeraj builders car...
has anybody heard of it or atleast seen it..
he also said its red..

are you sure he saw a Hummer?
And not the *Juggernaut.

Or that Mahindra/Tata/Bajaj converted to a Hummer from the front? To the untrained eye, it may well pass off as a Hummer.

GTO

I think its converted into Hummer ... Coz i have seen a converted into Hummer looks almost same good job for that but it was black in colour ....
But if its really a Hummer are we in for some treat

Dheeraj Builders has the following collection:
1) 500 SL
2) PORSCHE 911
3) BMW M3
4) BMW 735Li
5) LEXUS LX 470
I dont think the Hummer is there in the collection yet

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]1) 500 SL
2) PORSCHE 911
3) BMW M3
4) BMW 735Li
5) LEXUS LX 470

A car for every occasion? Nice collection...

GTO

Well.. it may be that black Jeep converted into Hummer. A friend of mine from America was saying that even people staying in America are reluctant to buy a Hummer becauz of its enormous size and a 1 mpg (1.5kms / 4.5 litres) fuel economy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ July 17 2004,21:17)]....... a 1 mpg (1.5kms / 4.5 litres) fuel economy!

Wow....no wonder GM hasn't launched it in India!! Thats insane it would never sell untill the owner also owns a Petroleum Bunk!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (shravan316 @ July 17 2004,22:07)]
Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Stratos @ July 17 2004,21:17)]....... a 1 mpg (1.5kms / 4.5 litres) fuel economy!

Wow....no wonder GM hasn't launched it in India!! Thats insane it would never sell untill the owner also owns a Petroleum Bunk!! *

lol!

red in colour? are u sure hes not referring to Bharat Dabholkar's modified Hilux with those huge monster truck tyres. Cos thats the only Big red car i remember seeing blazing around our streets.
Salil.

hey salil ..im not tht bad..i have seen bharats hilux....anybody will be able to spot the difference

guys will call my friend again n see whts hes sayin abt the car tht he says is a hummer..

The builders u guys r talkin abt is not Dheeraj its Diwan builders unless there is some dheeraj builders who also have the same line up of cars. Sunny and Baba diwan two cousin brothers very fond of cars.Most of the cars in the list r used by Baba whr as Sunny uses the porsche and M3 at times.Incase u guys r iching to get a climpse of his M3 come over to his club Lush its most of the parked outside.
They also have a few other cars which r worth adding to the list but i wouldnt wanna mention them.There is one car which baba told me he is gonna get down really soon... i am gonna keep it as a suprise watch out guys its gonna blow u r mind.

there is a black hummer replica(its just a hummer shell on a trax) . i have seen at mahim.

ho guys
there is or soon will be a hummer in hyd, apparent one of the south superstars, dr rajashekar has oddered one for 1.5 crs, and was supposed to arrive *by yesterday