Team-BHP - Pics : Silver SL55 AMG + Scoop News.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Silver SL55 AMG + Scoop News. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3407-pics-silver-sl55-amg-scoop-news.html)

Hi guys,

Here is the other silver SL55 AMG that we all have been talking abt and waiting to see. Seen this car in Andheri today. Cud just take side pic cos the owner didnt want the front/rear to be taken. The wheels were amazing. Had a small chat with him. Told him a bit abt Team-BHP and the other SL55's here. Also mentioned to him abt Spidermans Murcielago. And guess what answer I get. Theres another one on its way. And who is the lucky guy? This very guy himself. And if thats not enough he's also gettin a SLR by year end. Guess the new year is gonna be a really good one for all car lovers. Lotsa supercars coming and Team-BHP is there to give you all the scoops and pics of all of them.

Boy this is like ....:Shockked:....:Shockked:....:Shockked: Allen do you want me to go home or not!!!
If i were in your place i would have gone and touched the guys feet..
This ones a beauty and a beast too!!! ...just look at those alloys :eek: ...mind boggling buddy ...wonder how do you get so lucky all the time!!....whan will my days come GOD???...:Frustrati ...
also lets hope that this guy brings the car to the drag...u never know he might just pop up with the MURCI...guess the day isnt far when we might see Lambos ,SL's and F's zooming around daily in our neighbourhood!!!...

BTW did u mention SLR...whoa !! ...now thats one hell of a car to watch out for....thats it!!! time to gawk at the beast again..
cpics: ... as always...thats all i can tell u Allen..

If you look in todays TOI, SLR's will not be allowed in because of LHD, only manufacturers can import one for evaluation purposes

Those alloyings lookin Killllllaaa.... I have seen these on a few E-class's ....any clue how much these amg mags would cost for the E in 16-17inch ?

The alloys are to die for. And are those dark tints?

I would discount the Lambo and SLR stories from these guys. Its not doubting whether they can, but somehow bragging is a way of life for some car guys.

V12, You are a super-car magnet.

GTO

HOLY HELL!!! This SL has one of the best alloys ever seen on a Merc. Where did u catch this guy V12. I was quite sstarted when you told me bout it on phone yesterday. Well hope the Murcis come together soon DROOL DROOL....

Now I hope I run into this guy as well

Cheers

seen similar design of AMG whells on a C200 Kompressor. It was different of course because it was smaller, light colored unlike the smoked AMG wheels on this SL55AMG and didn't have the Allen Keys on the rim.

Quote:

And are those dark tints?
Darker than darkness. When i tried to look into the car to ask the owner abt the pics, i cudnt see him at all.

OMG That car is SOOO amazing! The wheels are brilliant!
And the whole car is gleaming like some jewel. Thats a Merc supercar for you.
Murcie! Thats nice! But I dont think I'd beleive his claim about an SLR.

Similar Wheels in 17in for the E-Class would work out to 1.6L with tyres for a set of 4.
The ones with the nuts on the rim are available only in 19in. The ones below would fit an E-Class,

Im `now` falling in love with the SL55AmG.I did`nt quite like the look of the SL55 which was at Speedrun 2004.It looked average IMO.But this one certainly rocks.The best SL55 i`ve come across yet.Its an absolute killer.

X

Quote:

I did`nt quite like the look of the SL55 which was at Speedrun 2004.It looked average IMO.
X Machine both the cars are the same buddy. The only BIG difference are the wheels. The one at the SpeedRun had stock AMG wheels while this one has aftermarket fitted ones

Cheers

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
X Machine both the cars are the same buddy. The only BIG difference are the wheels. The one at the SpeedRun had stock AMG wheels while this one has aftermarket fitted ones

Cheers

Dippy

Exactly Dippy.I know both the cars are the same.But i liked the look of this car more coz of the wheels.This one justifies the SL55. ;)

X

@ dippy: The wheels are stock AMG on this model too. Its just that some cars come with this design and some with the ones which were on Gowanis car.

love the alloys man
v12 dude where do u stay ..
i wanna shift there too
i dont think he will get an murci but who knows
lets hope to see one atleast
like the alloys but they are just too expensive to buy
saving up for mods for my car or maybe an e-800