Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2008, 15:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

WHAT u saw in pune was the ford truck that some filming agency uses for advertisement shooting purpose. i saw the whole lot with that for shooting in hinjewadi the other day
Old 2nd March 2008, 12:46   #17

Ford Ranger coming in????

Last week I saw a ford ranger being tested on NH4. I followed it up on my two wheeler from satara to Pune. It was black and looked neat. (On the same lines as that of Scorpio Gettaway. Or rather getaways is influenced by it)

They also had TN registration numbers on it. They also one more model that looked like enverour.

Ranger was certainly diesel and when I tried speaking to ranger drives, he would tell anything..

Does anybody know the details?
Old 2nd March 2008, 15:13   #18
Senior - BHPian

it was wxpected in 2006 for a price range of 12-14 lacs there was a blue one caught testing long ago it was dark blue TN regd.

but maybe they kept their plans for launching it as it is not likly to have good volumes as yet...maybe not even as many as endevours
Old 14th March 2008, 12:57   #19
Senior - BHPian

BTM Layout...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
Has any one of the Blore boys seen a Ford Ranger pick up with roll bars in Bangalore? I have seen it many a times on BG road near Gottigere village. From the front it looks like Endeavor.

Sankar...its in Dollars Colony, turn left towards Silk Board... then take the 2nd left @ Domino's Pizza... you will find it probably only in early mornings
Old 14th March 2008, 14:32   #20
BHPian

I too saw one recently in Koramangala 1st block a few days back.It has the some front of the endeavour.
Old 14th March 2008, 14:49   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stable rock View Post
I too saw one recently in Koramangala 1st block a few days back.It has the some front of the endeavour.
Where??? My office is in the first block and I have't seen any Ford Ranger here apart from some "other type of rangers"
Old 14th March 2008, 14:55   #22
BHPian

In front of Raheja residency.A beige color one. Couldn't notice the registration number. Don't know whether it was a Karnataka registered one or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Where??? My office is in the first block and I have't seen any Ford Ranger here apart from some "other type of rangers"
Old 14th March 2008, 18:46   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by stable rock View Post
I also see it off and on, passes through 1st main and move towards Sarjapur road. I think it is an import, runs with KA registration
Old 14th March 2008, 19:03   #24
BHPian

ford dealer on st marks rd has a ford ranger. the service guys usually drive it around!
Old 14th March 2008, 20:09   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftaar View Post
ford dealer on st marks rd has a ford ranger. the service guys usually drive it around!

is it grey in colour and has something like an exhaust coming out of its bonnet?
Old 14th March 2008, 22:29   #26
BHPian

I saw a maroon Ford Endeavour Pickup with TN plates parked in the tyre godown of an Indian tyre major.Spoke to the driver sd it belonged to Ford,was there to pickup some tyres for the factory.It looks exactly the same as the Endeavour except for the pickup bed & tailgate.It looked butch!
Old 14th March 2008, 22:47   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffe View Post
I saw a maroon Ford Endeavour Pickup with TN plates parked in the tyre godown of an Indian tyre major.Spoke to the driver sd it belonged to Ford,was there to pickup some tyres for the factory.It looks exactly the same as the Endeavour except for the pickup bed & tailgate.It looked butch!
i believe even the grills are a bit different, there was a dark blue which was on a test long back even that was TN regd
Old 15th March 2008, 01:11   #28
BHPian

there is a Ford F-250 Super Duty in Delhi...it's belongs to someone working at the American Embassey...it was brought in by my classmate's dad, and later sold to one of his colleagues. I believe it's still there, a dark Navy colour, can't remember if it's single cab or double, but if that thing is behind you, trust me, you'll give him right of way
Old 15th March 2008, 01:25   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocG View Post
there is a Ford F-250 Super Duty in Delhi...it's belongs to someone working at the American Embassey...it was brought in by my classmate's dad, and later sold to one of his colleagues. I believe it's still there, a dark Navy colour, can't remember if it's single cab or double, but if that thing is behind you, trust me, you'll give him right of way
so does it have indian regd plates now?

please do post a pic of it if you spot it
i would love to see it
Old 15th March 2008, 05:14   #30
BHPian

OT: Well , nothing like the Dodge Rams for the solid look. Reliability thats another thing.

Wish all you want, no Ford pick ups are coming our way.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks