Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2013, 12:55   #1606
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post

The Manufacturer has had loads of complains from existing owners as well as prospective customers. Some people have even refused to buy a Ferrari till such time as he has the dealership. Birdie says he is in alot of trouble with the manufacturer and is going to loose the dealership soon, he has already lost out with Maseratti.

I do believe the owner has other Ferrari's (1-2) in Goa too.
RSM and even our fellow member ecks has had no problem with the dealer and same with the owner of Bangalore's black 458.
On the counter, the owner of the Cali from Gurgaon, 458 from Chennai, and even the black MC Stradale guy have had tough times with the dealership.

Anyways no point discussing this here until and unless we are specifically helping a prospective customer.

Last edited by A.K : 16th August 2013 at 12:59.
Old 16th August 2013, 13:29   #1607
Senior - BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Goa

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
RSM and even our fellow member ecks has had no problem with the dealer and same with the owner of Bangalore's black 458.
On the counter, the owner of the Cali from Gurgaon, 458 from Chennai, and even the black MC Stradale guy have had tough times with the dealership.

Anyways no point discussing this here until and unless we are specifically helping a prospective customer.
Ecks did have a delay issue. The Black 458 was bought second hand from Bombay, so A. would not have faced any issues.
The Bombay 458 faced broken parts when sent to service. I was told the Goa 458 owner sold his car as he was fed up with the dealerships behaviour from the begining and refused to deal with them again. Three people i know had been quoted seperate prices for a model by the sales staff and by the owner of the dealership. Two people paid up for a model and they had been made to linger indefinitely till they wrote to Ferrari itself. Two cars had to be cleared by Ferrari as the dealer refused to do so and the cars were in customs for 3 months.

I agree..lets stick to the topic.
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 14:12   #1608
BHPian

AFAIK the owner has quite the collection, but 3 Enzos . That a brave figure to have.I guess his 599 is yellow in color. Correct me if i stand wrong.
Old 16th August 2013, 14:36   #1609
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Ecks did have a delay issue. The Black 458 was bought second hand from Bombay, so A. would not have faced any issues.
The Bombay 458 faced broken parts when sent to service. I was told the Goa 458 owner sold his car as he was fed up with the dealerships behaviour from the begining and refused to deal with them again. Three people i know had been quoted seperate prices for a model by the sales staff and by the owner of the dealership. Two people paid up for a model and they had been made to linger indefinitely till they wrote to Ferrari itself. Two cars had to be cleared by Ferrari as the dealer refused to do so and the cars were in customs for 3 months.

I agree..lets stick to the topic.
There is a black 458 Spider too hanging around in customs since last November. She was supposed to go to Pune and then the owner eventually canceled his order.
I am also told that there are more Ferraris in the customs other than the black 458. Does anyone have a idea what all?

PS- Sorry for going off topic again

@Redline Shooter- Yes, he HAD a yellow 599 which is now sold to a existing Ferrari owner in Delhi. The 599 was replaced by the FF and shares garage with a yellow 458 which, I am told is driven by the gentleman's wife.
Old 16th August 2013, 14:49   #1610
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There is a black 458 Spider too hanging around in customs since last November. She was supposed to go to Pune and then the owner eventually canceled his order.
I am also told that there are more Ferraris in the customs other than the black 458. Does anyone have a idea what all?

PS- Sorry for going off topic again

@Redline Shooter- Yes, he HAD a yellow 599 which is now sold to a existing Ferrari owner in Delhi. The 599 was replaced by the FF and shares garage with a yellow 458 which, I am told is driven by the gentleman's wife.
There is a yellow and a red spider along with the black spider. All three cars prices are different. They have two 599's and a 458 coupe in the showroom which are also for sale.

I did not know he sold the 599. I have also heard his 458 is for sale at a high price and thats to be replaced by the F12.
Old 16th August 2013, 14:58   #1611
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

There is a yellow and a red spider along with the black spider. All three cars prices are different. They have two 599's and a 458 coupe in the showroom which are also for sale.

I did not know he sold the 599. I have also heard his 458 is for sale at a high price and thats to be replaced by the F12.
How are the prices are different? Differently specced? The black one was up for a steeeep 4.75cr.
And the red 458 coupe is sold, it was A.P's ex car now sold to a guy in Delhi. The yellow 599 was on sale ever since RSM's 458 was on sale. She got sold only a couple of weeks ago. So now the showroom floor has only a pearl white 599 HGTE for sale, again a used car.
And the yellow Goa 458 is not up for sale as of yet, he sold the 599 for F12 but due the dealer problems he ended up buying the Rosso Maranello FF which was in the dealer's yard.

And yeah, Goa even has a black California which was delivered almost a year ago but rarely seen or shot.
Old 16th August 2013, 15:05   #1612
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
How are the prices are different? Differently specced? The black one was up for a steeeep 4.75cr.
And the red 458 coupe is sold, it was A.P's ex car now sold to a guy in Delhi. The yellow 599 was on sale ever since RSM's 458 was on sale. She got sold only a couple of weeks ago. So now the showroom floor has only a pearl white 599 HGTE for sale, again a used car.
And the yellow Goa 458 is not up for sale as of yet, he sold the 599 for F12 but due the dealer problems he ended up buying the Rosso Maranello FF which was in the dealer's yard.

And yeah, Goa even has a black California which was delivered almost a year ago but rarely seen or shot.
I am not aware of the specs of the cars. The red and black 4.75 plus 15 lakhs handling charges. The yellow 5.10 plus 20 lakhs handling charges.
I am not talking of A.P's ex car but a Delhi car itself unregistered and accidental. Oh that was his 599 in the showroom. so we are down to 5 ferrari's for sale.
The yellow 458 asking is 4 cr and was offered to my friend but he bought a red one at a cheaper price and again an ex Goa car.
The Black California as far as i know is a Bombay car and belongs to a famous builder, unless there is another black car Goa specific.
Old 16th August 2013, 15:13   #1613
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I am not aware of the specs of the cars. The red and black 4.75 plus 15 lakhs handling charges. The yellow 5.10 plus 20 lakhs handling charges.
I am not talking of A.P's ex car but a Delhi car itself unregistered and accidental. Oh that was his 599 in the showroom. so we are down to 5 ferrari's for sale.
The yellow 458 asking is 4 cr and was offered to my friend but he bought a red one at a cheaper price and again an ex Goa car.
The Black California as far as i know is a Bombay car and belongs to a famous builder, unless there is another black car Goa specific.
Oh that accidental car was registered. She was on sale on olx.com LOL
They were asking 1.2 for the red 458 with a damaged chassis and it eventually went to Kerala, repaired and painted with a gloss black roof.

About the Goa Cali, I was told she was delivered to Goa. This one is black with red interior as far as I remember but I still have a reasonavle doubt as the only time she was spotted in Goa was with a certain entreprenuer/actor's yellow Gallardo. So I see a li'l confusion there.
Old 16th August 2013, 19:39   #1614
BHPian

Yellow 599 is replaced by the ff and the 458 is still around here I think.
I spotted it before monsoons. 599 was apparently sold in delhi.
The cali was here for an shoot. As thats the only time it was spotted along with lambo.
zibby is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 21:13   #1615
BHPian

Quote:

I am aware of his LF and even 3 other Indians in the race, but say what, 3 Enzo's??? Damn! :O

From what I remember he has had a 360, 430, 599, 458 and FF in India and a F12 might join too. What does he have abroad?
Suffice it to say that the FF is atleast his 12th F-car from what I know. One of his Enzo's was acquired from the Brunei collection in England. And not one to listen to the naysayers, he resprayed it to Blue TDF from what was a one-off Matt Titanio. Brave man indeed!

Last edited by Tuner : 16th August 2013 at 21:16.
Old 16th August 2013, 21:45   #1616
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner View Post

Suffice it to say that the FF is atleast his 12th F-car from what I know. One of his Enzo's was acquired from the Brunei collection in England. And not one to listen to the naysayers, he resprayed it to Blue TDF from what was a one-off Matt Titanio. Brave man indeed!
Damn! He is a man with cash and cojones!
The TDF Enzo seems to be the only in its shade. And what about the other two Enzo's? I suppose one will be Rosso Corsa and the other, his trademark Giallo Modena.

And yeah, can you source some pics of the Enzo's? Purely for our viewing pleasure
Old 16th August 2013, 22:32   #1617
Senior - BHPian

OT: Is this the Enzo in question
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32495584@N04/3166670154/
Old 16th August 2013, 23:08   #1618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agspins View Post
Yes. That is the same car. You will also find a yellow one with a similar plate.

Quote:

Damn! He is a man with cash and cojones!
The TDF Enzo seems to be the only in its shade. And what about the other two Enzo's? I suppose one will be Rosso Corsa and the other, his trademark Giallo Modena.

And yeah, can you source some pics of the Enzo's? Purely for our viewing pleasure
Its certainly not the only one in TDF. There is another one from the Rothschild collection in France with a beige interior. This one has Cuio.

I have a few pics which i am not at liberty to post. Dont think it belongs here. But since you have asked, here is one from flickr.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-8439848753_0d697dee35.jpg  

Last edited by Tuner : 16th August 2013 at 23:17.
Tuner is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th August 2013, 17:34   #1619
BHPian

Quote:
Its certainly not the only one in TDF. There is another one from the Rothschild collection in France with a beige interior. This one has Cuio.

I have a few pics which i am not at liberty to post. Dont think it belongs here. But since you have asked, here is one from flickr.
Yes there a couple of images online of the other TDF Enzo. I will try and post one of them if i get hold of one. By the way three Enzo with three brilliant shades i must say he has all the right spirit and cojones. I specially love the Giallo Modena shade. The red shade is tad too common if we at all consider Enzos a common car that is.
Old 18th August 2013, 20:29   #1620
Senior - BHPian

I think the plates are more than enough to distinguish his Enzos. The Rosso wears his first name and TDF and Giallo wears the surname, so does his 575M.

Also, Akshat, most of his yellows are not Modenas, they're Giallo Triplo Strato. Tri-layer like his FF. Just saying.
Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed