Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th November 2009, 11:35   #676
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Hey indra,
How on earth do u manage to spot so many cars?
u go on hunt for them specially or do u co-incidentally bump into them and u r generally lucky?
First of all I roam a lot in Goa. And I know most of the guys who own imports and where they live.
Old 8th November 2009, 12:29   #677
Senior - BHPian

A bit old snap. Not sure if this has been featured before.
Source: Orkut
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-cayman-s.jpg  

Old 8th November 2009, 12:32   #678
Team-BHP Support

I had seen this Cayman when I was at Goa this year. Couldn't manage a picture though.
Old 8th November 2009, 12:47   #679
BHPian

I have already posted pic of the Cayman earlier. This same guy owns a Range Rover Sport 4.2 Supercharged, Cayenne S and recently he bought a white BMW X6 3.0d.
Old 13th November 2009, 12:55   #680
BHPian

I love this thread very much.Well i have not seen nothing about Mitsubishi Montero here so i am posting mine.I love the car.I will try to post more interior pictures soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-m.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-m2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Goa-m3.jpg  

Old 13th November 2009, 20:27   #681
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie4u View Post
I love this thread very much.Well i have not seen nothing about Mitsubishi Montero here so i am posting mine.I love the car.I will try to post more interior pictures soon.
great car there buddy. im sure you are in love with your ride. i should know, i own one too!!
Old 13th November 2009, 20:37   #682
BHPian

Yup. I completely agree . Motero is a great car.
Old 14th November 2009, 00:24   #683
BHPian

Quote:
As your saying "MINE" in the post I am assuming your the owner.

I think you will remember me, since one day you were chasing me at Cortalim. I was in Merc E280 CDI with reg GA 08 F 8228.

OT:Plus I see your car in Margao a lot of times.

Here are pics of the face lifted Q7 owned by a builder from Margao.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Goa-img_0099.jpg  

Last edited by indra_slk : 14th November 2009 at 00:27.
Old 14th November 2009, 01:09   #684
BHPian

CHASING???....Well then thats my cousin who was doing that...always loves to speed around.The Montero belongs to him and he is getting a Hummer soon will post those pictures too.
Old 14th November 2009, 10:59   #685
BHPian

Quote:
CHASING???....Well then thats my cousin who was doing that...always loves to speed around.The Montero belongs to him and he is getting a Hummer soon will post those pictures too.

Why Hummer? As it is there is A H2 and H3 in Goa. Those cars are nothing but attention seekers(my point of view). Please convince him to get a Cayenne GTS or A Range Rover Sport.
Old 14th November 2009, 11:05   #686
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Why Hummer? As it is there is A H2 and H3 in Goa. Those cars are nothing but attention seekers(my point of view). Please convince him to get a Cayenne GTS or A Range Rover Sport.
A Hummer? Not worth it. Apart from the presence it commands, it's not an SUV for the SUV lover. It's nothing but a Chevrolet Tahoe underneath the bulky and dashing skin. As Indra has suggested, it's better to go in for a Cayenne GS or a Rangie.
Old 14th November 2009, 11:11   #687
BHPian

well those cars are on his future list but thats what he really wants (me too.).Well you have to say, A hummer is distinctly the image of an SUV which 1 dreams to possess(forgetting all its bad qualities), what say?
Old 14th November 2009, 12:00   #688
BHPian

Quote:
well those cars are on his future list but thats what he really wants (me too.).Well you have to say, A hummer is distinctly the image of an SUV which 1 dreams to possess(forgetting all its bad qualities), what say?
Most 10 year old's dream of a Hummer. But i guess some people have still not grown out of it. Anyways to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
A Hummer? Not worth it. Apart from the presence it commands, it's not an SUV for the SUV lover. It's nothing but a Chevrolet Tahoe underneath the bulky and dashing skin. As Indra has suggested, it's better to go in for a Cayenne GS or a Rangie.
Suhaas has said it right. If he really wants a Hummer the H1 is the one to buy. It may not be very handsome but that thing will take you anywhere(I have sat in one here in Goa itself). Am not sure if it is available in RHD and I think the production has stopped but he can always try to import one from UAE.
Old 14th November 2009, 12:05   #689
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Most 10 year old's dream of a Hummer. But i guess some people have still not grown out of it. Anyways to each his own.

Suhaas has said it right. If he really wants a Hummer the H1 is the one to buy. It may not be very handsome but that thing will take you anywhere(I have sat in one here in Goa itself). Am not sure if it is available in RHD and I think the production has stopped but he can always try to import one from UAE.
I couldn't have said it better myself! The H1 is the Hummer to buy. The H2 is a mere imitation of the H1 Humvee. Besides, it guzzles fuel like nothing else! But it's up to you at the end of the day. In my previous post, I meant to say 'Cayenne GTS' Sorry for the typo
Old 14th November 2009, 12:08   #690
BHPian

well its his choice cant say anything about it,anyways Indra do you still own the Toyota mr-s because i think I had seen one at fatorda.The car had 2 white strips straight from the hood till the back..was it yours?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks