Team-BHP - Pic: Bentley Continental GT in Hyderabad
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pic: Bentley Continental GT in Hyderabad (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3508-pic-bentley-continental-gt-hyderabad.html)

i spotted this cool looking Bentley in the portico of Kakatiya Grand
in Hyd ..
It was around 1 in the night and i had snapped with my cell phone and this is the result ...

[COLOR=Red]Moderator Note : Please blank out registration numbers while posting pics. [/COLOR]

thats a Continental GT. Not an Arnage. Good find. Any more pics?

Awww whys the pic so small? That car looks hot in black and under those lights..........

Hmm...looks stunnin.
If the car is from Hyderabad,i believe its Azharuddin`s car.He has a never-ending collection of Mercs if i aint mistaken????
Any info??

X

Wow,
If only you had taken more pics.. Man, it sure looks good..

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine
Hmm...looks stunnin.
If the car is from Hyderabad,i believe its Azharuddin`s car.He has a never-ending collection of Mercs if i aint mistaken????
Any info??

X

its not Azhar's ..
It supposedly belongs to ITC group ... the owners of the Hotel ITC Kakatiya Grand ... i have not confirmed yet,

there were lot of people hanging around that car that night ... didnt get a good chance to take some more snaps ...
anyway if i see it next time around , i will take different angle shots ..

last car mr azzaruddin was seen in was a canary yellow slk
he aint one of the high profile car collectors in hyd

Must be the Kakatiya side of the hotel, who can import under EPCG, ITC are too bound by corporate rules etc to buy in fancy coupes.

Now that Azhruddin is exiled from cricket, would be difficult to afford fancy new cars unless he has some lucrative business ventures

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat
Must be the Kakatiya side of the hotel, who can import under EPCG, ITC are too bound by corporate rules etc to buy in fancy coupes.

Now that Azhruddin is exiled from cricket, would be difficult to afford fancy new cars unless he has some lucrative business ventures

yeah .. must be them .. Srinivas Reddy is the partner of ITC in this venture.

Azzu Bhai is seen in Astra AT whenever he comes to his Health Club "EST" ..
that is his Business "atleast the FRONT for a business" ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by haryan

Azzu Bhai is seen in Astra AT whenever he comes to his Health Club "EST" ..
that is his Business "atleast the FRONT for a business" ...

An Astra AT,thats wot he drives.I remember watching BBC one day,and Ravi Shastri saying that Azzu has a collection of 40+Armani suits and over 25 cars.
Dunnu if they were just boasting!! :)

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by haryan

Which Srinivas Reddy? Is that the Deccan Chronicle guy?

dont think so,the dc guy is different,will confirm by night

ps:haryan me ready for a meet anytime,wonder where the rest of the hyd guys r!

The car looks damn good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Which Srinivas Reddy? Is that the Deccan Chronicle guy?

No... the Deccan Chronicle guy is Venkat Ram Reddy ,.. he has recently supposed to have bought an Porsche Cayyenne

the cayenne is for his daughter,he uses a s class merc,before that a sonata v6!