Team-BHP - White Skyline in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   White Skyline in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/34833-white-skyline-mumbai.html)

Hi guys, here are some pics of a white Skyline I saw a couple of weeks back. I have reason to believe that the owner of this car is the same as the blue Supra I posted some time back. If so, looks like he's got his high performance Jap cars sorted! ;)

I searched on the forums and didn't see any other threads on a white Skyline, so I've posted the pics in a new thread.

Nice find kbk_75 . The blue supra was also parked at the same place as in these pictures . Yes , the R32 could be owned by the same guy .

Is this by any chance the same white skyline which is now red & maybe these are old pictures or maybe another 1 to land in mumbai..Please correct.

No dude, these pics are very recent, so I'd say this car is different, unless it was JUST repainted white...

Maybe a fresh import..Happy to see such demons making their presence felt in India.

Niki

great find, hard to come by one of these here

Saw this car on Marine drive couple of weeks ago. Seems to be an R32 . Not sure if its the same one which was blue a few years ago.

That's an R33, peeps. Not a GT-R, either. But the fact that it's a 4-door makes it very rare, likely the only 1 in India.

Actually I just remembered Akshay during my college days there used to be a R32 4-door in Lajpat Nagar area of Delhi (I lived there for a brief while) in trademark Skyline blue. Haven't seen the car for years now though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 704740)
Actually I just remembered Akshay during my college days there used to be a R32 4-door in Lajpat Nagar area of Delhi (I lived there for a brief while) in trademark Skyline blue. Haven't seen the car for years now though.

could this be the same car repainted?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 704740)

Craaaaaaaap, I would buy one of those in a heartbeat (not that I have the money, of course!) just for the exclusivity factor. THE definitive 4-door supercar. M5, what M5?!

Gogiji, this is an R33 right here in white, despite what everyone is saying. It's the fatter version of the R32.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 705079)
could this be the same car repainted?

Not possible Gogi bhai, it was certainly an R32 unless someone has gone to the immense trouble of converting an old R32 into a R33 (If that's even possible that is!) & painting it white!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 705080)
Craaaaaaaap, I would buy one of those in a heartbeat (not that I have the money, of course!) just for the exclusivity factor. THE definitive 4-door supercar. M5, what M5?!

Yeah, so would I since the car was also a daily runner! But IIRC last I saw the car was in 2002, never seen it after that so the chances are low.

Yes, thats an R33 for sure but with the GTR badging, which its not. GTR's were always 2-door cars.

No, you get 4 door GT-Rs.

Funny, I didnt see a single one of them in Tokyo. Lots of Supras & Skylines and the others there....yum yum!