Team-BHP - Spotted : MvAgusta
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted : MvAgusta (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/34163-spotted-mvagusta.html)

have been seeing a black MvAgusta almost every night in seven bungalows(andheri).
has anyone else spotted it.

Klaus17

There were news of a F4 Senna been bought by an industrialist some time back. Could be the same one. Thats close to 25 lak on road mumbai.

The one you spotted is a grey coloured F4. The V4 sounds superb but the bike doesnt run that well, some work has to be done on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klaus17 (Post 685254)
have been seeing a black MvAgusta almost every night in seven bungalows(andheri).
has anyone else spotted it.

Klaus17

Are you serious . An MV in 7 Bungalows ... Have to spot that soon . I have never seen one in person .

Quote:

Originally Posted by dipen (Post 685356)
There were news of a F4 Senna been bought by an industrialist some time back. Could be the same one. Thats close to 25 lak on road mumbai.

I Think the bike costs around 50000$ ... so if the person got the bike down he must have payed around 50 lakhs .. And The Senna was Supposedly kept in a glass chamber . And the bike was somewhere in town .

a friend of mine has an MV AGUSTA CAGIVA in red....its 125cc

Quote:

Originally Posted by varun_patra (Post 686757)
I Think the bike costs around 50000$ ... so if the person got the bike down he must have payed around 50 lakhs .. And The Senna was Supposedly kept in a glass chamber . And the bike was somewhere in town .

It costs approx 30000 USD. So the bike would be somewhere in the range of 25-30 laks landed cost in India. Glass chamber and all shows care for the bike, but does the bike belong there or on the roads. Anyways, let me leave that thing for the owner, as its his hard earned money.
Source : MV Agusta F4-SENNA

A very rare thing on indian roads.

Quite a beast!! 174bhp...!I love the sharp angles on the bike!
Lets hope someone spots it,and gets some pics for us
clap:

There is one in Bangalore too.
but never seen it on road..
always seen it parked in the house..
near cunningham road...

Where are the pictures guys? Come on people, get active with your cams!

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 688598)
There is one in Bangalore too.
but never seen it on road..
always seen it parked in the house..
near cunningham road...

I have seen this MV augusta a couple of times on Road near BTM and MAdiwala reading 909 on number plates.It was once illustrated in Overdrive if I my memory rides me correct.

Have spotted a yellow Ducati in Gold's Gym parking lot.I think u can spot it usually in the evenings there.Couldn't see whether it was a 999 or something else.

This is MV Agusta thread..
anyways thats ducati 749..
the one which had been for speedrun too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 689453)
This is MV Agusta thread..
anyways thats ducati 749..
the one which had been for speedrun too.

Manish...time to get to work! Saivalli's missing too... Keep your camera ready!:thumbs up