Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2005, 18:43   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
Hes honeymooning in Las Vegas . When hes back you'll see him in South Mumbai in his Murcielago.

Hey Dippy i know my friends did tell me that they saw an Orange Murcielago here in S.Mumbai......have you seen it yet?? .... or has BK bought one and this is another one??......just eager to see if he keeps his trend on......of convertibles...........lives up to his pet name given by you guys just looovvvvve the Lamborghini Murciélago Barchetta looks so much better than the hard top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
He treats it very well. Hs a good guy
Dippy
Good to read that. Nice iindeed!!

Cheers!!!

->P
Old 3rd May 2005, 18:42   #47
Senior - BHPian

Took some pics today, car was just washed. Will post the rest later...

Old 3rd May 2005, 18:57   #48
BHPian

this looks as good as new ....btw on the right is that mud or is the fibreglass(if it is) chipped??
Old 3rd May 2005, 19:05   #49
Senior - BHPian

didn't have much time to notice, there were shadows there and you can see it in the pic because of the low flash. Anyways, my guess it is chipped off because of the speed breakers or potholes because they just washed the car and so it cannot be mud.
Old 3rd May 2005, 21:26   #50
Senior - BHPian

its definitly chipped or theyv not washed that part in a long time.....look at Dippy's pics nd youll see it there too
Old 3rd May 2005, 21:58   #51
BHPian

all i have to say is u lucky dawg
Old 4th May 2005, 06:43   #52
Team-BHP Support

OMG Gordon!!!

Looks like you found the perfect time to click the 355 just after it has been washed!
Seems like u are a photo pro now eh? using the flash for this shot...very crafty.

WAITING for the rest!
cya
R
Old 4th May 2005, 10:24   #53
Senior - BHPian

More pics.....

Uncovered. Tyre replaced. Clean. More pics. Enjoy.

Old 4th May 2005, 12:10   #54
Senior - BHPian

Good to see it off the covers but I seriously feel he should get rid of those puny little stickers on the front bumpers.

Dippy
Old 5th June 2005, 16:00   #55
Senior - BHPian

We were just gonna enter the lane where the Ferrari was parked, but before we did we spotted it coming out of the lane just opposite it. The car looked good BUT the sound was terrible. YUCK! What nonsense sound! It used to sound soooo much better before. Followed the car from Santacruz to Juhu to get these pics below:

First pic we took of the car after spotting it, was nearing Choksey at the time.

While following, we were almost gonna get killed. We were gonna bump into the rear of the Ferrari at the signal just after the Santacruz Police Station signal. Imagine a Qualis banging a stationary Ferrari from the rear! This is the pic jsut after that incident.

Took this pic at the turn of Nummer Eins Skoda Showroom. While taking this turn, a Rickshaw came in the way of the Ferrari.

We overtook the car just before Hotel Sea Princess and got some lovely pics, one of them is this.

P.S. Spotted the Lamborghini Murcielago Barchetta yesterday in the area at about 2230, passed by us. Its sooooo low and wide and awesome. Moreover, the sound wasn't as loud as the Ferrari's, but was enough to blow our minds.
Old 5th June 2005, 20:39   #56

hopefully now you have learnt your lesson. when you buy a Ferrari in the future, i'm sure you'll give us a ride too!
Old 5th June 2005, 20:44   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulthegreat
hopefully now you have learnt your lesson.
Didn't quite get what you meant. Had also spotted the red SL55AMG today, but it was too late to take pics.
Old 14th January 2006, 10:20   #58
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Saw a situation last night that you dont see everyday - A broken down Ferrari F355!!!

This was at the end of the worli seaface with two dudes standing around it and tearing their hair apart. The bonnet was also open but I doubt they or any mechanic could arrive at a solution.

Sad to see them bitten by the infamous Italian unreliability.

GTO
Old 14th January 2006, 10:40   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Saw a situation last night that you dont see everyday - A broken down Ferrari F355!!!
True. Not everyday. The last time I seen this situation around four years back. Broken down F355. Spiderman stopped right outside my building and popped the hood (rear I mean) and was wondering what was wrong. And we could see that huge beautiful engine in there.
Old 14th January 2006, 10:56   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO

This was at the end of the worli seaface with two dudes standing around it and tearing their hair apart. The bonnet was also open but I doubt they or any mechanic could arrive at a solution.

Sad to see them bitten by the infamous Italian unreliability.

GTO
Hhaahahaha...saw the 355 at Marine drive. Jumped off the promenade where i was seated and ran towards the road to go and have a look at the car that i was seeing after almost a year. It was on the other side , gooing towards Nariman Point. From the sound i thought it was the 348 cuz it didnt at all sound like the 355 we know. After a while it came around and i happened to hear the most disappointing sound, one that you wouldnt expect from a 355. I feel the 348's we have in Mumbai sound better than the 355 as it is now. Wonder what happened to the tubi's. Yeah, the guy driving didnt look like he was having too much fun (was doing 40kph approx). Also, another thing i noticed (or didnt notice) were the 'extra' Ferrari stickers. Did you guys seen them on the car yesterday?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks