Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th June 2008, 17:34   #496
BHPian

so what is the proper count of LP640's in India ???
al i know abt is the black one in delhi and now ecks is gettin one in two weeks so i know about 2 ....
are there anymore ???? with proper pics ???
coz i'm not sure
Old 19th June 2008, 19:16   #497
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityabenz View Post
so what is the proper count of LP640's in India ???
al i know abt is the black one in delhi and now ecks is gettin one in two weeks so i know about 2 ....
are there anymore ???? with proper pics ???
coz i'm not sure

Total count is 6 at the moment. Lemme see if I can recall , but am sure I am missing one .

1 x Black (Delhi)
1 x Grey (Delhi)
2 x Yellow(Bombay + Pune)
1 x White (Bombay)

There is one more, but I can't seem to recall.

Mine would be be number 7.
Old 20th June 2008, 10:02   #498
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maranello View Post
sorry but i think you've got it wrong.the heffner TT produces around 800 awhp thats it. not a 1000+ and heffner has had a lot of trouble with their clutches burning up. so its not a completely reliable build. and clutches in a lamborghini dont come cheap!!
Dude, when will you stop presenting half-baked data..Heff has a 1000hp version as well and no heff has no issues, its lambo who had the 04 and 05 G's with really bad clutch life, please for heaven's sake do some research or dont open your mouth. I was looking to get this conversion done myself, so in this regard you positively can not have more info than me..
Shhhh!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th June 2008 at 11:47. Reason: Please keep a civil tone when posting your views.
Old 20th June 2008, 10:18   #499
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Dude, when will you stop with your BS..Heff has a 1000hp version as well and no heff has no issues, its lambo who had the 04 and 05 G's with really bad clutch life, please for heaven's sake do some research or dont open your mouth. I was looking to get this conversion done myself, so in this regard you positively can not have more info than me..
Shhhh!!!

Cut the kid some slack yeo? I guess he got confused about that, as there is only one package of 800 bhp mentioned on Heff's site. You and I know about the 1000bhp one, he doesn't.

So you bought a G too?!
Old 20th June 2008, 12:46   #500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Total count is 6 at the moment. Lemme see if I can recall , but am sure I am missing one .

1 x Black (Delhi)
1 x Grey (Delhi)
2 x Yellow(Bombay + Pune)
1 x White (Bombay)

There is one more, but I can't seem to recall.

Mine would be be number 7.
no. 6 is yellow in delhi

Raunaq this side...

In love with the car!!! i'd love to have this beast here!! best part is its so damn cheap!!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-image045.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st June 2008 at 04:31. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 20th June 2008, 13:04   #501
BHPian

Location: Key West, FL - East Brunswick, NJ - New Delhi, INDIA

saw 2 Phantoms yesterday within the span of 30 mins. one baby blue and one grey. seen the grey one a couple of times but the blue for the first time. either way they both were classic.
Old 20th June 2008, 13:32   #502
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolavi88 View Post
saw 2 Phantoms yesterday within the span of 30 mins. one baby blue and one grey. seen the grey one a couple of times but the blue for the first time. either way they both were classic.
baby blue too?? the phantoms i know of in delhi are
1.) grey spice
2.) silver expat's
3.) dark blue
4.) white
Old 20th June 2008, 20:21   #503
BHPian

Spotted a black Audi TT.
Old 20th June 2008, 21:12   #504
Senior - BHPian

I was considering getting a 2006 Yellow G SE(had found one, put some money down on it) but then backed out, as I was told that i shouldnt make it a daily driver, so i am continuing with the GT-R for now and then may be I will considering picking up a G SL or an LP560 sometime to do the heff magic(since i cannot keep both GTR and G for now).

I might also leave US, so might do that for india if and when i come back, things change very quickly in my life, so never know what happens

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st June 2008 at 04:33. Reason: Typo corrected. can = cannot.
Old 20th June 2008, 21:55   #505
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I would have cut him some slack if he didnt come with such an elitist attitude about knowing it all. Anyhow I was considering getting a 2006 Yellow G SE(had found one, put some money down on it) but then backed out, as I was told that i shouldnt make it a daily driver, so i am continuing with the GT-R for now and then may be I will considering picking up a G SL or an LP560 sometime to do the heff magic(since i can keep both GTR and G for now).

I might also leave US, so might do that for india if and when i come back, things change very quickly in my life, so never know what happens

Dude, the LP560 with Heff package would be INSANE! Probably the fastest car in India. Once you get that done and once I am sure that it is a good installation, hit me up with Heff for the 640 conversion.
Old 20th June 2008, 23:32   #506
Senior - BHPian

Was coming back from a party last night when i spotted this Gallardo at a red light near the BRT corridor and the way he took off after the light turned to green was INSANE.!
It was around 1-1.30 so the roads were empty and he took full advantage of this fact ,this was the first time i saw a lambo on road and it looks/sounds heavenly.!

Sorry for the poor pic quality....
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi NCR-lambo.jpg  

Old 21st June 2008, 10:00   #507
BHPian

looks like the same gallardo SE version , i see lots of times
Old 21st June 2008, 10:22   #508
BHPian

Quote:
I was considering getting a 2006 Yellow G SE(had found one, put some money down on it) but then backed out, as I was told that i shouldnt make it a daily driver, so i am continuing with the GT-R for now and then may be I will considering picking up a G SL or an LP560 sometime to do the heff magic(since i cannot keep both GTR and G for now).

dude could you plss tell me where i could read a review about this 1000hp heffner TT gallardo? and is the build really reliable? cause im gettin a lp560-4 in a few weeks time and im interested to make it a TT...ive read about a TT gallardo SL owned by some saudi that produces 900+ on race fuel...are you talking abt the same thing??

Quote:

Sorry if im off topic! im new here..think this must be my first post!

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (abt = about, dat = that, etc), and please take the time to read the Team-BHP rules before continuing.

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st June 2008 at 11:31. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 21st June 2008, 10:52   #509
BHPian

Does the ground clearance of Gallardo allow the car to be driven over Delhi's speed breakers and uneven roads?
Old 21st June 2008, 11:53   #510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionAbler View Post
Does the ground clearance of Gallardo allow the car to be driven over Delhi's speed breakers and uneven roads?
It has a nose lifting system that raises the nose enough to go over speed bumps.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks