Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2009, 19:59   #961
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
abhinav are you sure its not the flying spur (4 door)?that was posted earlier
Not sure dude.
Just maybe.

By the way , the place is near Oberoi Hotel, near lodhi road!
Old 12th January 2009, 00:21   #962
Senior - BHPian

Are the number of doors the only difference between the GT and the Flying Spur or are these cars different in other aspects too?
Old 12th January 2009, 01:27   #963
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Are the number of doors the only difference between the GT and the Flying Spur or are these cars different in other aspects too?
Quite a subjective question. The Spur is about 4-5 mph slower in its top speed, but most of the technicalities are shared by it's smaller sister, the Phaeton, oops... the GT
Old 12th January 2009, 18:37   #964
BHPian

couldnt beleive my eyes today, saw S63 AMG, in vasant vihar, it was mehroon in color.

I was too scared to even take a picture, there was a guy driving the car and i didnt wanna go too close :(. I felt so embarassd, i would have rather liked walking pass that car than being in my accord.
Old 12th January 2009, 19:31   #965
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3adlythegame View Post
couldnt beleive my eyes today, saw S63 AMG, in vasant vihar, it was mehroon in color.

I was too scared to even take a picture, there was a guy driving the car and i didnt wanna go too close :(. I felt so embarassd, i would have rather liked walking pass that car than being in my accord.
An Accord's nothing to be embarrassed about. Many would kill to own a car of any kind, let alone an Accord. It's obvious how a big daddy AMG would make any man in a 2 and a half odd liter Accord soil himself...but consider yourself blessed nonetheless.
Old 12th January 2009, 21:42   #966
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

There's no need to feel embarrassed brother. Whether you own a Merc AMG or don't own a vehicle, you are a human being at the end of the day. In fact like Aniguchisan said you should be happy about the fact that you own a "Honda Accord"!
Old 12th January 2009, 21:51   #967
Senior - BHPian

Should it not be the S65 and not the S63.
None the less, i have seen a S65 AMG in Dubai and man what a sound it produces . Damn Amazing.!
Old 12th January 2009, 22:56   #968
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Should it not be the S65 and not the S63.
S63 AMG and S65 AMG both exist in the MB lineup, if thats what your doubt was about.
Old 13th January 2009, 12:09   #969
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

The car would have looked hot in a darker colour but maroon none the less would do.

Hey i drive my corolla auto most of the times with my friends coming in fancy cars and bikes to places. Like Aniguchisan and Anubhav have mentioned there is nothing to get embarassed about. At the end of the day we are all people and did not get to driveing a S63 from birth, we got it along the way. I remember in Delhi i was in an auto and spoke to a guy in a BENTLEY next to me. An Accord by no means is a poor mans car. You have what others would dream of owning. Be proud of what you have.
Old 13th January 2009, 13:24   #970
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Hey i drive my corolla auto most of the times with my friends coming in fancy cars and bikes to places. Like Aniguchisan and Anubhav have mentioned there is nothing to get embarassed about. At the end of the day we are all people and did not get to driveing a S63 from birth, we got it along the way. I remember in Delhi i was in an auto and spoke to a guy in a BENTLEY next to me. An Accord by no means is a poor mans car. You have what others would dream of owning. Be proud of what you have.
Totally backing up this sentiment. And an accord by no means is a poor mans car, i so wanted to buy it ever since it came out, especially the new one but dont have the moolah! So yeah, one man's car will always be another man's dream... its a vicious circle
Old 13th January 2009, 15:35   #971
BHPian

I have a Honda Accord too apart from the BMW 5 series and the Mitsu GTO and I love it very much because it was my first car which I bought from my own hard earned money and I love it ( emotions wise ) way over the BMW and the GTO.

Keep in mind the guy with the S63/65 didnt get up the ladder in one shot , he probably started off with the accord/camry/others too so you are on your way buddy
Old 13th January 2009, 17:22   #972
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
S63 AMG and S65 AMG both exist in the MB lineup, if thats what your doubt was about.
As i had seen a S65 and a SL 63.

I was in a doubt.
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 13th January 2009, 21:14   #973
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
I have a Honda Accord too apart from the BMW 5 series and the Mitsu GTO and I love it very much because it was my first car which I bought from my own hard earned money and I love it ( emotions wise ) way over the BMW and the GTO.

Keep in mind the guy with the S63/65 didnt get up the ladder in one shot , he probably started off with the accord/camry/others too so you are on your way buddy
You're 23 and you bought an Accord, a Bimmer and a GTO from your own money, or was it solely the Accord? Either way, well done, what is it that you do?
Old 13th January 2009, 22:50   #974
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
You're 23 and you bought an Accord, a Bimmer and a GTO from your own money, or was it solely the Accord? Either way, well done, what is it that you do?
I bought all 3. I run a gaming company Trine Games in Mumbai.
Old 14th January 2009, 00:46   #975
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff View Post
I bought all 3. I run a gaming company Trine Games in Mumbai.
Kudos...well done to you mate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks