Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2009, 05:37   #421
BHPian

indra does the lexus has MH reg and has quad exhaust.
Old 12th March 2009, 20:16   #422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
indra does the lexus has MH reg and has quad exhaust.
It went for repairs and mods. The rims are changed. There is GA reg, orange lambo gallardo. Try and spot it. I have seen pics of it. It has a single no.
Old 13th March 2009, 00:41   #423
BHPian

Toyota Sera

Here is a pic of one of the most imported car of 90s. This pic is nearly 10yrs old, this car used to be in vasco.

Supercars & Imports : Goa-toyota.jpg

Last edited by zibby : 13th March 2009 at 00:42.
Old 13th March 2009, 17:26   #424
BHPian

A friend of mine owns a Mercedes E270 CDI (Grey color) and a Porsche Cayman (Yellow color). I believe he stays very close to Indra's Uncle's home in Vasco.

I am unsure what car has he purchased off late but will get the pics of the pics and post soon iof whatever he has (with his permission ofcourse).

Old 13th March 2009, 18:09   #425
BHPian

Out of curiosity, how much would a BMW X5 cost to have it delivered to you on road in Goa?

Is Navnit Motors reliable?

PS: Newbie here.
Old 13th March 2009, 19:06   #426
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
A friend of mine owns a Mercedes E270 CDI (Grey color) and a Porsche Cayman (Yellow color). I believe he stays very close to Indra's Uncle's home in Vasco.

I am unsure what car has he purchased off late but will get the pics of the pics and post soon iof whatever he has (with his permission ofcourse).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Out of curiosity, how much would a BMW X5 cost to have it delivered to you on road in Goa?

Is Navnit Motors reliable?

PS: Newbie here.
The pics of the cayman have already been loaded by me and also his range rover and his cayenne S.Heard his range rover is up for sale, and rumors are that he is buying a ferrari.

Base X5 comes to 65 on road and fully loaded comes to 85. Bavaria Motors in Pune gets BMW's for Goa.

Saw a unregistered Q7 in margao, white colour.
Old 13th March 2009, 20:21   #427
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscaRS View Post
that prowler has been in india for over 5 or six years.
i remember it coming on a truck one late night and it was unloaded at his house.
it was so long ago...may be even more than six years
the LHD ban has been in place only recently may be 4/5 years or less.
Hey orca, well questions like how did you manage to get the car are better left alone and not asked at all...

Vijay has a passion for things with motors, and his relatively smaller collection in SFO lays tribute to his taste...

I only know his collection since the last 4 years, as I was "too young" to hang out with him prior to that according to my dad...Anyway, personal stuff aside

He's got a whole bunch of exotics from all over the globe, and god alone knows how some of these guys manage to work around bans and what not...

Him being a RS member helps him travel over city airspace by chopper, so it's the little things that don't matter in this case
Old 13th March 2009, 20:28   #428
BHPian

Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
The pics of the cayman have already been loaded by me and also his range rover and his cayenne S.Heard his range rover is up for sale, and rumors are that he is buying a ferrari.

Base X5 comes to 65 on road and fully loaded comes to 85. Bavaria Motors in Pune gets BMW's for Goa.

Saw a unregistered Q7 in margao, white colour.
Oh man, I did not know that he owned two more beauties too. I was aware that he owned a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S in Bahrain.
I just wrote him and asked how much is he selling it for and of the ferrari too?
Thank you for the information Indra.
Old 14th March 2009, 00:53   #429
BHPian

I was browsing through you tube and I came across my friends Porsche in the Video, yes it is him driving it too. :-)

Old 16th March 2009, 12:00   #430
BHPian

Spotted a white X5. This guy was really very fast. As soon as he got a open road he started flooring it.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0733.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0734.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0732.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0735.jpg  

Old 16th March 2009, 12:33   #431
Senior - BHPian

x5 looks great

btw, what car were you in, indra?

cheers
Old 16th March 2009, 16:58   #432
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
x5 looks great

btw, what car were you in, indra?

cheers
I was in my most underpowered car. The Innova and as a result had a tough time to click pics. Lucky i have a good driver who caught up with him somehow.
Old 16th March 2009, 17:41   #433
BHPian

nice pic indra. i used to go to the school where you found the x5. where was the 3 series clicked and is the audi owned by the dempo.
Old 16th March 2009, 20:06   #434
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibby View Post
nice pic indra. i used to go to the school where you found the x5. where was the 3 series clicked and is the audi owned by the dempo.
3 series was clicked near Magsons, and that a4 i think is a test car as it had red no plates.
Old 17th March 2009, 11:10   #435
Senior - BHPian

The 3 was a brand new import to GOA, it came into Goa in 1994. I have been seeing that car in that same condition since then, the owner mostly drives it himself and parks it in Panjim very often. These are few of the brand new imports that came in the 90's. There was a dark green Land Rover Discovery TDi, a 200E W124 (1990-91), the older landcruiser which were all factory imports that cam around the same time.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks