Team-BHP - Big Scoop.....Spiderman's F355 sold !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Big Scoop.....Spiderman's F355 sold !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3534-big-scoop-spidermans-f355-sold.html)

Hey Guys...this one's bad news :mad: ....the F355 is sold!!...its confirmed news,its sold to a sardar who totally does not deserve it....either keeps revving it and dosen't go beyond 2nd gear...or he's short shifitng....at first I did not believe my friend when he showed me the video... I dismissed it saying that it would be a friend of spiderman revving it just for kicks....but the video he caught yest night confirms that its sold...as the sadar was again seen zooming at Marine Drive yesterday night....now its not evertime that the Spiderman will give away this beauty....

clap: The Good part of this Scoop is we might just see the F355 at the drag this year !!

PS: Wonder how much this guy must have shelled out for this beauty??

Yup ,its true i heard the samething that a sardar who owns a hyabusa bought this car.

Damn...i dont know whether this is good news or bad news!!!!??!!?

All i can say is that i wish i was there to hear the tubis screaming!! i havent seen this car or heard it in forever!!!! and its my favourite car in bombay, if not the world!!!!

Comfortablywhacky, what is this video you speak of?? PLEASE send it my way!!!

cya
R

Oh Man,
Thats bad news.. Now the pics of that beauty may reduce.. Hope we get to see more pics of it..

@#$%# what else can I say? I hope this new owner takes good care of it or i'm gonna seize it from him right away :D. CW how bout sending us the video which your friend took.

I hope its at the speedrun though would have been better in Spidermans hands.

Dippy

P.S Now has that made way for a certain Raging Bull? hmmm

I only hope that this new owner is indeed from Mumbai itself. The last thing we need is for the F355 to play its music in another city!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
Damn...i dont know whether this is good news or bad news!!!!??!!?
PLEASE send it my way!!!

cya
R

wat do u mean by ur way :mad: say our way. please: put up the video as soon as possible

Guys theres a little problem....the video as its on my fellow TBhpian's phone ...the problem is the format differs from that of what windows uses...the moment this is sorted out u shall be the 1st to see it...BTW just to give you a jist of the video....all you can see rather hear is the 355 zooming thats about it !!

yep saw the spyder at mahalaxmi on sunday at nite was on a ride as usual to nariman point but damn it shudnt go outta mumbai!

Oh thats a bad news, but why on earth did he have to sell that ferrari?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sridhar24
Oh thats a bad news, but why on earth did he have to sell that ferrari?

To buy a monster called Murci !!!!!

Yeah baby, now that is surely gonna rock!!
But I sure hope the new owner knows how to use the Ferrari, and understands the breadth of its abilities.

Lucky Sardar...what can I say?

GTO

Now its a bad news thats its being sold and that too 355 :( but i hope it will stay in Mumbai coz till date I havent seen i nor heard it.
Come on guys we have kept saying that hope he knows that its 355 and stuff but I feel he must be knowing that it is a Ferrari and if he doesnt know how to drive in the way it shud be then he will learn it very quickly as im sure 24 hrs his hands will be itching to drive it.

As long as the new owner keeps it going and not rot in hell, I have no issues. I\'m yet to hear the TUBI shod 355 at full chat, and I hope he doesn\'t disappoint me. Maybe he sold this to make way for something bigger and better, more exotic.