Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2007, 20:32   #136
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a White Chrysler 300 near the Samrat hotel roundabout today....the car is Huge guys and looks bling.!
Now i can understand why its a fav with all the rap artists.

Sorry no pics.
Old 27th September 2007, 00:07   #137
Senior - BHPian

a chrysler 300? Its huge no doubt,but it looks like a box. Typical bling car. Add 22" wheels,and you've got one of the most 'pimped' cars in the US.

..personally not a big fan of the 300. I used to like the Concorde,as it had a futuristic look.
Old 28th September 2007, 19:30   #138
Senior - BHPian

guys spotted these mercedes w126 limo's . the boy working at the place wanted to pose with the red chopped top convertible so i let him.

Old 28th September 2007, 20:47   #139
BHPian

that my friend is a crazy find!!! where? nice to see roadside mechs have started playing with Benzo's. Imagine if they could get their hands on parts like in Europe and the states. I say India would wipe out america in terms of blinged out rides!
Old 28th September 2007, 21:48   #140
Senior - BHPian

300C would definitely be a head turner. Blingin'? You bet.
Old 29th September 2007, 00:42   #141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
that my friend is a crazy find!!! where? nice to see roadside mechs have started playing with Benzo's. Imagine if they could get their hands on parts like in Europe and the states. I say India would wipe out america in terms of blinged out rides!
thanks liv2drv, it happened by chance when i was on my way for a meeting saw it on the opp side so turned around. rain played spoil sport otherwise i wanted to get the frame and all for the red one. it has a wooden border around it and even the partion between the driver and the passangers is carved wood. the owner of the garage has a few other cars too that i would go some other day and take pictures off.

Last edited by speedy : 29th September 2007 at 00:44. Reason: wrong information
Old 29th September 2007, 01:20   #142
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
thanks liv2drv, it happened by chance when i was on my way for a meeting saw it on the opp side so turned around. rain played spoil sport otherwise i wanted to get the frame and all for the red one. it has a wooden border around it and even the partion between the driver and the passangers is carved wood. the owner of the garage has a few other cars too that i would go some other day and take pictures off.
sure speedy take your time,do post them when its convinient

i love the white one ,this era of merc is my favourite
IMO no other merc can project POWER and demand respect like this particular model more than any other(including the latest one).i just LOVE it
Old 29th September 2007, 01:34   #143
Senior - BHPian

yes amatmo i love the w126 models too a friend has the coupe and man that car is a beast( looks and power wise). i knew of one that was for sale and died hearing the price the guy was asking. these models were pure fuel guzzlers and command alot of respect on the streets. the only other mercedes i feel that are of the same stature are the S classes. right from the tanks 90's models to the present ones.
the poonawalla's have a similar limo with them. the white one that i have posted looks like total ganster car with the wheels.
Old 29th September 2007, 08:36   #144
BHPian

Het Speedy, did you spot these Modded Mercs in delhi? Coz Ihave seen similar cars at a garage on the Road from Pusa Institute Towards the ridge, Opposite Inderpuri.
Old 29th September 2007, 11:06   #145
BHPian

on which car is the gt40 is done on.
Old 29th September 2007, 11:06   #146
Senior - BHPian

That red Mercedes convertible has been featured before in the "Weird & Wacky thread"! It's pure crap & has a sofa in the back!

P.S. IIRC Autopsyche had posted the picture.
Old 29th September 2007, 11:10   #147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
on which car is the gt40 is done on.
The GT40 in Delhi is a replica based on a kit car. It's powered by a Ford V-8 (IIRC) and is taken out once in a blue moon, was last spotted at the 2004 Auto Expo where the owner had displayed it at the Autocar stall. I had the pleasure of seeing it being started & driven away when the show was ending & the V-8 was a sight & the bellow was pure music with the occasional pops & bangs! Then I too was leaving so spotted it on the road & it looks impossibly low & sleek, you can't even believe the looks on other people's faces at that time!

P.S. Search around on google, you'll find enough Kit car manufacturers for the Ford GT (original shape).
Old 29th September 2007, 11:30   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The GT40 in Delhi is a replica based on a kit car. It's powered by a Ford V-8 (IIRC) and is taken out once in a blue moon, was last spotted at the 2004 Auto Expo where the owner had displayed it at the Autocar stall. I had the pleasure of seeing it being started & driven away when the show was ending & the V-8 was a sight & the bellow was pure music with the occasional pops & bangs! Then I too was leaving so spotted it on the road & it looks impossibly low & sleek, you can't even believe the looks on other people's faces at that time!

P.S. Search around on google, you'll find enough Kit car manufacturers for the Ford GT (original shape).
ok i thought it was a locally done car as in some one here did it on some Indian cars that why was curious.got a video of the car.
Old 29th September 2007, 12:01   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Het Speedy, did you spot these Modded Mercs in delhi? Coz Ihave seen similar cars at a garage on the Road from Pusa Institute Towards the ridge, Opposite Inderpuri.
same place car_crazy. the white one besides the wheels is not modded thank god for that the red one is modded and looks crap.
Old 29th September 2007, 12:05   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
got a video of the car.
Are you asking me or are you telling me?

Most Viewed