Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2010, 15:23   #781
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Just went to make the payment of the BMW 320d that we are buying. Delivery is tomorrow. Will keep update with more pics. Btw its the car on the right.
Congratulations Indra! It's a great car! One of the best diesels in the business! Start a separate thread with pictures and your ownership-experience of the 320D! It would be very interesting especially if you decide to customize it!

And could we have more pictures of the white dusty car beside yours? It looks like a poor E30 318i perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Congrats on the 320d Indra_slk. Its a great car and very torquey too, have you chosen new rims for it or sticking to the ones that come with the car. They also do have a customisation book that is given on delivery, ask them to give it to you now. That has all the different rims, body kits etc that you can choose. What colour have you choosen for the exterior and interiors?
Indra that looks like an old 3 series covered in dust. Do have any more pictures of it.

Do look out for a Silver SL63 AMG that was delivered in Goa. The owner is Delhi based but has a house in Goa too. Will check if the car is still in Goa or has gone to Delhi.
BMW does have a lot of options! I love their list of wheels on offer! The 320D unfortunately isn't kitted up like the 325i, although a quick look at the customization book that BMW provides can change that!

Speedy, are you referring to Liv2drv's SL63 AMG? Does he have one?
Old 14th January 2010, 16:44   #782
BHPian

Quote:
Congrats on the 320d Indra_slk. Its a great car and very torquey too, have you chosen new rims for it or sticking to the ones that come with the car. They also do have a customisation book that is given on delivery, ask them to give it to you now. That has all the different rims, body kits etc that you can choose. What colour have you choosen for the exterior and interiors?
Indra that looks like an old 3 series covered in dust. Do have any more pictures of it.

Do look out for a Silver SL63 AMG that was delivered in Goa. The owner is Delhi based but has a house in Goa too. Will check if the car is still in Goa or has gone to Delhi.
Yes I have got the new rims. Exterior is alpine white and interior is beige. The car in the dust is some Merc.

Please let me know the place where the SL is , I will personally go there and get pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Congratulations Indra! It's a great car! One of the best diesels in the business! Start a separate thread with pictures and your ownership-experience of the 320D! It would be very interesting especially if you decide to customize it!

And could we have more pictures of the white dusty car beside yours? It looks like a poor E30 318i perhaps?

BMW does have a lot of options! I love their list of wheels on offer! The 320D unfortunately isn't kitted up like the 325i, although a quick look at the customization book that BMW provides can change that!

Sorry cant get the pics of that poor Merc(its not a BMW).

When I was getting my 320d delivered there came a BMW Z4 which had come for registration but was bought by some guy in Pune. Went for a drive it with the top down. It was really amazing. Here are some pics. In some pictures you can see my 320d in the background. Will post pics of the 3 series tomorrow with E280 and the C200 K.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0192.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0193.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0194.jpg  

Old 14th January 2010, 20:06   #783
BHPian

Quote:
Speedy thats a Mercedes W123

Last edited by zibby : 14th January 2010 at 20:12.
Old 14th January 2010, 20:23   #784
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
When I was getting my 320d delivered there came a BMW Z4 which had come for registration but was bought by some guy in Pune. Went for a drive it with the top down. It was really amazing. Here are some pics. In some pictures you can see my 320d in the background. Will post pics of the 3 series tomorrow with E280 and the C200 K.
Congrats on the 3 ! Love the Z4. btw, any chance of indra slk evolving to indra z4 ?
Old 14th January 2010, 22:16   #785
Senior - BHPian

indra, congrats dude! Nice Buy! Do post pics of your latest aquisition. Hope you plan on getting some nice rims for it as well!
Old 14th January 2010, 23:17   #786
BHPian

Since its late night couldn't click any good pics. But I got one pic of the headlight. All I can say about this car is that its has a lot of torque with amazing handling. Ripped it very hard tonight and it always tends to put a smile on your face.

EDIT: found some ppics of the 320d with the C Class.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0196.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-320d.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-18974_1349664661036_1213948443_31047164_2519637_n.jpg  

Last edited by indra_slk : 14th January 2010 at 23:26.
Old 14th January 2010, 23:26   #787
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Indra. That's a nice pic to start off. Let me make a guess, next pic will be of the wheels. Buddy, why don't you start a new thread to post pics and ownership experiences of your 320d.
Old 15th January 2010, 12:26   #788
BHPian

Wow man ! nice ride there you got yourself ! Better pics required !! Congrats on the 3 .
Old 15th January 2010, 14:55   #789
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
No i am not refering to Liv2drv, as i do not know who the car belongs too. I was informed of it by a friend from Delhi.

Quote:
Yes I have got the new rims. Exterior is alpine white and interior is beige. The car in the dust is some Merc.

Please let me know the place where the SL is , I will personally go there and get pics.
Neat combo and nice that you opted for better wheels. Same 16" or have you gone to 17".

I was informed off it by a friend and will ask him. I guess it would be registered in Goa and spend some time there and then move on to Delhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
Speedy thats a Mercedes W123
I think i need to get my glasses checked cause it sure looked like a 80's early 90's 3 series .

Quote:
Since its late night couldn't click any good pics. But I got one pic of the headlight. All I can say about this car is that its has a lot of torque with amazing handling. Ripped it very hard tonight and it always tends to put a smile on your face.
Great pictures Indra. The rims do look nice on the car. The Multi spoke that come on the 325 like the ones i have would look great too. Any reason for not going for the saddle brown interiors.

Word of caution do not rip the car hard or slow for atleast 3000 kms. Then for the next 2000 kms open slowly. Giveing her a taste of the gradual speeds. This would ensure your car stays in condition for a long time. If you intend on changeing her in the next one or two years then rip her all you want. My car has done 4500 kms and i started opening her after 3500 kms. In the initial period never took her over 1500 or 2000 rpm and now give her a touch of 7000 rpm once in a while. Drive safe and congrats again.
Old 15th January 2010, 17:22   #790
Senior - BHPian

HEy indra,
How is the torque compared to to the c220 cdi ?
I guess the c220 has about 7 kgm more right ?
Old 15th January 2010, 19:53   #791
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

EDIT: found some ppics of the 320d with the C Class.
She is brilliant buddy ! congrats,have you changed the Corona ring bulbs ? the light seems whiter than stock one which is slightly yellowish, also whats the 'D' on the rear bumper of both your rides ?

Last edited by Scorcher : 15th January 2010 at 19:55.
Old 15th January 2010, 20:06   #792
BHPian

According to me the the 320d feels way faster than the C220 CDI. I just drove the C220 CDI only once.

"D" stands for Deutschland which is Germany in german.All my cars have the D since my dad loves Germany.

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the bad picture quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0201.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0200.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0202.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0203.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0204.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0205.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0206.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0207.jpg  

Old 15th January 2010, 20:13   #793
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
According to me the the 320d feels way faster than the C220 CDI. I just drove the C220 CDI only once.

"D" stands for Deutschland which is Germany in german.All my cars have the D since my dad loves Germany.

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the bad picture quality.
3 looks brilliant. If i was to pick, i would any day choose a beemer over a merc. Great choice. I think you have opted the BL variant cos it lacks xenons.

OT- Your dads love for germany surely reflects in the number of germans in your garage.
Old 15th January 2010, 20:38   #794
Senior - BHPian

HEy indra do you really think the beamer ia quicker than the c220cdi. I really have my doubts .Have driven both and thought the c220 was quicker. Anyways great buy . You shpuld have opted for the highline .Anyways how is it compared to the e280 cdi. Even i have an e280 cdi and totally love it..
Old 15th January 2010, 20:46   #795
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
HEy indra do you really think the beamer ia quicker than the c220cdi. I really have my doubts .Have driven both and thought the c220 was quicker. Anyways great buy . You shpuld have opted for the highline .Anyways how is it compared to the e280 cdi. Even i have an e280 cdi and totally love it..
I too have driven both and felt the 3 on the more agile and torquey side. Maybe the merc is quicker in numbers, but the beemer gives more of the feel. My go was 160kmph in the new 320d. Love it !

Most Viewed