Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2008, 19:09   #286
BHPian

the 360 was parked at my place for a while... it may or may not be sold. nothing is certain yet!
Old 26th March 2008, 19:39   #287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
i know what a/f means but that car already has been reg. 007 and is an old car....
maybe he wants to re register his car to a new number

a lot of people like to change the identity of the car by doing that
since the old number was very popular and known to all maybe he wants to change any signs of the old owner besides it was MH regd
Old 29th March 2008, 22:37   #288
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
the 360 was parked at my place for a while... it may or may not be sold. nothing is certain yet!
saw the white phantom at ur place the other day..killer... Btw. That vv guy has an arden fully loaded rr hse and is severely overpriced 1.25! Also the vantage costed 1.8 but mohan bought it! But again people will go far beyond for thrse cars
Old 30th March 2008, 14:59   #289
BHPian

Quote:
saw the white phantom at ur place the other day..killer... Btw. That vv guy has an arden fully loaded rr hse and is severely overpriced 1.25! Also the vantage costed 1.8 but mohan bought it! But again people will go far beyond for thrse cars
Its an Arden supercharged. It lost the £12k wheels when the previous owner hit something and broke them in half. i pm'd you my numer. give me a call and i can give you a few details on a few things. like why he'd ask that kinna price. the vantage didn't cost 1.8. it was a lot less. and Mr. R.Mohan bought the DB9. not the vantage! the DB9 was over 2.0.
Old 31st March 2008, 11:35   #290

Is Arden RR used?

Quote:
Its an Arden supercharged. It lost the £12k wheels when the previous owner hit something and broke them in half. i pm'd you my numer. give me a call and i can give you a few details on a few things. like why he'd ask that kinna price. the vantage didn't cost 1.8. it was a lot less. and Mr. R.Mohan bought the DB9. not the vantage! the DB9 was over 2.0.
Liv2Drv, Is Areden RR used? & More importantly has that met with any kind of accident? Actually my cousin is been looking into buying that RR & R8 from the VV Dealer
Old 31st March 2008, 18:39   #291
BHPian

The Arden has been used but not much at all. the car was never involved in an accident either, but the rims were damaged after hitting a major bump. This happened when the previous owner had just bought the car. so it was never really used as it took a over a month( i dont know why) to import new rims. as far as i know the R8 is sold.
Old 31st March 2008, 19:44   #292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
This pump is full of exotics all the time.
that must be due to the immense thirst for petrol these things have
Old 1st April 2008, 08:54   #293

Quote:
The Arden has been used but not much at all. the car was never involved in an accident either, but the rims were damaged after hitting a major bump. This happened when the previous owner had just bought the car. so it was never really used as it took a over a month( i dont know why) to import new rims. as far as i know the R8 is sold.
I know abt the R8, came where i said... Anyway, so are the arden wheels replaced with exactly the type it was earlier? or is it replaced with the different types & the cost has been reduced accordingly.
Old 5th April 2008, 16:26   #294
v10
BHPian

just got word from a friend that two brand new spanking continental gt's have landed and are at the asoka road showroom... one red and the other silver ... i t is the second blood red bentley in india if i'm not wrong, first one belonging to the unitech guys. also the vv guy has now got a brand new cls350 amg, ls460 and 4.2 q7 and 2 rr sprots (latter are not so new) ...

just saw a wild self made car or rather toy similar to a caterham but much more wild outside claridges .. was blue in colour with an exhaust pointing towards the sky and hr 5050 reg. has anyone seen that toy ???

als0 a cts and a beetle have made it on the market. any idea if the cts would be a conversion??? also about the beetle, under which scheme are they imported ?? daler mehndi had a black one nut that was under epcg ?? epcg has failed for us guys now...
Old 5th April 2008, 19:25   #295
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
just got word from a friend that two brand new spanking continental gt's have landed and are at the asoka road showroom... one red and the other silver ... i t is the second blood red bentley in india if i'm not wrong, first one belonging to the unitech guys. also the vv guy has now got a brand new cls350 amg, ls460 and 4.2 q7 and 2 rr sprots (latter are not so new) ...

just saw a wild self made car or rather toy similar to a caterham but much more wild outside claridges .. was blue in colour with an exhaust pointing towards the sky and hr 5050 reg. has anyone seen that toy ???

als0 a cts and a beetle have made it on the market. any idea if the cts would be a conversion??? also about the beetle, under which scheme are they imported ?? daler mehndi had a black one nut that was under epcg ?? epcg has failed for us guys now...
As far as I recall, once a merc gets the AMG badge, it loses the 0.. So..You mean CLS 35 AMG?
Old 5th April 2008, 19:27   #296
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
As far as I recall, once a merc gets the AMG badge, it loses the 0.. So..You mean CLS 35 AMG?
oops .. its actually a cls350 with the amg kit
Old 5th April 2008, 19:32   #297
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
oops .. its actually a cls350 with the amg kit

Haha.. Thought so. No probs buddy.. Hope to see you soon in Delhi.
Old 5th April 2008, 19:34   #298
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Haha.. Thought so. No probs buddy.. Hope to see you soon in Delhi.
yeah man and you owe me a ride in the orange
Old 5th April 2008, 23:23   #299

Quote:

Daler Mehndi Has ONE BLACK NUT??? What does that mean??
Old 6th April 2008, 01:23   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
This is the latest, a Supercharged Porsche 911 with 20" rims:

Can't say if this is supercharged from the outside but this is a 996 C4S.

ote from the Support Staff: Avoid quoting large posts in their entirety.

Most Viewed