Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2010, 12:40   #3721
Senior - BHPian

The LP670 SV and LP550 Balboni in all its glory at the showroom!

Pic from Cannonball facebook page
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-lambos.jpg  

Old 28th August 2010, 21:38   #3722
Senior - BHPian

The SV is finally out on the streets!!

Pics courtesy Cannonball club
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-sv_1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-sv_2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-sv_3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-sv-n-fezza.jpg  

Old 28th August 2010, 21:50   #3723
BHPian

OMG. That's one hell of a ride. Breathtakingly gorgeous I must say.
Bad time to take delivery of such a car with half of Delhi's roads dug up and the other half ruined due to rains.
PS: In the third pic, why is only one headlamp on?
Old 28th August 2010, 22:10   #3724
Senior - BHPian

@ragingbull - Great pics dude, just shared them on my fb and came here to see this Now that surely looks like Beverly Hills, LV or Monaco to me

@akshay- Either that is not headlight but the flash of the cam reflecting from the lens of the projector or the angle is so that the light from the other headlamp is focusing somewhere else.

Last edited by Scorcher : 28th August 2010 at 22:13.
Old 29th August 2010, 00:57   #3725
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
The LP670 SV and LP550 Balboni in all its glory at the showroom!

Pic from Cannonball facebook page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
@ragingbull - Great pics dude, just shared them on my fb and came here to see this Now that surely looks like Beverly Hills, LV or Monaco to me

I am just curious do anyone of you have the Cannonball club permission before lifting pictures from their page and posting it elsewhere, like here or on your personal FB page.

@ Akshay that is the reflection of the flash from the camera.
Old 29th August 2010, 01:36   #3726
BHPian

Cannon Ball Club - Independence day run

After hearing so much about Cannon Ball club's independence day run, i have finally got my hands on some pictures that id like to share from the clubs FB page featuring some of Delhi's best supercars. All the cars look superb supporting our tri-colors.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-4.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-5.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-6.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-7.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-8.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-10.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-11.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-12.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-13.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-14.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-15.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-16.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-17.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-18.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-19.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1-20.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-1.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 29th August 2010, 10:58   #3727
BHPian

Wow, this is the best collection of cars in one single pic(Top view one). Just amazing.

Balboni looks good
Old 29th August 2010, 11:08   #3728
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I am just curious do anyone of you have the Cannonball club permission before lifting pictures from their page and posting it elsewhere, like here or on your personal FB page.

@ Akshay that is the reflection of the flash from the camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol89 View Post
After hearing so much about Cannon Ball club's independence day run, i have finally got my hands on some pictures that id like to share from the clubs FB page featuring some of Delhi's best supercars. All the cars look superb supporting our tri-colors.
I'm sorry but didn't you just read Speedy's post before posting more pictures? It looks like you've ignored what he had to say. IMO, that's showing disrespect to others' posts. Before you put up pictures, please go through the posts of the thread, especially the last one that has been posted.

Nevertheless, great pictures!
Old 29th August 2010, 11:25   #3729
BHPian

>>>

ragingbull, Anmol89,

Lovely looking cars.

An obseravtion first. The first pic by ragingb seems to be taken in India, the other pics (Canonball ones, not the ones from the Independence Day run) seem to be from overseas.

Pardon my ignorance, but I have a few queries :

1. What is the Canonball club?
2. What is the objective of putting the national colours on cars which are patently not Indian on Independence Day?

If it is fun, it is fine.
I see it more as a symbol of India's rising purchasing power as our economy becomes more affluent.

Regards
Old 29th August 2010, 12:17   #3730
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Abhi, I understand your sentiment bro, but "sharing" an album in fb doesn't mean I uploading it myself but just sharing the link to the Canonball page from my profile. You can see that on my wall. I don't think that by any means, it is unlawful. Even I have shared a lot of stuff posted by you. In fact, I just shared a video from your wall(Indian one)

Completely agree with you on the first part though and that is exactly why I refrained myself from posting the pics in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>>

An obseravtion first. The first pic by ragingb seems to be taken in India, the other pics (Canonball ones, not the ones from the Independence Day run) seem to be from overseas.

Pardon my ignorance, but I have a few queries :

1. What is the Canonball club?
2. What is the objective of putting the national colours on cars which are patently not Indian on Independence Day?
All the pics are very much in India. I am surprised you couldn't recogonize the Rajpath and India Gate. Morover, all these cars are ones owned and driven in India. Or were you just being sarcastic ?

1. Its as you can see, a "Super-car club". Originated in Delhi with a good number of members and cars to back it.
2. Why not, all these are owned by Indians and they were out on an "Independence Day Run". Something had to be tri-color, hence the cars
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Can someone tell me what exhaust does the black M5 sport? That doesn't look like the OE ones.

Last edited by Scorcher : 29th August 2010 at 12:21.
Old 29th August 2010, 12:35   #3731
BHPian

Quote:

All the pics are very much in India. I am surprised you couldn't recogonize the Rajpath and India Gate. Morover, all these cars are ones owned and driven in India. Or were you just being sarcastic ?
>>> I meant the pics in post #3722 ( I said pics not from the Independence Day Run). I was/am not being sarcastic.

Quote:

1. Its as you can see, a "Super-car club". Originated in Delhi with a good number of members and cars to back it.
>>> After you have clarified, I can see that it is an Indian supercar club. Pics in post #3722 showed the supercars in a foreign setting.

Quote:

2. Why not, all these are owned by Indians and they were out on an "Independence Day Run". Something had to be tri-color, hence the cars
>>> I enquired about the objective, not about the do-ability. As the cars are designed, manufactured, assembled, marketed and serviced primarily by non-Indian firms, my limited point was to enquire about the objective/reason. I think it was all in fun, as it should be.

Regards
Old 29th August 2010, 12:52   #3732
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Can someone tell me what exhaust does the black M5 sport? That doesn't look like the OE ones.
The black M5 sports an Eisenmann exhaust. I have asked the guy personally regarding the exhaust and on requesting, he revved it down the Rajpath in full glory. Needless to say, I was literally jaw-dropped and the sound was music to the ears. Awesome sounding set of exhausts on that Bimmer.
Old 29th August 2010, 12:59   #3733
Senior - BHPian

Those pics weren't lifted from someone's private album. They were from the Cannonball facebook page which is public. And I have given the credits to them in my post.
So I don't think it's an issue. Still if the mods feel that it's against forum rules, they can delete it.

Last edited by theragingbull : 29th August 2010 at 13:03.
Old 29th August 2010, 13:05   #3734
BHPian

As the pictures have been displayed on a public domain namely FB, the club has accepted to share the pictures over the world wide web. With full credit given to the club and source of the pictures, posting them here i feel should not be a problem. Mods please advise...
Old 29th August 2010, 16:21   #3735
Senior - BHPian

@issigonis: Why do you think the SV pics are not in India?Although i am not familiar with delhi it could very well be India,considering the same SV was in the showroom,the public,and even the F430 spyder is a Delhi car.

Also the objective is pretty simple is it not?Its independence day and they wish to celebrate it in a unique way.What difference does it make if an auto driver shows his patriotism by attaching a flag in his auto,a lamborghini driver painting his car in tri colours and a Sukhoi(Russian made) jet doing a flypast with the indian colour smoke emanating from his plane?

Last edited by avishar : 29th August 2010 at 16:23.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks